BlueShore Productions

• DelightMedia

11 Reviews for BlueShore Productions

• Blanca

Blanca · Married on 05/10/2012

How do you sum up AMAZING? I'll tell you... TWO WORDS ... Blueshore Productions! That is the only Videographer you to have to meet. You will instantly fall in love with his work . For the longest time, I would go onto Blueshore's Blog just to view Jeremy Nelson's wedding trailers. An eye for detail... He and his wife Jen, knew EXACTLY what moments to capture. Now I can re-live my fairlytale wedding everyday. Not mention invite those who weren't able to attend to view through film what a magical night March 10th 2012 truly was !

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Luzius

Luzius · Married on 03/31/2012

When my wife saw some of BlueShore's trailers, she threw all her former principles over board and changed her mind about wedding videos. She then showed them to me, immediately sparking the same enthusiasm. When we met Jeremy & Jen, we were very impressed by their friendly professionalism and their talent for capturing beautiful scenes. They stayed unobtrusively in the background throughout the ceremony and yet managed to get everything on tape with love for the details. Our friends and families love the trailer. My mother sent it to basically everyone in her address book. :)

Sent on 06/21/2012

Tammy · Married on 01/22/2012

Ben and I had such a pleasurable experience with Blue Shore Productions. Jeremy and his wife were so so sweet and helpful. We chose Jeremy for his incredible work and know our final wedding video will be amazing. Comfort was really big for me as I was nervous to be in front of cameras. Like others have said, you almost forget they were there filming. Take the time and do research, we almost did not go for a videographer. When we saw the emotion Blue Shore has captured in their past weddings we knew we wanted the same. So glad we did!!

Sent on 02/26/2012