Bliss Extraordinary Floral

40 Soldiers Pass Road Suite 16, Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4
  • Deals 1

About Bliss Extraordinary Floral

Bliss Extraordinary Floral is a wedding florist and event designer located in Sedona, Arizona. Amy Mills, the owner and designer, received her Masters of European Wedding Design from Art and Nature International in Paris, and she opened her own floral shop in 1998, after 25 years of working as a designer in Hollywood. Amy and her team plan over 200 weddings and events each year, specializing in themed events, from vintage to boho, elegance to rustic, and country to European. As well as couture floral design, Amy provides event planning services, with a warehouse that offers several event rental items.

Bliss Extraordinary Floral offers floral arrangements in many floral styles, such as classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, tropical, glamorous, and preppy, among others. Floral arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle décor, alter décor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, chuppah décor, flower crowns, table arrangements, and flower girl baskets. Flower petals and non-floral options are also available. Amy can offer couples various rental decorations, such as vases, containers, arches, chuppahs, pedestals, lanterns, linens, candles, and centerpieces. Other services provided by Amy and her team include:

• Consultations

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous

Amy and Bliss Floral absolutely amazed me with how beautiful our wedding came out this past weekend at the Sedona Golf Resort. I was in love with everything, from my bridal bouquet, to the ceremony sprays, to the centerpieces for the reception. I received several compliments from guests as to how beautiful the flowers were, and how well she incorporated our colors and desert chic theme.

From the start, Amy understood my vision and ran with it, making this event everything I could've wanted for my wedding. My absolute favorite was the way she designed our sweetheart table, giving it the lush greenery that made the table took so elegant. We were so satisfied with every aspect of the floral in our event and highly recommend Bliss!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Bliss Extraordinary Floral's reply:

Erin, what fun we had designing everything for your gorgeous day! And we already miss you!!! Thanks you so much for this lovely review and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
    Amy

Maddie · Married on 11/28/2018

Great addition to my elopement

My photographer recommended Amy and I’m so glad she did! We eloped but I knew I wanted a beautiful boho bouquet and a crown since I wasn’t having a veil. I sent Amy a link to a Pinterest board and said surprise me! I was trying to have as little stress as possible for our special day and she delivered directly to my room at Lauberge resort and the bouquet and crown were amazing. I’m so happy I added the crown at last minute and Amy pulled together a beautiful bouquet

Bliss Extraordinary Floral 11
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 12
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 13
    Bliss Extraordinary Floral 14

Bliss Extraordinary Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bliss Extraordinary Floral 1
    Free Toss Bouquet
    At Bliss Extraordinary Floral your beautiful toss bouquet is always free!

• AGAVE OF SEDONA WEDDING AND EVENT CENTER
    AGAVE OF SEDONA WEDDING AND EVENT CENTER Banquet Halls

Bliss Floral does a fantastic job. They are one of our preferred floral vendors.

• Love My Life Photography
    Love My Life Photography Wedding Photographers

Time and time again Bliss Extraordinary Floral surprises me with beautiful bouquets and flower arrangements. Amy is so sweet to work with. You have a vision, Bliss can make it happen.

• Weddings In Sedona, Inc.
    Weddings In Sedona, Inc. Wedding Planners

Amy and her staff at Bliss Extraordinary Floral are just amazing! Amy's creative skill and expertise bring to life any style and vision you may bring to the table. Weddings In Sedona loves sharing our couples with Bliss, because we know they will be in good hands. Whether you are looking for something unique or want to stick with classic styling for your flowers and décor, Amy is the one to help you!

• 40 Soldiers Pass Road Suite 16, Suite 16 Sedona, AZ, 86336 See on map