The Floral Theory

Mesa, AZ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

My goal is to create high quality custom florals and greenery creations for all occasions. while focusing on offering clients with a nature organic look with fresh in season blooms. Each design is personally crafted for my clients standards and taste. I am willing to work with couples on a budget and the couples who wants it all. I would love to help create your special day!

• Woman-owned

Daniela M. Married on 05/01/2022

Absolutely stunning!!

No words to express how amazing our wedding was because of your incredible arrangements for the tables, aisles and bouquets!!
    You are an incredible artist!
  • Ina
    Ina G. Married on 04/02/2022

Best Florist

Dana is such a great florist to work with to make your vision and dreams come true! I absolutely loved every piece- from my centerpieces to bouquets. It was everything I envisioned for our special day.

The Floral Theory's reply:

Thank you so much Ina! I am so glad you were happy with everything!! I am so happy for you and Danny and your family! Thank you for the kind review! Congrats to you guys!!
    Jessica H. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing experience!

They were so helpful coming up with a mood board for our wedding and I had all the confidence as the wedding came up. I was so happy with what was created for us and got so many compliments! Was so happy with our experiences!

The Floral Theory's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was so great to work with you and flower your day. We are so happy everything turned out beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Dana Flanik
Dana Flanik
Owner/Designer

Hi. A few random facts about me! I am a mother of three, a wife, I love going on vacations (don't we all), I am a soccer player, and love to snowboard. I am super competetive, love myself a good sandwhich, love anything that allows me to be creative. I graduated from Northern Arizona University with a double major in advertising and Public Relations.

Three things that I believe lead me to floraI design are being extremely creative, a love for the outdoors and gardening, and being a planner. Flower design kind of fell in my lap and when I realized that it was a little bit of everything I loved I started promoting my ability and here I am today and loving every minute of it!

The Floral Theory was established in 2014. I am located in the east valley, but am willing to travel where ever your wedding destination shall be.

Mesa, AZ, 85295
Location of (The Floral Theory)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding