Gilbert, AZ 85295 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About The Floral Theory

My goal is to create high quality custom florals and greenery creations for all occasions. while focusing on offering clients with a nature organic look with fresh in season blooms. Each design is personally crafted for my clients standards and taste. I am willing to work with couples on a budget and the couples who wants it all. I would love to help create your special day!

Follow The Floral Theory on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bella Dolce and Flora
  • Simply Beautiful Wedding & Event Planning
  • Sidewinder management floral
  • Pinal Mountain Flowers

49 Reviews for The Floral Theory

Trista W. · Getting married on 06/01/2021

The best decision i ever made

The Floral Theory was an absolute pleasure to work with!! I was planning my elopement all the way from Ohio and Dana helped me with SO much more than just her beautiful florals. Planning a wedding from a different state is so difficult but she went above and beyond helping me. When it came to the actual flowers I had a certain vision of what I wanted and Dana completely took that vision and made it come to life plus more!! I remember seeing that flowers for the first time on my wedding day and was in tears with how breathtaking everything was. Even my whole family was blown away. Choosing The Floral Theory was the BEST decision!!

Sent on 02/08/2020

The Floral Theory's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this! I was so so happy to get to be apart of your day! Even not being there I felt from you instantly what a genuine human you were. Your grandparents were so sweet piking up the flowers and man was I just in aaaah watch your day and how beautiful and special it was. I am so happy for you guys!! Thank you for being so great!
  • Nancy

Nancy B. · Married on 04/16/2021

Beyond Outstanding!

Dana and her team far exceeded our expectations across the board! Not only were the floral arrangements out of this world (so many people commented on how unique and beautiful they were), we also truly enjoyed the experience working with her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. She will not disappoint. Thank you for making our day SUPER SPECIAL!!

Sent on 05/09/2021

The Floral Theory's reply:

Nancy, you were so wonderful to work with! I loved the design you all chose and how you incorporated your beautiful art work through out! I am so lucky to have worked with you guys, thank you so much for the kind words!

Tiffany K. · Married on 03/06/2021

The floral theory exceeded expectations!

Our flowers went beyond what I could’ve expected. Dana was also so patient with me in the planning process, and gave me great advice and opinions! We got so many compliments on our flowers! I loved my bouquet so much, I am in the process of preserving it.

Sent on 03/22/2021

The Floral Theory's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany!! Your day was beautiful and I loved how bold you were with your flowers! They really made a statement! I hope your day was everything you hoped it would be! You were wonderful to work with! Cheers!

Award

Team of The Floral Theory

Dana Flanik

Dana Flanik

Owner/Designer

Hi. A few random facts about me! I am a mother of three, a wife, I love going on vacations (don't we all), I am a soccer player, and love to snowboard. I am super competetive, love myself a good sandwhich, love anything that allows me to be creative. I graduated from Northern Arizona University with a double major in advertising and Public Relations.

Three things that I believe lead me to floraI design are being extremely creative, a love for the outdoors and gardening, and being a planner. Flower design kind of fell in my lap and when I realized that it was a little bit of everything I loved I started promoting my ability and here I am today and loving every minute of it!

The Floral Theory was established in 2014. I am located in the east valley, but am willing to travel where ever your wedding destination shall be.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Gilbert, AZ, 85295 See on map
    Location of (The Floral Theory)