Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co.

Full Service Catering, excellent food and service at a reasonable price.

Blue Ridge Café & Catering Co. is one of Virginia's premier Wedding and event caterers, located in Ruckersville, VA just north of Charlottesville.  Shawn Hayes, Chef and Owner, is known throughout central Virginia for his delicious culinary creations and been servicing the surrounding area for over 20 years.  In addition to his fabulous food offerings, he and his staff are known for festive displays and excellent service.

Pricing depends on menu selections and services needed that range from sensible to splurge.  The offerings provided include simplistic to elegant and everything in between.  Whether you're looking for a laid back approach with BBQ or buffet to sit down dinner, the Blue Ridge Café & Catering Co. should be on your short list of caterers.

For additional information, please visit our website at www.Blueridgecafe.com, call Sue Dickau, Catering Sales Director, at 434-985-3633 ext. 302 or email her at sue@blueridgecafe.com.  You'll be glad you did!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Richmond

Follow Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co. on

53 Reviews for Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co.

Buffet (15)
Liquor License (1)
Open Bar (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)

If you have chosen someone other than Blue Ridge for your catering, I am sorry because you have made the wrong decision. Sue and her team made me cry TWICE during the wedding. They were just so kind and wanted to help in any way they could.

I don't just mean doing what you expect (even though that was great too) I mean helping me talk to the DJ during our grand entrance, making sure we stopped to eat, helping with crowd control, just being wonderful people.

AND ALL FOR A BARGAIN PRICE! I thought the catering was what was going to tank us. But Sue worked with us every step of the way to make sure we never went over budget, offering us other ideas. She just cared so much and it showed in everything they did.

We will never use another caterer in Charlottesville because there isn't any need to.

Profile Picture Deandra, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Sue and her team made sure that my husband and I were well take cane of and I couldn't have been happier! She went out of her way to work within our budget and even continuously checked on us during the night to make sure we took time to eat and enjoy ourselves.

Profile Picture Deandra, 12/17/17, 1 Review

Ashlawn-Highlands

8 Photos

1 VIDEO

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Great food, great staff, great caterers! This team is simply wonderful. Every one of our brides and grooms that have chosen Blue Ridge rave about the quality of service and fantastic food. All of us at Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast look forward to working with Blue Ridge Cafe and Catering again in the future!

Excellent quality, presentation and price. Easy to work with. Have done multiple rehearsal dinners and receptions at Mayhurst Inn. Just did another wedding with Blue Ridge - fantastic!

The Team at Fantasia Sound DJs loves working with BRCC! Great Food & Great Service!

Oh my goodness! My husband and I love eating at Blue Ridge Cafe. They have great Southern Food and would be incredibly fun as a catering experience!

Events

8315 Seminole Trail, Ruckersville, VA 22968   See On Map
434-985-3633 (phone) 434-990-9175 (fax)
Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co. is a wedding caterer from Ruckersville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charlottesville, Orange, and surrounding areas. Blue Ridge Cafe & Catering Co. is a professional caterer that has been part of the Charlottesville's wedding industry since 1995 specializing in great food and service.