Blessinger Entertainment LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

Congrats on your engagement, now the fun begins! Blessinger Entertainment was founded in July of 2013 with the goal of making your experience and your guests’ experience unlike any other. Our goal is to create memories that will last a life time through the right selection of music.

We believe that your wedding is a night that should be exceptional. Your wedding will be unlike any other and your experience should be the same. When you choose to partner with Blessinger Entertainment, you are choosing an experience as wonderful and unique as you! We are grateful that you are considering us for your wedding and strive to earn your faith and trust through every stage of the planning process.

We offer two packages, depending on whether you choose to work with myself or my associate Torrey. My package is $1999, and his is $1249. Both include ceremony sound and music so your guest don’t miss a word of your vows, mine includes 12 uplights, while his includes 8, and lastly mine includes unlimited hours, while his includes 6 hours in addition to ceremony sound and music. Lastly mine includes two intelligent lights, that will take your entertainment experience to the next level. Both include an unforgettable experience, where our goal is to ensure you and your fiancé expectations are exceeded.

Ready to make sure your wedding dream becomes a reality? Call or Txt (812) 322-9829, or email cole@blessingerentertainment.com today to learn how we can make your wedding vision a reality.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,249

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Karaoke
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting

• Tracy
    Tracy B. Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent DJ!

Cole was the absolute best! He was instrumental in making our wedding such a success. I highly recommend hiring Blessinger Entertainment for your next event.
    Lindsey P. Married on 04/29/2022

Seymour High School Prom

Torrey was a wonderful DJ for our Prom! He did a great job on song selection and did well with the kids. He was funny and professional all in one. 10/10 recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Cole  Blessinger
Cole Blessinger
DJ / Event Host

With a passion for people and a love for music, Blessinger Entertainment has been my dream in the making. I feel truly blessed and grateful to have the opportunity to own my own business and do what I love at the same time. With over 12 years of experience, I have the proven skills to ensure your event is a success. I believe that each and every wedding and event is unique, and therefore it should be celebrated as such. My goal is for you to have the best experience possible and create lifelong memories on the dance floor, with the people you care about most - your family and friends. I am committed to making that happen by working with you to create the perfect music selection that keeps you and those you care about most dancing all night long. When I am not DJing a wedding or event I love snow and, water skiing, or flying to a fun destination.

Torrey Mullins
Torrey Mullins
Associate DJ/Host

Torrey has a great personality and a strong desire to please couples. He will do whatever it takes to ensure your wedding night is a blast!! Torrey will interact with your guest and will communicate with you before and during your wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Bloomington, IN, 47401
Location of (Blessinger Entertainment LLC)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding