Blushing Blooms Floral Design Reviews

Blushing Blooms Floral Design 5
Blushing Blooms Floral Design 6
Blushing Blooms Floral Design 7

Lindsey 路 Getting married on 07/01/2025

From our initial communication, Jennifer was fantastic to work with. She initially sent a questionnaire that she uses to get a sense of types of florals, colors/inspiration, as well as logistically what we were looking for. She was great in helping me identify what was most important in my vision and the best ways to allocate my budget (which she was respectful of).

The florals turned out beautifully on the wedding day. The bouquets were true to our discussion, and she created beautiful details (using lace from my mom's wedding dress to finish my bridal bouquet, adding florals to wine bottles we provided to finish our centerpieces, etc). I cannot say enough about how she went above and beyond setting up the altar on the day of our wedding when it had been heavily raining with an uncertain forecast for ceremony time. She brought a backup structure if we wanted to choose to set up inside, and when I told her I really wanted to try outside, she went out in the rain and set up the fabric and floral installations in a way that could have hopefully come inside if needed. The weather ended up clearing just in time and we were beyond thrilled with the decor, bouquets, and details she helped put together.

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Hoy 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

I was very particular on the color Palette/overall vibe my wedding was going to have based on the flowers. That was huge for me and Jennifer did a fantastic job. It was amazing what her and her team did just a few hours before the wedding. It was stunning and everything was so fresh! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jamie Brady 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent vendor!

I can鈥檛 thank Jen enough! I showed her a picture of what I wanted for my special day and she went above and beyond to recreate my dream! Thank you so much for all your hard work and professionalism throughout the stressful time!! 馃槝馃槝

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 8
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Johnston 路 Married on 09/15/2018

5 Stars from beginning to end

I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better experience when it came to the flowers for my daughters wedding. Jenn really listened to what my daughters vision was and offered great advice and suggestions.
    The flowers were perfect and everyone commented on how beautiful they were.
    From the beginning to end Jenn was awesome!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 9
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 10
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 11
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 12

Tiffany 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Blushing Blooms

My husband and I have been married for almost a year and we still find ourselves having conversation about how awesome it was to work with Blushing Blooms. Jen was very knowledgeable and responsive. She will work with any couple to ensure their wedding day is perfect. She has great vision and superb execution of floral designs. Thank you so much for your contributions on our special day.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Shannon 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Jennifer was a amazing and professional when it came to working with her to design my wedding bouquets. Jennifer worked around my schedule to meet and was quick with her email responses. When she delivered my bouquets, I couldn鈥檛 believe how beautiful they were. She exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 13
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 14
  • Haley-Jean

Haley-Jean 路 Married on 06/30/2018

We found Jennifer (Blushing Blooms) while researching floral designers and florists for my daughter's wedding a year in advance of the big day. What a joy she has been to work with. My daughter and I had ideas for a boho vintage garden party wedding, and Jennifer brought those ideas to life. She took her time to meet with me in person and then months later with my daughter who was visiting home from out of state. The wedding flowers were beyond our expectations.
    Jennifer and her assistant/husband arrived at the venue hours ahead making sure everything was arranged perfectly. The bouquets and floral crowns the attendants wore were gorgeous and held up all afternoon and evening despite the heat advisory that day. When Jennifer placed that beautiful crown on the bride, I cried the happiest of tears. All the floral arrangements, king's table garland design, and arbor flowers were beautiful, and we received compliments from so many guests. Jennifer went above and beyond by personally delivering a secondary bridal bouquet to our home for the intimate chapel ceremony we had for the immediate family two days prior to the big day. We recommend Jennifer without hesitation.

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 21
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 22
  • Colleen

Colleen 路 Married on 12/02/2017

I am not a flowers kind of girl so picking a florist was one of the main areas I tagged my wedding coordinator to assist me with. One of her first recommendations, was Blushing Blooms. Jennifer was AMAZING to work with and exceeded all of my expectations. Our bouquets, wrist corsages, boutonnieres were everything I wanted and more! We had two ceremonies on one day and I wanted flowers that worked for both looks. Jennifer knocked it out of the park! She truly took everything I told her I was looking for and brought it to life! At our reception, the centerpieces were a mixture of flowers and candles. When I walked into our reception ballroom for a first look, I was completely taken aback, it was stunning! I loved everything! Jennifer鈥檚 customer service was superior and beyond accommodating! We realized three days before the wedding, the flowers for the bridesmaids鈥 bouquets were not the correct color. Within 12 hours that problem was seamlessly fixed! I highly, highly recommend Jennifer with Blushing Blooms for any occasion, not just a wedding. We can't wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 29
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 30
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 31

cheryl 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Jen was amazing to work with and with me being so indecisive she was able to take my vision and make it come to life. She exceeded my expectations and my flowers were gorgeous. Blushing Blooms will be my go to and recommendation to everyone!!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 32
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 33
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 34
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 35
    Blushing Blooms Floral Design 36

Anna 路 Married on 08/05/2017

I loved working with Jennifer for my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. She totally got what kind of look I was going for and did such a beautiful job! Pinterest worthy bouquets that did not break the bank. Delivery was great and a head of time. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2017

B 路 Married on 07/29/2017

I knew right after meeting Jennifer that she was going to be the one to figure out how to create the look I wanted. On paper I did not know exactly how, but when I saw the finished product I was more than pleased. She combined palm, with roses, with peacock feathers to make real statement pieces. The hidden baby pineapples delighted everybody. All night long people were complimenting the arrangements.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Adrianna 路 Married on 05/06/2017

I don't even know where to start. Working with Jennifer was such a blessing. She was amazing! My husband is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Norfolk, VA. Our wedding was back home in SOMD and Jen was more than willing to work with our schedule and communicate via e-mail and multiple Skype/FaceTime appointments. She listened to what I wanted and put together the most beautiful wedding arrangements I have ever seen. It was exactly what I had imagined and dreamed of. From delivery, to set-up, to the rentals we needed for the centerpieces, and everything else in between, I could not have asked for a better person to put my trust in when it came to my flowers on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any florist needs!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Anthony 路 Married on 04/30/2017

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer! She made herself available to fit our schedule and more importantly she listened to what my wife envisioned. She understood every detail and promised we would not be disappointed. And sure enough when we walked into the reception hall my wife's mouth stayed wide open for what seemed like forever; just gazing around to every table and taking in the sight of the beautiful flowers at the head table. Everything was exactly as my wife asked for. Jennifer is a professional and her attention to detail is extraordinary. Highly recommend her company and her expertise!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Erin 路 Married on 12/10/2016

Working with Jennifer at Blushing Blooms was awesome! According to the "Wedding Planning Timeline" my mom bought, I was late in booking a florist, but Jennifer was quick to respond to my original inquiry and all of my additional emails. She was also upfront in the beginning about what the flowers for my wedding would cost, but she stayed within the pretty tight budget we had without sacrificing the look or feel I was going for, which I appreciated.

I also appreciated her creativity! Before meeting with her, I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I did have a few things I knew I wanted incorporated (baby's breath and cotton bolls) and she was able to run with those and more. My bouquet was more beautiful than I ever imagined it would be. I didn't want to put it down the entire wedding!

I learned after my wedding, that she also helped with setting up other decorations at the reception venue (even decorating our welcome chalkboard). She definitely cares about her brides! I would 100% recommend her to anyone else looking for a florist!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Heather 路 Married on 11/19/2016

The first second I met Jennifer, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She is so sweet, understanding, and really takes into account what you want and don't want. She gave the perfect advice when needed and came up with the best ideas.
    During my wedding day she was responsible for my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, memory table flowers, ceremony lanterns, ceremony aisle decor, boutonnieres, and reception table decor. Everything was absolutely GORGEOUS and way more than I could have ever expected. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant in color.
    Despite the windy weather, she was able to recreate exactly what I wanted at my outdoor ceremony on the water. I could never thank her enough for helping to make all of my dreams come to life!
    I received so many compliments on everything that she created and I am beyond thankful that my wedding planner led me to Jennifer.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Allison 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and professional. My flowers for the day of my wedding turned out exactly how I pictured. Her work is BEYOND AMAZING.

It was a very stress free experience working with Jennifer I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/24/2016

My flowers and centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Better than my pinned ideas on pinterest. My ceremony flowers were STUNNING.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Blushing Blooms Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly enjoyed working with you!!

Laura 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Jennifer put together the most beautiful bouquets that I have ever seen for our wedding. The centerpieces were very lush and all the flowers were fresh. She is willing to work within your budget and listens to your ideas to help develop a design concept. She even drew out her ideas for us to help us visualize! Jennifer delivers great customer service and is responsive.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Debora 路 Married on 05/28/2016

Jennifer's recommendations were great and our reception and ceremony site looked extremely elegant. Her flowers were just gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with my bouquet. I received lots of compliments on our decoration thanks to Jennifer's work. Also, Jennifer is just a pleasure to work with. Very professional, flexible and responsive.

