blushedbybrink Reviews

blushedbybrink 5
blushedbybrink 6
blushedbybrink 7

Samantha Steffen · Married on 07/27/2019

Love love love this team!

My wedding was July 27th, 2019. I had to hire vendors remotely because we had a destination wedding. Madison and Tarah were very responsive and very thorough when answering all my questions during the planning process. I had a 4 day window when I would be visiting California in the spring and they were able to schedule my trial around my travel plans. They day of the wedding was so fun. Having Madison and Aubrey there was like having more girl friends around to celebrate! We ran a little behind schedule but they worked together to make sure everyone was done in time for photos. I was a dancing machine at my wedding and ended up very sweaty, but my hair and make up looked absolutely perfect all night. I couldn't believe it! They did such a great job. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone looking for a talented, professional, and fun glam squad!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    blushedbybrink 8

blushedbybrink's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the kind review! It was an absolute pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day, Samantha!

Megan Adams · Married on 07/14/2019

Madison makes you feel so special!

I specifically chose Blushed by Brink because of their descriptions for elevating your natural look and their pricing fit my budget perfectly. I hardly ever wear a full face of makeup so I knew I wanted something simple for my wedding day. I had a trial with Madison about 3 weeks before my wedding, she was so kind and personable and helped me choose exactly what I wanted since I didn’t know much myself. We were having trouble with one of my eyelashes coming unglued so before my wedding, she went out and bought glue for sensitive skin and it worked wonderfully! That little gesture made me feel so supported and understood. My 3 bridesmaids and I had a wonderful morning with Madison doing our makeup, laughing and enjoying the day’s beginning. We absolutely loved having her and would reccommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    blushedbybrink 9
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 06/22/2019

Magical hair!

Tarah and her sister Madison took care of me and my 7 bridesmaids for my July wedding! They were responsive over email in the lead-up to the wedding, and we had a wonderful time getting hair done on the day of. I wasn't able to travel to get a hair trial, but Tarah nailed my day-of bridal updo, and my bridesmaids looked amazing!

Sent on 07/13/2019

blushedbybrink's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Shawna! It was such a pleasure and honor to be a part of your special day!

Tatiana Saltos · Married on 06/15/2019

Madison was AMAZING!

Like the title states, Madison nailed my day-of bridal look and that’s with me risking not scheduling a trial beforehand. I never felt more beautiful. She was a dream to work with and spend time with both my mother and I, the day of, to ensure we were 100% happy with our looks. Thank you again Madison!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    blushedbybrink 10
    blushedbybrink 11
    blushedbybrink 12

blushedbybrink's reply:

Tatiana, thank you so much! It was so wonderful to spend the morning with you and your sweet mom! I hope your day was perfect :)

Krystal · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend!

I hired Tarah and her sister for my wedding and I was so impressed by not only their skills but also their kindness! They made us all feel really comfortable and we walked out there looking and feeling like a million bucks. We received sooo many compliments on our hair and makeup especially our make-up—it was absolutely flawless! Many girlfriends of mine at the wedding wanted to know who our artists were. They listened to everything we wanted and none of us felt like we couldn’t be honest about our preferences. I’d highly recommend them to make you feel beautiful on your big day!

Sent on 05/17/2019

blushedbybrink's reply:

Thank you so much, Krystal! You and your ladies were absolutely wonderful to work with, and we're more than thrilled to hear your day was everything you wanted and more :)
  • Kaila

Kaila Kamery · Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome and kind

You guys had amazing at what you do!! And very sociable! I would love to have you for my wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    blushedbybrink 17
    blushedbybrink 18
  • Marcy Kamery

Marcy · Married on 04/20/2019

Bridal and bridal party hair and makeup

Blushedbybrink Sisters are amazing. They are fast, friendly and attentive. They came to my house completely prepared. They made all of us look perfect which lasted throughout the night. We all loved our hair and makeup. The best part was when my husband first saw me and told me how beautiful my hair and makeup looked!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    blushedbybrink 19

blushedbybrink's reply:

Thank you, Marcy! You were a dream bride and made our job so easy. We had such a fun morning with you and your girls! :)

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing hair and makeup team!

In short, these ladies are amazing and you should hire them! Tarah and Madison did hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law for my wedding last November in La Jolla. Of course, I had lots of questions when deciding to hire them and as we prepared for the big day. They were super responsive and patient with all of my questions. Both professional and personable, everything went off without a hitch on the big day. Everyone looked so beautiful and I felt absolutely gorgeous. I cannot thank them enough for how smoothly everything went. They really helped set the tone for the entire day and I am so grateful. Thank you blushedbybrink!

Sent on 02/20/2019

blushedbybrink's reply:

Michelle, you are too kind! Thank you so much for your review! You and your party were beyond lovely, and we so appreciate having an amazing clients like you :)

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2018

Best Hair/Makeup in San Diego!!

Tarah and Madison were a brides dream to work with! They were incredibly responsive and even followed up with me when I was overwhelmed with other vendors! They were so friendly and personable and made me and my bridesmaids look like bohemian queens! Would recommend these two to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing! :)

Want to feel like a million bucks on your special occasion? These ladies can make that happen! My bridesmaids were glowing. The mothers looked years younger and I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup. Thank you so much! Highly recommend and would hire again should an occasion arise.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amy · Married on 06/22/2018

I would highly recommend the brink sisters to anyone! They made my wedding day so special and wonderful with their easygoing and fun personalities. They made my bridesmaids and me feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Carol · Married on 06/21/2018

Blushed by Brink was incredible!! They were friendly, professionals, and timely. I could not have asked for better makeup artists to help me and my bridesmaids look spectacular on my wedding day! I highly recommend Blushed by Brink!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    blushedbybrink 20

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Tarah and Maddie are simply the best! I enlisted their hair and makeup services for a black tie wedding I recently attended, and I received so many amazing compliments! In addition to being an adorable sister duo, they are fun, friendly, passionate, professional, and of course extremely talented. :) I really felt that you listened to what I wanted and couldn't have been happier with the end result. I highly recommend Blushed by Brink for any event and look forward to booking these ladies again soon!

Sent on 08/06/2018