blushedbybrink

Laguna Hills, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Blushedbybrink is a wedding makeup and hairstyling company primarily servicing Orange County and San Diego, California. It is currently owned and operated by Tarah Brinkerhoff, but was originally started as a sister duo. Tarah along with every talented and professional artist on the blushedbybrink team takes pride in making sure your experience is streamlined, leaving you feeling truly beautiful and confident for the aisle. All blushedbybrink lead artists are certified and trained in specialized makeup and hairstyling practices.

Blushedbybrink offers an array of services to bring your desired look to life. Initial email consultations help establish this look while preview or trial sessions will ensure it is locked down long before the big day. When it comes to your wedding day, all artists are happy to travel to and operate on-site at your venue. Blushedbybrink specialty services include but are certainly not limited to:

• False lashes
  • Airbrush makeup techniques
  • Hairstyling
  • Group services
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 01/15/2022

Awesome Wedding Hair and Makeup Team

I had the best experience with Blushedbybrink. They were beyond AMAZING and made the whole planning of wedding hair and makeup easy. Tarah is always quick to respond and very helpful with any questions or concerns I had throughout the whole process. On the day of the wedding, the ladies arrived on time. Madison did my bridal hair and makeup and she did a phenomenal job. Tarah and Stevie did the hair and makeup for the bridesmaids, mother of the bride and flower girls. Everyone was extremely satisfied with their hair and makeup. While we were having our hair and makup done, Tarah, Madison and Stevie were fun to talk to and be around. I would highly recommend Blushedbybrink to any bride for their wedding day. They will not disappoint you.

blushedbybrink's reply:

Jennifer, this was the sweetest review! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day, it was an absolute pleasure. We all had the best time glamming you all up, and hope it was so magical and amazing. You deserved the perfect day!
  • Liv
    Liv M. Married on 01/11/2022

Look no further!

Tarah is amazing! I had been looking for a makeup artist for a while. As someone who loves makeup and is very particular about *everything* with my own makeup, I was really hesitant going into my wedding-makeup-artist search. Tarah blew away all my expectations!

I hired Tarah to do my makeup for my engagement shoot as a test run. From the moment I started communicating with her, I was impressed! She was not only very responsive, prompt, and professional, but she was so friendly. We talked prices, products, concerns, etc, so I felt like I went into my experience with her having all of my questions answered thoroughly.

During the makeup application, everything went so smoothly. She took extra sanitary precautions (due to COVID), which I really appreciated. She listened to exactly what I wanted and was sure to check in with me and show me her work throughout the process to be sure I was OK with everything (I was... everything looked great). Ultimately, my makeup looked awesome and I wish I could hire Tarah to make me look fabulous every day. I also really appreciated her warm attitude and general professionalism, because it made the process THAT much less stressful (and let's be real, we can all use a little less stress)!

blushedbybrink's reply:

Liv! You are the best! Thank you so so much for the kind and thoughtful review. I truly appreciate it :)
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 01/03/2022

Look no further! Blushed by Brink is AMAZING!

Blushed by Brink is absolutely unmatched! We had the pleasure of working with Madison for our 3/13 wedding and we could not have been more impressed, elated, and more than anything grateful for her services. She is not only INCREDIBLY talented when it comes to makeup and design, but really takes the time to listen to what your vision is, and molds it into her own. She is by far the most talented makeup artist I've ever encountered and I cannot sing her praises loud enough. As if her skills weren't enough to warrant a glowing review, she's also just an absolute joy to have around, especially on such an exciting occasion such as a wedding. We are so grateful for Blushed by Brink's services and would highly recommend them to anyone who asks, or doesn't ask for that matter! Look no further :)

blushedbybrink's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Emily! It was an absolute pleasure and honor to be a part of your beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

blushedbybrink 1
Discount

All packages include a full bridal preview, but for clients who want to book their wedding a la carte, they can still elect to do a bridal preview at the discounted bridal preview pricing of $250 for hair and makeup or $125 for only hair or makeup. This discount is for brides who secure their wedding date prior to their preview date.

blushedbybrink 2
Offer

We offer brides multiple package options increasing in discount the larger the package they choose. Of course, brides are welcome to book a custom day suited to their beauty needs, but these packages are made to fit the most popular bridal party sizes and needs while including the bride's preview, day of services, and additional party members. All with savings compared to booking a la carte!

Pricing