Blueflash Reviews

140 | Cranston, RI

140 Reviews for Blueflash

Grace Vinbury · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing, Professional, Stunning Photos

Blueflash photographed and filmed our September 2019 wedding and they were nothing short of perfection. In our pre-wedding search for a photographer, we interviewed many different businesses, and Blueflash definitely stood out from the rest. Britt answered all of our questions and took the time to really get to know what we envisioned for our wedding. Our photographs were completed very quickly and were shared with us only 2 weeks after our wedding! They were easy to access and are stunningly beautiful. We can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Lisa L · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Already watched our highlight film 50+ times!

We were undecided on whether or not we needed a videographer initially, but we are SO GLAD we got one. The option to revisit our wedding day given how fast it flew by is priceless, and Blueflash is THE team to choose. They captured the day so seamlessly as a team, and we barely noticed they were there in the background. Finally, their video editing is amazing! It is super thoughtful in the moments they chose, the music integration, the timeline of events, etc! Blueflash was absolutely the best decision we made for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Blueflash's reply:

I'm so happy that you love the video! Thanks so much for trusting us to be a part of your wedding :)

Leah · Married on 09/28/2019

Thank you for being a part of our wedding day

I will start off by saying that Britt Kosiba (Studio Manager for Blueflash) was extremely helpful and very easy to speak with. Britt was truly the only person who calmed my nerves about the timing and layout of our wedding day prior to arriving at the church. Besides the church (Cathedral in Providence) and reception (Providence Public Library), I was pretty much on my own coordinating the morning for myself and the bridesmaids. Britt went above and beyond to provide a clear picture of what the expect in regards to the layout of the day. The two photographers that my husband, Nick and I had were amazing-they are a really sweet and fun married couple. The photographers were very easy to work with and did an amazing job on all the pictures. Nick and I could not be more happy with our decision to use Blueflash.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Blueflash's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that, and we are honored to have been a part of your wedding day! Emily and Steve had a great time with you both as well :) Congratulations again!!

Marissa Roy · Married on 09/07/2019

Breathtaking Photography!

Blueflash exceeded our expectations in every way! From the initial phone call with Britt, she helped me navigate what I really wanted for photo coverage on the wedding day. As a couple, we knew we could trust Blueflash on the most photographed day of our lives! Britt helped me organize a timeline and I knew exactly what to expect day-of. Matt, our photographer, was kind, courteous and creative. His organization kept things running smoothly, despite difficult family members and a fun-loving, but heckling bridal party. We were provided photos as a sneak peek a few days before, and received our full photos shortly after. The photographs are something I will treasure all my life! Please trust Blueflash to take care of the photography on your big day!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Blueflash's reply:

Marissa, thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us with your wedding photos! You and Alejandro have been a true joy to work with!
  • Rochelle

Rochelle Micheletti Tomolillo · Married on 07/05/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Blueflash Photography is an amazing company to work with. They have an incredibly talented team and they captured every special moment of my engagement party. They are wonderful to work with and make this portion of your event stress free. Every detail is worked out well in advance. Britt answered all my calls and emails in a timely fashion. Her team of photographers were on time for my party and also offered to stay latter. I am absolutely in love with our pictures. We could not be happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Laura · Married on 12/29/2018

My fiance, Ed and I, had the great opportunity to have Matt Celeste take our engagement pictures. We had such a great time. Matt was professional, made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Plus, our pictures came out great! Matt was really able to capture Ed and I's personality on camera. Thank you Matt!

Sent on 05/09/2010
  • Michaela

Michaela Andrade-Dulude · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing!

Emily, Britt and the entire team at Blueflash photography are simply AMAZING. Since the moment I had my initial meeting with Emily, I knew I was making the right decision. Such a sweet girl with an awesome personality. I did several sessions with Emily and each time she was amazing, accepted my visions and made them come to life thru her work. Britt is fantastic- she made the process so simple and easy and was like talking to a friend over the phone when planning the timeline, locations etc. She was always so pleasant! We also did our photo booth thru Blueflash, and while my conversation with the attendant was brief the day of the wedding ( you end up being pretty popular on your wedding day keeping you extremely busy - lol) he was also very nice and professional. The photo booth was a huge hit and the package the Cube offered was fantastic. I highly recommend Blueflash and their entire team- they are amazing at their profession, extremely talented and an absolute joy to work with !

Sent on 10/24/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2018

We loved our pictures and experience!

Blueflash shot our wedding in Newport, RI in September. They made everyone feel comfortable and were sure to not interfere with the natural flow of the day and wedding (per our request). From the first time we reached out to them until we received the pictures, Britt was always incredibly quick to respond and follow up. This is a must for a bride and groom when you are planning a wedding and working with a number of different people - you don't want to be chasing your vendors. They were timely, got all of the shots that we asked for and then some, and were flexible when the typical wedding hiccups occurred. They also worked well coordinating with our venue and other vendors.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Cara · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing to work with!

