335 W.Olmos Dr, San Antonio, TX 78212 Map · Phone number

About Blowout GLAM

Brides... Why not relax on the most memorable day of your life and allow me to create an elegant statement of Beauty for you and your bridal party.I offer one of the most unique and personalized beauty services in the area.I bring my talent and skills to your home or location of your choice accommodating any size wedding party. ~On location services in a timely manner ~Services guaranteed by contract up to one year in advance ~Special rates apply for parties of five or more ~Provide all professional materials and products ~Special themes or periods can be accommodated as well ~Bridal packages customized and designed to fit all of your needs.

47b8d609b3127cce98548d296ab800000046100CYt2jVw3bMc
dee1 jpg22
2545871015022339909735051730734971644624554728n

13 Reviews for Blowout GLAM

Therese · Married on 09/03/2016

Stephanie did my hair and makeup as well as all of my bridesmaids' and my mom for my wedding. She came to our venue, was on time, easy to communicate with, and everyone was happy - even my skeptical mom. :P She was wonderful at the trials. I used the makeup trial and hair trial separately - the makeup for my engagement photos and the hair a different day, since I chose not to do bridal portraits. Every time I left happy. My hair was at a difficult length, where I have trouble getting it to stay up, but it stayed in place all day for the wedding through dancing, hugs, and more! My makeup was perfect and all my girls looked wonderful. They arrived with plenty of time to get everything done, so there was no feeling of being rushed. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Stephanie and her team did hair and makeup for 11 of us and did an INCREDIBLE job. They were professional, efficient, and kind. I went through several hair and makeup trials and wasn't completely happy with any of them until I met with Stephanie. She listened to what I liked and was willing to make any adjustments I wanted as well, she made me feel so comfortable that I booked her on the spot. And I LOVED how I looked on my wedding day; it lasted the entire day into the evening that I didn't need any touchups. My mom, grandmother, and bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. I couldn't be happier with Stephanie and her team at Blowout Glam, such great quality for the price. I highly recommend them and will definitely use her in the future for professional makeup/hair needs.

Sent on 05/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 04/03/2015

Our hair and makeup was PERFECT! Stephanie did 11 of us, hair and makeup by herself and had us done within 5 hours. She's fast and truly has a talent! She's the sweetest person and goes out of her way to make sure you look amazing for your day! Fun and easy to get along with and she also has amazing deals! Thanks again Stephanie!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Award

Blowout GLAM FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes