Blueflash Photography

Blueflash Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Blueflash Photography

Let us be your something blue

Your style is unique. Your wedding is only once. Capture it with confidence.

After the hours you've poured into planning your wedding, you're going to want to make sure it all gets recorded and retold the way it deserves. We make sure to get the images that will evoke emotion as you look back on them for the rest of your life.

Simple. Romantic. Modern. Blueflash offers an unobtrusive, photojournalistic approach to capturing the people, the details, and the emotions that matter.

We are proud to offer three services under one roof, simplifying your journey through the wedding planning process. We provide photography, world-class cinematography, and the coolest photobooth around - the Bluecube.

Blueflash Logo

Categories: Wedding Decor & Lighting, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Service, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Providence, Hartford

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

Everything about our experience with the Blueflash Team exceeded our expectations from beginning to end. They are true professionals, but also super down to earth and so easy to work with. Right from the beginning, we had such a pleasant experience working with Britt, who is super organized and did a great job setting the stage and answering all our questions. Emily and Fred were truly amazing and captured some of the best shots from our wedding day. My husband and I are very laid back people and aren't typically into pictures, but wanted to make sure we captured all of the important shots of family and friends that we would always be able to look back on. We did take lots of pictures of course, but it was very painless and we had a lot of fun working with Emily and Fred. They knew exactly what to do and timed everything perfectly. Emily also did our engagement shoot and we had a great day with her. I can't say enough about this team and how amazing they were to work with. Thank you Britt, Emily, and Fred for being rock stars and making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Alisha, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved everything about working with Blueflash Photography. From the first phone calls with the coordinator, Britt, to working with our group of photographers and videographer the day of our wedding - everything was an absolute dream. We get so many compliments on our photos and I can not wait to see our wedding video in a couple of weeks. Would recommend a million times to anyone looking for an all-in-one wedding photographer and videographer.

Profile Picture Tia, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews

20 Photos

1 VIDEO

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Blueflash is Amazing!!!??

Bluflash Photography is truly an amazing team of artists that can capture such moments and emotions...I am always blown away by there attention to details and the imagery they capture. Every wedding is different and very unique, yet their style. I absolutely recommend them to all brides! 10 out of 10! And they are super nice to work with! Thank you to Matt! I'm a huge fan! All my best!

Blueflash photography is such a favorite of ours! From the beautifully composed videography and fun BlueCube photobooth to their stunning photography and down to earth, professional staff we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Blueflash to any of our clients. We've always enjoyed the times we have worked together. They are true professionals and experts in their field.

I have worked with Matt @ Blueflash Photography for a few years now and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his company. Not only are his images fresh and creative, but they truly do a fantastic job of capturing the emotions of the day. I had the pleasure of working with him up close and personal during my best friends wedding and really was able to see how he interacted with his client. I refer Blueflash to my brides as often as I'm able and am excited when I get the opportunity to share an event with him.

I highly recommend Blueflash Photography. They are highly professional and their photographic expertise is absolutely breathtaking.

102 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Hartford, CT   See On Map
401-484-1818 (phone)
56 Oak Hill Dr., Cranston, RI 02920   See On Map
401-484-1818 (phone)
Blueflash Photography is a wedding photographer, cinematographer, photobooth provider, uplighting provider, event planner and event coordinator from Providence, Rhode Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rhode Island, New England, and the world. Blueflash Photography is a professional wedding photographer, cinematographer, photobooth provider, uplighting provider, event planner and event coordinator that has been part of the Rhode Island wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in photojournalistic wedding artwork, cinematic wedding films, and making your wedding experience awesome.