Blueflash was amazing for our videography, photo booth, and uplighting. So professional, fantastic quality, and easy to work with. Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Caely · Married on 06/10/2018

From start to finish, Blueflash was incredible. We had already seen their work through my cousin's wedding, so we knew we were going to get a great product. But what we didn't know was how seamless everything was behind the scenes. No questions went unanswered, and we felt like we were more than prepared during the entire process. During the day itself, as everything (and everyone) gets more and more chaotic, Emily and Kearsten were incredibly professional. They fit themselves into the crowd so no one felt like they had to stop the fun at any moment to pose! And now that we have our pictures - WOW. I haven't stopped looking through them. And we are continuing to hear audible gasps from our friends and family. They're so beautiful I can't contain myself. If I could get a higher rating than 'perfect' I would.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Mia · Married on 05/27/2018

The Blueflash team was exactly what we needed from the start of planning to the big day. They were professional and captured all of the important moments. I love their journalistic style and how we were able to view some edited photos during dinner! We cannot wait to get the rest of the photos! Thank you Blueflash!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Mike & Marissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Hiring Blueflash Photography was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding! We used Blueflash for photography, videography, and uplighting, and cannot say enough great things about them. From the first time we reached out to them, Britt was thorough, responsive, and so helpful, even sending examples of their work from the venue where we were getting married. Our lead photographer Matt helped to make our day perfect, directing a HUGE 40 person wedding party quickly while still getting great shots. It was important to me to really capture the day, and not have so many posed photos. The candid shots that he and Fred got were all so beautiful. I am a singer in a wedding band, and was nervous about having a videographer as I have seen time and again that they can be insanely intrusive and overwhelming. Nate was amazing, and I barely even noticed the three of them were there photographing and videoing us, but when I was in a moment and thought “I hope they are getting this on film,” I would look around and they’d be right there every time. The finished product of the photos and videos are so beautiful, five months later I am still getting compliments on how great they look! Even after the wedding was over, they were more than accommodating with all of our video and photography editing requests and continue to help us through the process of selecting photos for albums and thank you cards. From start to finish they have exceeded our expectations. We cannot thank them enough for such a perfect day!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Blueflash's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved being a part of your wedding and we wish you both nothing but the best!

Alisha · Married on 09/15/2017

Everything about our experience with the Blueflash Team exceeded our expectations from beginning to end. They are true professionals, but also super down to earth and so easy to work with. Right from the beginning, we had such a pleasant experience working with Britt, who is super organized and did a great job setting the stage and answering all our questions. Emily and Fred were truly amazing and captured some of the best shots from our wedding day. My husband and I are very laid back people and aren't typically into pictures, but wanted to make sure we captured all of the important shots of family and friends that we would always be able to look back on. We did take lots of pictures of course, but it was very painless and we had a lot of fun working with Emily and Fred. They knew exactly what to do and timed everything perfectly. Emily also did our engagement shoot and we had a great day with her. I can't say enough about this team and how amazing they were to work with. Thank you Britt, Emily, and Fred for being rock stars and making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Tia · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I loved everything about working with Blueflash Photography. From the first phone calls with the coordinator, Britt, to working with our group of photographers and videographer the day of our wedding - everything was an absolute dream. We get so many compliments on our photos and I can not wait to see our wedding video in a couple of weeks. Would recommend a million times to anyone looking for an all-in-one wedding photographer and videographer.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/08/2017

Bluefash did an amazing job. Britt the owner is so professional, organized, and sweet. She really doesn't miss a beat. She made me feel taken care of all the way to the end. The two photographers she sent Emily and Kiersten were saints. Emily was so thorough. She caught every moment but also knew how to be discrete. I can't thank her enough for being patient with me when I lost my cool. She also knew how to style every photo, her eye is amazing. Kiersten had to deal with the boys and she was able to really capture the fun they bring to the table. When the two were together they were like a dream team. They really got things done. I honestly can't thank them enough for their amazing work.

We also had the bluecube which was a lot of fun and a party favorite. The props were great the set up was subtle and people really had a great time with it.

I would definitely recommend Blueflash to anyone with a wedding of any size or formality. They are well worth it and their price is also very fair.

