Blushing Blooms Floral Design Reviews

29 | Prince Frederick, MD

29 Reviews for Blushing Blooms Floral Design

29 Blushing Blooms Floral Design Reviews

Lindsey · Getting married on 07/01/2025

From our initial communication, Jennifer was fantastic to work with. She initially sent a questionnaire that she uses to get a sense of types of florals, colors/inspiration, as well as logistically what we were looking for. She was great in helping me identify what was most important in my vision and the best ways to allocate my budget (which she was respectful of).

The florals turned out beautifully on the wedding day. The bouquets were true to our discussion, and she created beautiful details (using lace from my mom's wedding dress to finish my bridal bouquet, adding florals to wine bottles we provided to finish our centerpieces, etc). I cannot say enough about how she went above and beyond setting up the altar on the day of our wedding when it had been heavily raining with an uncertain forecast for ceremony time. She brought a backup structure if we wanted to choose to set up inside, and when I told her I really wanted to try outside, she went out in the rain and set up the fabric and floral installations in a way that could have hopefully come inside if needed. The weather ended up clearing just in time and we were beyond thrilled with the decor, bouquets, and details she helped put together.

Shannon · Married on 08/11/2018

Jennifer was a amazing and professional when it came to working with her to design my wedding bouquets. Jennifer worked around my schedule to meet and was quick with her email responses. When she delivered my bouquets, I couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. She exceeded my expectations!

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 1
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 2
  • Haley-Jean

Haley-Jean · Married on 06/30/2018

We found Jennifer (Blushing Blooms) while researching floral designers and florists for my daughter's wedding a year in advance of the big day. What a joy she has been to work with. My daughter and I had ideas for a boho vintage garden party wedding, and Jennifer brought those ideas to life. She took her time to meet with me in person and then months later with my daughter who was visiting home from out of state. The wedding flowers were beyond our expectations.
    Jennifer and her assistant/husband arrived at the venue hours ahead making sure everything was arranged perfectly. The bouquets and floral crowns the attendants wore were gorgeous and held up all afternoon and evening despite the heat advisory that day. When Jennifer placed that beautiful crown on the bride, I cried the happiest of tears. All the floral arrangements, king's table garland design, and arbor flowers were beautiful, and we received compliments from so many guests. Jennifer went above and beyond by personally delivering a secondary bridal bouquet to our home for the intimate chapel ceremony we had for the immediate family two days prior to the big day. We recommend Jennifer without hesitation.

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 3
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 9
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 10
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 12/02/2017

I am not a flowers kind of girl so picking a florist was one of the main areas I tagged my wedding coordinator to assist me with. One of her first recommendations, was Blushing Blooms. Jennifer was AMAZING to work with and exceeded all of my expectations. Our bouquets, wrist corsages, boutonnieres were everything I wanted and more! We had two ceremonies on one day and I wanted flowers that worked for both looks. Jennifer knocked it out of the park! She truly took everything I told her I was looking for and brought it to life! At our reception, the centerpieces were a mixture of flowers and candles. When I walked into our reception ballroom for a first look, I was completely taken aback, it was stunning! I loved everything! Jennifer’s customer service was superior and beyond accommodating! We realized three days before the wedding, the flowers for the bridesmaids’ bouquets were not the correct color. Within 12 hours that problem was seamlessly fixed! I highly, highly recommend Jennifer with Blushing Blooms for any occasion, not just a wedding. We can't wait to use her again in the future!

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 11
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 17
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 18
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 19

cheryl · Married on 11/04/2017

Jen was amazing to work with and with me being so indecisive she was able to take my vision and make it come to life. She exceeded my expectations and my flowers were gorgeous. Blushing Blooms will be my go to and recommendation to everyone!!

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 20
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 21
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 22
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 23
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 24

Anna · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved working with Jennifer for my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. She totally got what kind of look I was going for and did such a beautiful job! Pinterest worthy bouquets that did not break the bank. Delivery was great and a head of time. Would 100% recommend.

B · Married on 07/29/2017

I knew right after meeting Jennifer that she was going to be the one to figure out how to create the look I wanted. On paper I did not know exactly how, but when I saw the finished product I was more than pleased. She combined palm, with roses, with peacock feathers to make real statement pieces. The hidden baby pineapples delighted everybody. All night long people were complimenting the arrangements.

