Bliss Extraordinary Floral

Sedona, AZ View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Bliss Extraordinary Floral is Sedona's premier florist since 1998. Amy Mills, the owner and lead designer, received her Masters of European Wedding Design from Art and Nature International in Paris, and she opened her own floral shop in 1998, after 25 years of working as an interior designer and photo stylist in Hollywood. Amy Mills and her team plan over 200 weddings and events each year, specializing in themed events, from vintage to boho, elegance to rustic, traditional to European, as well as day-to-day couture floral deliveries. Bliss Floral provides event design services, with a warehouse of wonderrful event rental items.

Bliss Floral offers floral arrangements in many floral styles, such as classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, tropical, Asian, glamorous, and preppy, among others. Wedding quotes include aisle d茅cor, alter d茅cor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah d茅cor, flower crowns, table arrangements, and flower girl baskets. Flower petals and non-floral options are also available. Bliss Floral offers couples various rental decorations, such as vases, containers, arches, chuppahs, pedestals, lanterns, linens, candles, and centerpieces. Other services provided by Amy and her team include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Set up
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

• Sydney
    Sydney F. Married on 05/07/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Accomodating and Extraordinary!

Bliss Floral did an excellent job on my wedding flowers! First of all, I accidentally scheduled my wedding the weekend of Mother's Day, which is the biggest sales day for florists. Bliss was very willing to work with me and accommodate me (other florists turned me away). I also had a very good experience with Bliss Floral-- they received my ideas and wedding vision and worked with me until I received flowers that exceeded my expectations. They were so beautiful!!

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Thank you Sydney! Mother's Day was crazy, but your wedding brought us so much joy. So glad our flowers brought you joy! Happy life together!
    Amy
  • Karen
    Karen P. Married on 05/02/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing florals for our wedding

Amy and her team at Bliss Floral are true artists! We presented several photos to show what we were looking for and Amy made it happen. Every detail of our florals and decorations they provided were absolutely beautiful! People commented on how amazing my bouquet was and that everything looked stunning. We wanted to keep things simple and we went back and forth several times until we figured out together what would work for us. Amy was very responsive via email and phone. We are glad we used Bliss Floral for our Sedona wedding!

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Dear Karen, Thank you so much for this lovely review! We already miss you because it was so much fun working with you all of last year. We wish you both every happiness. Love, Amy
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

58 photos 路 08/26/2018

Deals

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 1
Gift
At Bliss Extraordinary Floral your beautiful toss bouquet is always free!

Agave of Sedona Agave of Sedona Banquet Halls

Bliss Floral does a fantastic job. They are one of our preferred floral vendors.

Love My Life Photography Love My Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Time and time again Bliss Extraordinary Floral surprises me with beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements. Amy is so sweet to work with. You have a vision, Bliss can make it happen.

Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Wedding Planners

Amy and her staff at Bliss Extraordinary Floral are just amazing! Amy's creative skill and expertise bring to life any style and vision you may bring to the table. Weddings In Sedona loves sharing our couples with Bliss, because we know they will be in good hands. Whether you are looking for something unique or want to stick with classic styling for your flowers and d茅cor, Amy is the one to help you!

40 Soldiers Pass Road Suite 16, Suite 16 Sedona, AZ, 86336

10:00 - 4:00 Monday through Saturday
Location of (Bliss Extraordinary Floral)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding