26 Reviews for Blushing Blooms Floral Design

Flower Petals (2)
Non-Floral (2)
Single Flowers (2)
26 Blushing Blooms Floral Design Reviews

I am not a flowers kind of girl so picking a florist was one of the main areas I tagged my wedding coordinator to assist me with. One of her first recommendations, was Blushing Blooms. Jennifer was AMAZING to work with and exceeded all of my expectations. Our bouquets, wrist corsages, boutonnieres were everything I wanted and more! We had two ceremonies on one day and I wanted flowers that worked for both looks. Jennifer knocked it out of the park! She truly took everything I told her I was looking for and brought it to life! At our reception, the centerpieces were a mixture of flowers and candles. When I walked into our reception ballroom for a first look, I was completely taken aback, it was stunning! I loved everything! Jennifer’s customer service was superior and beyond accommodating! We realized three days before the wedding, the flowers for the bridesmaids’ bouquets were not the correct color. Within 12 hours that problem was seamlessly fixed! I highly, highly recommend Jennifer with Blushing Blooms for any occasion, not just a wedding. We can't wait to use her again in the future!

Photos
Profile Picture Colleen, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Delivery, Set Up

Jen was amazing to work with and with me being so indecisive she was able to take my vision and make it come to life. She exceeded my expectations and my flowers were gorgeous. Blushing Blooms will be my go to and recommendation to everyone!!

Profile Picture cheryl, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I loved working with Jennifer for my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. She totally got what kind of look I was going for and did such a beautiful job! Pinterest worthy bouquets that did not break the bank. Delivery was great and a head of time. Would 100% recommend.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/5/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

I knew right after meeting Jennifer that she was going to be the one to figure out how to create the look I wanted. On paper I did not know exactly how, but when I saw the finished product I was more than pleased. She combined palm, with roses, with peacock feathers to make real statement pieces. The hidden baby pineapples delighted everybody. All night long people were complimenting the arrangements.

Profile Picture B, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to start. Working with Jennifer was such a blessing. She was amazing! My husband is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Norfolk, VA. Our wedding was back home in SOMD and Jen was more than willing to work with our schedule and communicate via e-mail and multiple Skype/FaceTime appointments. She listened to what I wanted and put together the most beautiful wedding arrangements I have ever seen. It was exactly what I had imagined and dreamed of. From delivery, to set-up, to the rentals we needed for the centerpieces, and everything else in between, I could not have asked for a better person to put my trust in when it came to my flowers on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any florist needs!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer! She made herself available to fit our schedule and more importantly she listened to what my wife envisioned. She understood every detail and promised we would not be disappointed. And sure enough when we walked into the reception hall my wife's mouth stayed wide open for what seemed like forever; just gazing around to every table and taking in the sight of the beautiful flowers at the head table. Everything was exactly as my wife asked for. Jennifer is a professional and her attention to detail is extraordinary. Highly recommend her company and her expertise!

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Jennifer at Blushing Blooms was awesome! According to the "Wedding Planning Timeline" my mom bought, I was late in booking a florist, but Jennifer was quick to respond to my original inquiry and all of my additional emails. She was also upfront in the beginning about what the flowers for my wedding would cost, but she stayed within the pretty tight budget we had without sacrificing the look or feel I was going for, which I appreciated.

I also appreciated her creativity! Before meeting with her, I didn't know exactly what I wanted, but I did have a few things I knew I wanted incorporated (baby's breath and cotton bolls) and she was able to run with those and more. My bouquet was more beautiful than I ever imagined it would be. I didn't want to put it down the entire wedding!

I learned after my wedding, that she also helped with setting up other decorations at the reception venue (even decorating our welcome chalkboard). She definitely cares about her brides! I would 100% recommend her to anyone else looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Erin, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

The first second I met Jennifer, I knew I wanted her to be my florist. She is so sweet, understanding, and really takes into account what you want and don't want. She gave the perfect advice when needed and came up with the best ideas.
During my wedding day she was responsible for my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, memory table flowers, ceremony lanterns, ceremony aisle decor, boutonnieres, and reception table decor. Everything was absolutely GORGEOUS and way more than I could have ever expected. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant in color.
Despite the windy weather, she was able to recreate exactly what I wanted at my outdoor ceremony on the water. I could never thank her enough for helping to make all of my dreams come to life!
I received so many compliments on everything that she created and I am beyond thankful that my wedding planner led me to Jennifer.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with. She is very responsive and professional. My flowers for the day of my wedding turned out exactly how I pictured. Her work is BEYOND AMAZING.

It was a very stress free experience working with Jennifer I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers and centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Better than my pinned ideas on pinterest. My ceremony flowers were STUNNING.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jennifer put together the most beautiful bouquets that I have ever seen for our wedding. The centerpieces were very lush and all the flowers were fresh. She is willing to work within your budget and listens to your ideas to help develop a design concept. She even drew out her ideas for us to help us visualize! Jennifer delivers great customer service and is responsive.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jennifer's recommendations were great and our reception and ceremony site looked extremely elegant. Her flowers were just gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with my bouquet. I received lots of compliments on our decoration thanks to Jennifer's work. Also, Jennifer is just a pleasure to work with. Very professional, flexible and responsive.

Profile Picture Debora, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. I cannot put into words how beautiful all my flowers were and how easy she was to work with. She nailed my vision and executed it flawlessly. She went above and beyond for me the day of (it rained so our ceremony had to be moved inside). She far exceeded my expections. Her calm and sweet personality provided me with a sense of security that everything would be perfect regardless of the weather. I would without a doubt use her recommend her to everyone. She was amazing and everything was perfect and gorgeous!

Profile Picture April, 5/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I'm so happy I decided to go with Jennifer from Blushing Blooms. If you're considering booking her, do it! You won't be disappointed. I knew from my first meeting with her that I made the right decision. My vision for the theme of my wedding was a little unique, but she totally understood it and made it a reality. The final product was perfect, from my bouquet (absolutely gorgeous), to my girls' bouquets, to the centerpieces. She had super creative ideas, and she was very conscious of my budget; she worked with me to come up with options that would work within my budget. She was super responsive, friendly, and so easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Blushing Blooms designed and delivered the flowers for my New Years Eve wedding, and I was completely blown away. Not only did the quality and craftsmanship of the flowers exceed my expectations, but Jennifer, the owner, was absolutely wonderful to work with.
Before deciding on Blushing Blooms I looked into DIY flowers through companies like The Bouqs and Blooms by the Box. Although the flowers seemed like a good deal the amount of work they required at an already hectic time was not worth the financial benefit. I decided to go with a local florist instead, and I could not be happier with that decision. Jennifer kept an open line of communication up until the day of the wedding, and was always very quick to respond to any inquiry. As a bride, it gave me so much peace of mind that she was reliable and organized, and I was confident that she would help make my wedding day as smooth and uneventful as possible.
In addition to her reliability, the bouquets she created turned out absolutely beautiful. The original flower list that I provided was a little over my target price point, but it didn't matter. Jennifer was very flexible. The flowers that she ultimately chose for the bouquets not only made the price within my budget, but they were everything I imagined and more! The aesthetic was exactly what I was going for; the bouquets were full and hearty, but still moved naturally and didn't appear overly tailored. Since the bouquets were customized they were one of the only things that I didn't get to see before the day of the wedding, so I was very anxious to see how they turned out. When they arrived the afternoon of the wedding I was shocked and ecstatic; they turned out absolutely perfect, and exactly how I envisioned them.
I am happy to highly recommend Blushing Blooms Floral Designs for any floral needs. The quality of work, attention to detail, and owner's reliability contributed to making my wedding day perfect, and I could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