Sent on 06/14/2016

April 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. I cannot put into words how beautiful all my flowers were and how easy she was to work with. She nailed my vision and executed it flawlessly. She went above and beyond for me the day of (it rained so our ceremony had to be moved inside). She far exceeded my expections. Her calm and sweet personality provided me with a sense of security that everything would be perfect regardless of the weather. I would without a doubt use her recommend her to everyone. She was amazing and everything was perfect and gorgeous!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Morgan 路 Married on 05/07/2016

I'm so happy I decided to go with Jennifer from Blushing Blooms. If you're considering booking her, do it! You won't be disappointed. I knew from my first meeting with her that I made the right decision. My vision for the theme of my wedding was a little unique, but she totally understood it and made it a reality. The final product was perfect, from my bouquet (absolutely gorgeous), to my girls' bouquets, to the centerpieces. She had super creative ideas, and she was very conscious of my budget; she worked with me to come up with options that would work within my budget. She was super responsive, friendly, and so easy to work with!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Emily 路 Married on 12/31/2015

Blushing Blooms designed and delivered the flowers for my New Years Eve wedding, and I was completely blown away. Not only did the quality and craftsmanship of the flowers exceed my expectations, but Jennifer, the owner, was absolutely wonderful to work with.
    Before deciding on Blushing Blooms I looked into DIY flowers through companies like The Bouqs and Blooms by the Box. Although the flowers seemed like a good deal the amount of work they required at an already hectic time was not worth the financial benefit. I decided to go with a local florist instead, and I could not be happier with that decision. Jennifer kept an open line of communication up until the day of the wedding, and was always very quick to respond to any inquiry. As a bride, it gave me so much peace of mind that she was reliable and organized, and I was confident that she would help make my wedding day as smooth and uneventful as possible.
    In addition to her reliability, the bouquets she created turned out absolutely beautiful. The original flower list that I provided was a little over my target price point, but it didn't matter. Jennifer was very flexible. The flowers that she ultimately chose for the bouquets not only made the price within my budget, but they were everything I imagined and more! The aesthetic was exactly what I was going for; the bouquets were full and hearty, but still moved naturally and didn't appear overly tailored. Since the bouquets were customized they were one of the only things that I didn't get to see before the day of the wedding, so I was very anxious to see how they turned out. When they arrived the afternoon of the wedding I was shocked and ecstatic; they turned out absolutely perfect, and exactly how I envisioned them.
    I am happy to highly recommend Blushing Blooms Floral Designs for any floral needs. The quality of work, attention to detail, and owner's reliability contributed to making my wedding day perfect, and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Ashley 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Jen is great! She is so friendly and you can really tell she loves doing this! I was beyond Satisfied on the way all of our center pieces, special arrangements, and bouquets turned out! They were exactly what I had in mind! She was so sweet and very reasonable in price! I would defiantly use her again for any events I needed!

Sent on 04/12/2016
  • User4741117 路 2+ years ago

Jennifer is amazing. Not only is she a florist, she is a designer. I knew it from the first moment I met her. (As a designer, this was extremely important to me.) I knew we were not going to get standard flower arrangements from a catalog. These were custom bouquets based on endless discussions we had. Jennifer met with my mother and I several times before the wedding. We sketched ideas out, endlessly searched through Pintrest to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted, she steered me clear of being overly eclectic, told us when we needed to stop buying things because that would be way too expensive, and even sent ideas to me as she thought about them. The flowers were to die for. Unfortunately the day of the wedding, we had to move venues due to the hurricane (we were supposed to have an outdoor wedding), Jennifer showed up to the new location, brought help, and worked to incorporate all of my original ideas to make the new venue just as beautiful. She had to changes ideas the day of and still made it all work. I have received numerous compliments on how amazing the flowers were, and the photos prove it all. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is in need of a florist. Just as a sidenote, she will work with any budget. I wanted to splurge on flowers so Jennifer selected more exotic flowers for me, but also found plenty of flowers that gave the same exotic look without that exotic budget.

Sent on 11/21/2015

lauren 路 Married on 09/12/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job. At our first meeting, we created a Pinterest board and her pins proved she knew exactly the look I was going for. She did not disappoint on my wedding day either! I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the other arrangements she designed. She was also very conscious of my budget and helped me stay within my price range while still getting everything I wanted. I cannot recommend Blushing Blooms enough!!! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 09/20/2015