Adrianna · Married on 05/06/2017

I don't even know where to start. Working with Jennifer was such a blessing. She was amazing! My husband is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Norfolk, VA. Our wedding was back home in SOMD and Jen was more than willing to work with our schedule and communicate via e-mail and multiple Skype/FaceTime appointments. She listened to what I wanted and put together the most beautiful wedding arrangements I have ever seen. It was exactly what I had imagined and dreamed of. From delivery, to set-up, to the rentals we needed for the centerpieces, and everything else in between, I could not have asked for a better person to put my trust in when it came to my flowers on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any florist needs!

Anthony · Married on 04/30/2017

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer! She made herself available to fit our schedule and more importantly she listened to what my wife envisioned. She understood every detail and promised we would not be disappointed. And sure enough when we walked into the reception hall my wife's mouth stayed wide open for what seemed like forever; just gazing around to every table and taking in the sight of the beautiful flowers at the head table. Everything was exactly as my wife asked for. Jennifer is a professional and her attention to detail is extraordinary. Highly recommend her company and her expertise!

Erin · Married on 12/10/2016

Working with Jennifer at Blushing Blooms was awesome! According to the "Wedding Planning Timeline" my mom bought, I was late in booking a florist, but Jennifer was quick to respond to my original inquiry and all of my additional emails. She was also upfront in the beginning about what the flowers for my wedding would cost, but she stayed within the pretty tight budget we had without sacrificing the look or feel I was going for, which I appreciated.

I also appreciated her creativity! Before meeting with her, I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I did have a few things I knew I wanted incorporated (baby's breath and cotton bolls) and she was able to run with those and more. My bouquet was more beautiful than I ever imagined it would be. I didn't want to put it down the entire wedding!

I learned after my wedding, that she also helped with setting up other decorations at the reception venue (even decorating our welcome chalkboard). She definitely cares about her brides! I would 100% recommend her to anyone else looking for a florist!

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

The first second I met Jennifer, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She is so sweet, understanding, and really takes into account what you want and don't want. She gave the perfect advice when needed and came up with the best ideas.
    During my wedding day she was responsible for my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, memory table flowers, ceremony lanterns, ceremony aisle decor, boutonnieres, and reception table decor. Everything was absolutely GORGEOUS and way more than I could have ever expected. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant in color.
    Despite the windy weather, she was able to recreate exactly what I wanted at my outdoor ceremony on the water. I could never thank her enough for helping to make all of my dreams come to life!
    I received so many compliments on everything that she created and I am beyond thankful that my wedding planner led me to Jennifer.

Allison · Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and professional. My flowers for the day of my wedding turned out exactly how I pictured. Her work is BEYOND AMAZING.

It was a very stress free experience working with Jennifer I highly recommend her!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2016

My flowers and centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Better than my pinned ideas on pinterest. My ceremony flowers were STUNNING.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blushing Blooms Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you!!

Laura · Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer put together the most beautiful bouquets that I have ever seen for our wedding. The centerpieces were very lush and all the flowers were fresh. She is willing to work within your budget and listens to your ideas to help develop a design concept. She even drew out her ideas for us to help us visualize! Jennifer delivers great customer service and is responsive.

Debora · Married on 05/28/2016

Jennifer's recommendations were great and our reception and ceremony site looked extremely elegant. Her flowers were just gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with my bouquet. I received lots of compliments on our decoration thanks to Jennifer's work. Also, Jennifer is just a pleasure to work with. Very professional, flexible and responsive.

April · Married on 05/14/2016

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. I cannot put into words how beautiful all my flowers were and how easy she was to work with. She nailed my vision and executed it flawlessly. She went above and beyond for me the day of (it rained so our ceremony had to be moved inside). She far exceeded my expections. Her calm and sweet personality provided me with a sense of security that everything would be perfect regardless of the weather. I would without a doubt use her recommend her to everyone. She was amazing and everything was perfect and gorgeous!

Morgan · Married on 05/07/2016

I'm so happy I decided to go with Jennifer from Blushing Blooms. If you're considering booking her, do it! You won't be disappointed. I knew from my first meeting with her that I made the right decision. My vision for the theme of my wedding was a little unique, but she totally understood it and made it a reality. The final product was perfect, from my bouquet (absolutely gorgeous), to my girls' bouquets, to the centerpieces. She had super creative ideas, and she was very conscious of my budget; she worked with me to come up with options that would work within my budget. She was super responsive, friendly, and so easy to work with!!

Emily · Married on 12/31/2015

Blushing Blooms designed and delivered the flowers for my New Years Eve wedding, and I was completely blown away. Not only did the quality and craftsmanship of the flowers exceed my expectations, but Jennifer, the owner, was absolutely wonderful to work with.
    Before deciding on Blushing Blooms I looked into DIY flowers through companies like The Bouqs and Blooms by the Box. Although the flowers seemed like a good deal the amount of work they required at an already hectic time was not worth the financial benefit. I decided to go with a local florist instead, and I could not be happier with that decision. Jennifer kept an open line of communication up until the day of the wedding, and was always very quick to respond to any inquiry. As a bride, it gave me so much peace of mind that she was reliable and organized, and I was confident that she would help make my wedding day as smooth and uneventful as possible.
    In addition to her reliability, the bouquets she created turned out absolutely beautiful. The original flower list that I provided was a little over my target price point, but it didn't matter. Jennifer was very flexible. The flowers that she ultimately chose for the bouquets not only made the price within my budget, but they were everything I imagined and more! The aesthetic was exactly what I was going for; the bouquets were full and hearty, but still moved naturally and didn't appear overly tailored. Since the bouquets were customized they were one of the only things that I didn't get to see before the day of the wedding, so I was very anxious to see how they turned out. When they arrived the afternoon of the wedding I was shocked and ecstatic; they turned out absolutely perfect, and exactly how I envisioned them.
    I am happy to highly recommend Blushing Blooms Floral Designs for any floral needs. The quality of work, attention to detail, and owner's reliability contributed to making my wedding day perfect, and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Jen is great! She is so friendly and you can really tell she loves doing this! I was beyond Satisfied on the way all of our center pieces, special arrangements, and bouquets turned out! They were exactly what I had in mind! She was so sweet and very reasonable in price! I would defiantly use her again for any events I needed!

Jennifer is amazing. Not only is she a florist, she is a designer. I knew it from the first moment I met her. (As a designer, this was extremely important to me.) I knew we were not going to get standard flower arrangements from a catalog. These were custom bouquets based on endless discussions we had. Jennifer met with my mother and I several times before the wedding. We sketched ideas out, endlessly searched through Pintrest to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted, she steered me clear of being overly eclectic, told us when we needed to stop buying things because that would be way too expensive, and even sent ideas to me as she thought about them. The flowers were to die for. Unfortunately the day of the wedding, we had to move venues due to the hurricane (we were supposed to have an outdoor wedding), Jennifer showed up to the new location, brought help, and worked to incorporate all of my original ideas to make the new venue just as beautiful. She had to changes ideas the day of and still made it all work. I have received numerous compliments on how amazing the flowers were, and the photos prove it all. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is in need of a florist. Just as a sidenote, she will work with any budget. I wanted to splurge on flowers so Jennifer selected more exotic flowers for me, but also found plenty of flowers that gave the same exotic look without that exotic budget.

lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job. At our first meeting, we created a Pinterest board and her pins proved she knew exactly the look I was going for. She did not disappoint on my wedding day either! I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the other arrangements she designed. She was also very conscious of my budget and helped me stay within my price range while still getting everything I wanted. I cannot recommend Blushing Blooms enough!!! Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer,
    Was simply amazing!!!! Not only does this girl know her flowers but she is willing to work with your budget and your style. I got amazing reviews from my guest about the different type of flowers she used compared to the normal baby's breathe and roses. She add a little bit of difference to the flowers that made them special. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Dani · Married on 08/15/2015

Jennifer was amazing right from the start! She has a passion for what she does and it shows! I loved her enthusiasm and vision. She took what I had envisioned for our wedding day and transformed it into a reality that was 100x better! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great floral vendor! You won't regret it!

Leslie · Married on 06/20/2015

Blushing Blooms did the flowers for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Jennifer, the owner, was very professional and her prices were reasonable. The flowers were spectacular and the highlight of both events. She went out of her way to meet with us numerous times and make sure that her vision and ours matched. She's great at listening to what you want and then putting her incredible creative talents to work. Also, the bride had her heart set on making the bouquets with her bridesmaids. Jennifer realized this could present some unexpected problems for those not used to working with flowers. She offered to bring all the flowers and needed equipment to the hotel for a fun pre-wedding event in which she helped them create their bouquets. Everyone had a great time and the bouquets were gorgeous. She really went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2015

Jen's floral designs are amazing. When I first set out to plan my wedding, I had decided to do the flowers by myself. Thankfully, my mother in law convinced me otherwise, and hired Jen to design the flowers for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. In order to retain some of the DIY-ness I had originally wanted, Jen organized a bouquet workshop for me and my bridesmaids. It was so much fun, and we will all remember it forever. The flowers for the venue were beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. Jen is a true artist.