Blueberry Rocket Studios

Asheville, NC View map
$4,300 Most Popular Price

$4,300 Most Popular Price

My Mission

Hey guys! I'm Alexa, I photograph elopements and small weddings on digital, Polaroid, and 35mm film. I create photos and Super 8 films. Based in Asheville NC, coming to a location near you.

Let's make your love look like an indie movie.

Experience

I have been living and exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains for over 5 years. When you look back at your photos, I want you to remember the love and emotion between you and your lover. It is truly such an honor to be a part of your wedding journey and for you to be vulnerable enough with me to let me photograph all the different aspects of your relationship. It's a brave thing to do! I see that, and you deserve to feel taken care of, loved, and valued by your wedding photographer.

I'm not just a photographer. I'm a creator and a storyteller. I love what I do and it's people like you who make my job not feel like a job. I offer:

• Weddings, elopements, engagements, anniversary, and just-because photos
  • Wedding Albums
  • Album designing
  • Elopement planning assistance, including timelines, location recommendations, etc.
  • Digital Images
  • Analog photos
  • Travel for destination weddings & elopements
  • A lot more stuff

Areas Covered

I am located in Asheville, NC. Coming to a location near you.

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Alex S. Married on 09/04/2021

Absolutely incredible

I mean... If I could give 100 stars, I would. Like not even kidding, I'm not one to write a review often but Alexa is AMAZING. Seriously, out of this world awesome at what she does. We completed both our engagement photos and wedding photos with her and I honestly can't even begin to tell you what a positive experience it was and continues to be. She is so incredibly talented and managed to make two people who feel relatively awkward in front of a camera feel like the camera didn't even exist. Every single photo she produces is gorgeous and magical - and when I say magical, I truly mean it. It's like something out of the best rom-com you've ever seen, but shot in a misty forest setting (except Alexa created the mist with her photography wizardry). Every second working with her was an absolute joy, she's an incredible human and I strongly urge you if you are hesitating at all to GO FOR HER. You will not regret it, we've left this experience with photos and memories that we will cherish for a lifetime and a friendship that we appreciate and value.
  • MALIA
    Malia B. Married on 08/30/2021

Alexa was a perfect fit for our elopement!

Alexa is a true professional and a joy to work with every step of the process. Right away, she was easy to talk to and connect with. Her easy-going style and positive attitude made everything totally stress-free. Our dream was for our day to be documented primarily on 35 mm film and Super8 for a nostalgic, 70’s-esque camper van elopement. Alexa understood immediately the vibe we were going for and took on the challenge with excitement. She had so many creative ideas to add and was willing to try new things to make our day even more rad. Our elopement day faced some challenging weather from hurricane Ida, however Alexa was able to be extremely flexible with us as we had to elope a day earlier. The way she captured every physical detail, every candid moment, and every emotion into photos we get to keep forever… is truly amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way! She captured everything so naturally and the cameras never felt like a distraction. In fact, we feel it added to the whole experience perfectly. We would love to work with Alexa again for any of our future photoshoots!
    Stephanie R. Married on 04/18/2020

The perfect photographer for our perfect day ❤️

Alexa did such an awesome job!! She was so great at focusing on the details and helping us prepare for our big day, I could not imagine our wedding without her help. She was so much more than a photographer! She helped us create and stay on top of our timeline for the day of our wedding and helped make sure everyone felt beautiful and confident when having their pictures done. Her eye for beautiful shots was incredible!! At this point we have only seen the sneak peak shots and we are already blown away by the amazing moments she captured.I could not recommend her more!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Cy S. & Kimber
    46 photos · 09/29/2018

80 Old Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC, 28805

Email responses from 9am-7pm every day
Location of (Blueberry Rocket Studios)
80 Old Haw Creek Rd Asheville, NC, 28801

Monday - Thursday: 9am-5pm EST Friday: 9am-2pm EST Saturday: Closed Sunday: 11am-2pm EST

Blueberry Rocket Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Blueberry Rocket Studios include in the starting price?

Blueberry Rocket Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Blueberry Rocket Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Blueberry Rocket Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Blueberry Rocket Studios offer?

Blueberry Rocket Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Blueberry Rocket Studios offer?

Blueberry Rocket Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Blueberry Rocket Studios offer for wedding events?

Blueberry Rocket Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Blueberry Rocket Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Blueberry Rocket Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding