The Collab 3118 S. Bown Way, Boise, ID 83706 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Blush N' Beauty

Blush n’ Beauty is a team of professional Make-Up Artists and Hairstylists that travel throughout Boise and the Treasure Valley. All of our Artists been trained, certified, and licensed in Cosmetology and we use the highest quality products for our clients ensuring a flawless finish for any photo or event. We have experience in doing hair and make-up for Weddings, Television, Print, Runway, and Special Events of all types. We are talented, professional, and have a remarkable attention to detail. Our Artists are handpicked and are the most reliable and creative in the industry. We strive to make a personal connection with each one of our clients and not only make them feel beautiful, but create the most beautiful version of themselves! We believe make-up is a tool to enhance one’s natural beauty, not mask it. It is our passion for beauty and our love for continued learning that inspires our team to be the leaders in our industry.

Blush n’ Beauty partners with Hair at the Hoff in Boise, Idaho where Bridal trials are conducted and a full service salon is available. Although our salon is located in Boise, we offer an on-location service for our Brides and clients eliminating travel on your special day so that you can relax and let us service you! We can accommodate any size group and offer special pricing for our larger Wedding parties and groups. Blush n’ Beauty is also available for Special Events such as Proms, Sweet Sixteens, Quinceaneras, Girl’s Night Out and much more. We also offer make-up lessons!

We have worked with such names as the Ellen DeGeneres Show, TV 45, Orlando Fashion Week, Rascal Flatts, Usher’s Backup Dancers, and MTV’s , “So You Think You Can Dance,” cast members, just to name a few!

Contact us today to reserve your date! We look forward to being a part of your Special Day!

kara6

28 Reviews for Blush N' Beauty

1 User photo

Blush N' Beauty 1

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Lisa was amazing! She did the makeup and hair for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day, and I can't gush enough about her! Not only did she do a beautiful job at creating the exact look I asked for, but she was extremely kind and flexible with scheduling. She really went the extra mile to make sure that we were on schedule for the day. She makes sure that the makeup she uses will last all day on your special day, and she provides lip retouching kits. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/19/2018

Lisa did such an amazing job! I hired Lisa to do my bridal makeup and three other girls for our wedding. She is so great to work with she really listens to her clients! Her airbrush foundation feels so good on your skin! I have super dry skin and dark circles but she did a great job at correcting everything with out anything irritating my skin! The makeup not only felt amazing but lasted ALL NIGHT! I didn't have to retouch once for photos from first looks to the last dance of the night! She also took time out to put a little mascara and lipstick on our niece to make her feel special! Lisa was truly amazing! I would recommend her for all your makeup needs! thank you so much!

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Blush N' Beauty 2

Andrea · Married on 11/12/2016

Lisa is the best! I knew when we started planning our wedding that I wanted to have my makeup done professionally for the big day. My parents were skeptical. They were concerned that my bridesmaids and I would look made up and unnatural. A very real concern as my friends and I do not wear makeup in our day to day routines, besides a little mascara and lip gloss. I reassured them that I was looking for someone who would enhance our natural beauty and promised that they would be able to recognize us. I found that in Lisa. Lisa listened and created unique looks for each of us that were natural and perfect. Everyone felt confident and beautiful! She is very talented and knows what she is doing. She suggested that we use false eyelashes. I was unsure, because a friend of mine got eyelash extensions before her wedding and her mother and husband did not approve. I shared my concern and she explained why she thought we should use them. We listened to her expertise and went with it. They added the perfect finishing touch, she was right! Lisa is very professional and accommodating. She came to my parents house where we were getting ready. She was timely and tidy. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Lisa for helping my bridesmaids and me look our best our wedding day!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Blush N' Beauty Pricing

Blush N' Beauty Price Rates

Blush N' Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blush N' Beauty 1
    FREE faux eyelash application with trial or day of wedding.
    Choose from band or individual lashes. Coupon valid at the trial or on the wedding day for one person.

• Agape Ceremonies and Events LLC
    Agape Ceremonies and Events LLC Wedding Planners

She is wonderful to work with, my brides can not say enough GREAT thing about you. She makes all my brides very happy and beautiful.

• The Collab, 3118 S. Bown Way Boise, 83706 See on map
    2086157800 (Phone number)
    2086157800 (Other Phone Number)
    2086157800 (Fax Number)