Thank you Blueflash you really made my wedding something amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Blueflash's reply:

Teresa, thank you some much for these kind words! Emily and Kearsten are beyond excited to hear that you enjoyed your experience so much. Thank you for choosing us to spend such a special and beautiful day with you! Wishing you a long and happy marriage from the whole Blueflash team :)

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

Best Photography Team

I cannot say enough great things about Blueflash. My husband and I got married in August of 2017 and the Blueflash team was amazing!! Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Britt was extremely organized and helpful and Matt our photographer was fantastic. Our pictures and video are incredible and capture the beauty of our wedding day perfectly! The day after our wedding Matt sent us one photo from the day and for the next 6 weeks I could not wait to see the rest of them... and Matt did not disappoint! Don’t look any further, book Blueflash!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Mia · Married on 08/05/2017

Choosing to work with Blueflash was one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. From day one, the entire team was attentive and accommodating, and truly went the extra mile to make sure my husband and I felt taken care of and prioritized. To say we are obsessed with our photos would be an understatement – while I had high expectations, they were completely blown out of the water. Matt, Kearsten, and Britt – thank you for being part of our special day, and for capturing it all for us to relive for many years to come!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lea · Married on 07/21/2017

Getting a video through Blueflash was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Initially we didn't think we could afford it, but they were willing to help us create a package that was within our budget and Britt was so responsive to all my emails and questions. Nate was our videographer and he was amazing! Not only did our highlight video come out better than we could have imagined, he has such a great personality and made us feel totally comfortable. We are so happy that we decided to get a wedding highlight video and it really captured all the special moments throughout our day. From start to finish, Blueflash was a pleasure to work with, and you will not be disappointed with the service or product that you receive if you decide to go with them too! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Maureen · Married on 06/24/2017

From beginning to end Blueflash has been a pleasure to work with. From our engagement photos in which the team came out to Nantucket for a full day of photography, to our wedding in Boston; Blueflash has been amazing. Their artistry, attention to detail, and flexibility is unparalleled. Above and beyond they are all genuinely nice people, who want the most for your day.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Blueflash's reply:

Thanks so much, Maureen! We are so lucky to have gotten to know you and Matt. We love you guys! :)

Cait · Married on 06/23/2017

Emily was amazing and made our day so special. She was professional, flexible and did an incredible job - we love the pictures!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Heather · Married on 06/17/2017

Matt and Kearsten photographed our wedding. They were both amazing!!! The photos came out beautiful!!! My husband and I are super happy with them!! Everyone that we worked with at Blueflash is amazing and kind, they all helped make our day perfect and captured it so we can reminisce about the day over and over! We are so happy with our desicion to have Blueflash Photography be our photographers for our engagement session and wedding!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Blueflash's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Heather! It was a joy to work with you and we're elated that you enjoyed both your engagement and wedding day experiences!

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2017

Absolutely love our wedding pictures! Emily and Fred were so easy to work with. We got amazing shots at Purgatory Chasm for our first look, wonderful photos of our ceremony at Newport Vineyards and tons of fun shots at the reception! Britt, the studio manager, was great to work with and sent us a few little gifts leading up to our big day. Highly recommend Blueflash Photography!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Blueflash's reply:

Hey Lisa! It has been such a pleasure working with you and Bill! The whole team is thrilled that you love your photos :) Thank you so much for choosing us!

Brooke · Married on 06/15/2017

We rented the blue cube for our wedding ! The photo booth is a popular option for events so we decided to do this for our wedding!
    We loved it and so did all of our guest!
    It's great for all ages, my grandparents, daughter, toddlers everyone loved it !
    The quality of the pictures are AMAZING !
    The guy whom set the blue cube up was so nice and found the best spot he could for the blue cube at our venue !
    If we ever need to rent out a photo booth again we will def be using blue flash again ! The whole team is awesome !

Sent on 06/30/2017

Blueflash's reply:

We're THRILLED that you enjoyed your experience with the Bluecube! Thanks so much for trusting us to be a part of such a special day in your lives! :)

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Blueflash was amazing! We used their Videography service for our wedding. Leading up to our wedding, they were always responsive and very organized. They were also extremely friendly and took some stress off of me leading up to the wedding! On the day of our wedding, you couldn't even tell that they were there. They stayed out of the way, but I could tell they were getting some amazing footage. Our highlight video and the documentary were breathtaking, and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Blueflash's reply:

Hi Samantha! We're so glad that you are happy with your experience on your wedding day as well as your final film! That makes us incredibly happy! Wishing you and Matt a happy and long marriage :)

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

From beginning to end, the Blueflash Photography team was the friendliest, kindest, and most professional wedding vendor we dealt with. We had a unique request about 6 months before our wedding when my Dad fell ill and we needed to have a small ceremony before our big day (he was gravely ill and there was a chance he wasnt going to be at our wedding 6 months later). Blueflash dropped everything and came to the small ceremony, capturing priceless memories. Then we got to do it all over again in November! (AND my Dad was there for that as well!) Dad has since passed away, but his gift of two weddings, and two opportunities to dance with him as a bride are now fully captured as photos thanks to Blueflash! We seriously can't thank you enough!

Sent on 04/21/2017