Jen is great! She is so friendly and you can really tell she loves doing this! I was beyond Satisfied on the way all of our center pieces, special arrangements, and bouquets turned out! They were exactly what I had in mind! She was so sweet and very reasonable in price! I would defiantly use her again for any events I needed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jennifer is amazing. Not only is she a florist, she is a designer. I knew it from the first moment I met her. (As a designer, this was extremely important to me.) I knew we were not going to get standard flower arrangements from a catalog. These were custom bouquets based on endless discussions we had. Jennifer met with my mother and I several times before the wedding. We sketched ideas out, endlessly searched through Pintrest to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted, she steered me clear of being overly eclectic, told us when we needed to stop buying things because that would be way too expensive, and even sent ideas to me as she thought about them. The flowers were to die for. Unfortunately the day of the wedding, we had to move venues due to the hurricane (we were supposed to have an outdoor wedding), Jennifer showed up to the new location, brought help, and worked to incorporate all of my original ideas to make the new venue just as beautiful. She had to changes ideas the day of and still made it all work. I have received numerous compliments on how amazing the flowers were, and the photos prove it all. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone who is in need of a florist. Just as a sidenote, she will work with any budget. I wanted to splurge on flowers so Jennifer selected more exotic flowers for me, but also found plenty of flowers that gave the same exotic look without that exotic budget.

Profile Picture User4741117, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Jennifer did an amazing job. At our first meeting, we created a Pinterest board and her pins proved she knew exactly the look I was going for. She did not disappoint on my wedding day either! I absolutely loved my bouquet and all the other arrangements she designed. She was also very conscious of my budget and helped me stay within my price range while still getting everything I wanted. I cannot recommend Blushing Blooms enough!!! Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture lauren, 9/12/15, 6 Reviews

Jennifer,
Was simply amazing!!!! Not only does this girl know her flowers but she is willing to work with your budget and your style. I got amazing reviews from my guest about the different type of flowers she used compared to the normal baby's breathe and roses. She add a little bit of difference to the flowers that made them special. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture User4342703, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennifer was amazing right from the start! She has a passion for what she does and it shows! I loved her enthusiasm and vision. She took what I had envisioned for our wedding day and transformed it into a reality that was 100x better! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great floral vendor! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Dani, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blushing Blooms did the flowers for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Jennifer, the owner, was very professional and her prices were reasonable. The flowers were spectacular and the highlight of both events. She went out of her way to meet with us numerous times and make sure that her vision and ours matched. She's great at listening to what you want and then putting her incredible creative talents to work. Also, the bride had her heart set on making the bouquets with her bridesmaids. Jennifer realized this could present some unexpected problems for those not used to working with flowers. She offered to bring all the flowers and needed equipment to the hotel for a fun pre-wedding event in which she helped them create their bouquets. Everyone had a great time and the bouquets were gorgeous. She really went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jen's floral designs are amazing. When I first set out to plan my wedding, I had decided to do the flowers by myself. Thankfully, my mother in law convinced me otherwise, and hired Jen to design the flowers for the wedding and the rehearsal dinner. In order to retain some of the DIY-ness I had originally wanted, Jen organized a bouquet workshop for me and my bridesmaids. It was so much fun, and we will all remember it forever. The flowers for the venue were beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. Jen is a true artist.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so happy to have had Blushing Blooms Floral Design as our florist. Jennifer made me feel comfortable, confident, and at ease with the entire hectic/stressful wedding planning process. I met with her a few times in person to go over ideas and colors. She also kept me informed and responded quickly to my emails and text messages with any questions and changes that came up. I would use Jennifer again for any other event, she was AWESOME!!!

Billy & Melissa

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She was very creative and gave us lots of ideas and options when selecting flowers and decorations. We really had no idea what we wanted so it was very helpful to have someone who gave you their honest opinion and really used their creative thinking cap to make my daughters wedding and bridal shower beautiful! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Kellee, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jen is amazing!!!!!! She is very creative and will help you decide what flowers/decor she thinks will fit your event based on your theme and/or needs. She cares about her clients and what they want/need for their event to be perfect. I wasn't a very picky bride, I told Jen my theme and some of my ideas(which wasn't many) and she would throw out her ideas and she took it from there. She would also text me/email me when she spotted an idea I might like. She cares about her work and making her clients happy.

Profile Picture Kellee, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews