Blessinger Entertainment LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Sammie
    Sammie S. Married on 10/08/2021

Best dj ever

Cole was very professional and worked above and beyond when we had to move our reception from outside to inside on a rainy day. He was helpful in the song selection process and did a great job with moving the reception along from the grand entrance to the final song. Would/have definitely recommend him to a friend to DJ their upcoming event.
    Allie C. Married on 09/03/2021

Excellent!

Cole is EXCELLENT! I highly recommend him to any future weddings! I have a special needs brother and he did so well with him. That’s a huge plus for me. I am so happy we decided to book Cole!

Allie,

I loved getting to work with Matt and you!! I enjoyed fist bumps and getting to see the smile on Tyler's face all night. Your love for Odesza was so much fun to see. I know that Matt and you will have a blast together and lots of fun memories. Thank You for the opportunity to get to know you both and celebrate with you.

• Kierra
    Kierra J. Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing DJ all around!

Cole was amazing! He worked with us during the pandemic and handled each wedding change with ease and grace. We ended up having a backyard wedding instead of our destination elopement and he made it feel like a true reception. Cole's team was prepared and ready to go when 100% chance of rain popped up that afternoon. We highly recommend Blessinger Entertainment for any DJ services.

Kierra,

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed working with Caleb and you, and am glad we were able to make your backyard wedding happen. I hope marriage is treating Caleb and you well! Can’t wait to see pictures of the little one.

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn S. Married on 08/01/2020

Everything we hoped for!

We love Cole & highly recommend

Jackie,

Where do I even begin. I am so glad Michael was able to convince you into having a DJ instead of a band. Love you all too. Your wedding was such a great night. The love Michael and you share for each other and Roman, leaves me no doubt in my mind you will have many amazing years together!!

• Brianna
    Brianna H. Married on 11/05/2019

Book Blessinger Entertainment for Your Wedding!

Cole with Blessinger Entertainment was flexible, kind, and provided us the wedding of our dreams!

Brianna,

Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. It was so much fun getting to work with Mark and you. Your love for each other is so easily seen and I’m glad I was able to get to see it for the night.

• Yana
    Yana S. Married on 09/11/2019

Awesome!!!

Cole was amazing at our wedding! He worked with us beforehand to make sure that everything we wanted was played at the wedding, he provided music for the ceremony, and he helped the reception move along smoothly. When we changed the order of some of the events we did, he knew exactly what to do. He also made sure we were comfortable and kept checking in on us throughout the night! We loved having lighting provided and we also liked that we were able to have a custom lighted monogram on the dance floor, I think this helped us add a fun little touch to our wedding. Thanks, Cole!

Yana,

Thank You so much. Eric and you were so much fun to work with. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience. It is always my goal to check in with you through the night and make sure you have a great experience. Your monogram turned out so cool. Your first dance was so much fun to watch to watch. Thank you both so much for the opportunity to work with you.

• Austin
    Austin R. Married on 08/03/2019

First Class Professional

Cole was responsive and flexible with meeting with us. We changed our minds many times and he had no problem accommodating us. We originally wanted to create our own playlist but in the end, we just put a couple of songs on the do not play list and let him do his thing. Everyone had a great time and we have no complaints. The app or website that he uses is super simple as well.

Austin,

I am so glad you and Andrea had a great experience working with me. Thank you for putting your trust in me for the music selection, I am happy that everyone had a great time. It is great to hear that you found the usability of the planning site to be easy and helpful! I really enjoyed the go cart/buggy gift you gave Andrea and her excitement.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you both and be a part of your wedding!

Elizabeth Married on 07/27/2019

Strongly Recommend!

Cole DJ'ed our July, 2019 wedding in Bloomington, IN and he did a fantastic job! We had a lot of songs we knew we wanted played, and wasn't offended at all when we provided so many whereas other DJ's would have ignored our requests. Despite having so many "must plays", he did a great job adjusting to playing other songs based on the attendees' moods to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. We still keep getting comments on how great our DJ was -- a true testament to Cole!

Elizabeth,

Thank You so much! I really enjoyed the opportunity to work with Chris and you. I loved getting to be a part of your wedding. Your friends and family were such a fun group. I am glad to hear you enjoyed working with me, it has always been about make sure couples like Chris and you are happy and hear the music you want to hear!

Thank You for the opportunity to be a part of such a special and memorable day in your lives.

Kailye Married on 06/08/2019

Cole was phenomenal! I couldn’t have asked for a better dj for our perfect day. Highly recommend 10/10!!

I can’t say enough about how professional, nice, and helpful Cole was to me and my husband. We contacted him months out from the wedding and he was super cooperated with planning, meeting, and any questions I had before our big day. We sat down a few months before the wedding and made a timeline which was SO helpful to not only me and my husband but the other vendors as well! He went above and beyond. Cannot say enough about this vender! 10/10!

Kailye,

Thank You so much, I really enjoyed the opportunity to work with Ashton and you. You have definitely been one of my most engaged brides and I enjoyed answering the questions you had! I am glad to hear that the timeline was helpful for not only Ashton and you, but your other vendors as well. I really enjoyed watching Ashton at the wedding, as he took a more laid back role in our meetings. I have no doubt that you will both have a great married life and lots of fun together!

Amanda Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend Cole!

Cole was a great vendor to work with and helped ensure our day was perfect! Music is a big part of our lives and our relationship so we wanted to make sure we got the right DJ and we could not have been happier with Cole! He was so great to work with throughout the planning process and the day of the wedding. He made sure to secure songs that were important to us on our wedding day and even helped us shorten our first dance song so we could still dance to the song we chose even though the original was rather long. He interacted well with everyone including our officiant, venue staff, photographers, and our guests. I really appreciated that he checked in with us throughout the night. We will definitely recommend him in the future!

Amanda,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a part of you and Wyatt’s wedding. I enjoyed getting to know you both. I am so glad to hear you had such a great experience working with me and enjoyed helping make your evening more enjoyable. I have no doubt you and Wyatt will have a great marriage. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to reach out.

Melissa E. Married on 11/10/2018

I highly recommend Cole!

Cole is awesome! He was so quick to respond when I inquired with him. Shortly after inquiring we met with him just to go over what we want out of our wedding day. He gave me his cell phone number, so anytime I had questions throughout the whole wedding planning process he was so easy to get a hold of. We met again shortly before the wedding to finalize details and go over the timeline. He was so personable and fun to talk to! Neither my husband or my family are dancers, but somehow he got the whole bridal party and many family members out on the dance floor for such a memorable night! He was very conscious of my requests and was so respectful. He was a delight to work with!

Melissa,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with Ben and you!! I am so glad that you both had such a great experience. I am so glad you had fun dancing with your bridal party!! I wish Ben, and you a long, happy marriage. Please let me know if you ever need anything!

Jose Married on 10/20/2018

Cole was Amazing!

Cole was great to work with. You can stop your search for a DJ and hire him. He'll definitely put on a great party for your reception!

Jose,

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of you and Tory’s day!! It was so special to have her sing “From This Moment On” as she walked down the isle. I am glad we were able to fit some Merengue music in as well for your family. I wish you both a long and happy marriage. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me.

Kathryn Married on 09/29/2018
    I am so glad my husband and I decided to go with Blessinger Entertainment to be our DJ on our special day! Cole was so nice and understanding when it came to all of our needs. He was exceptional! He walked us through everything we needed to know and was with us every step of the way and continued to check with us throughout the night to make sure we were all on the same page. He executed everything perfectly. We would definitely recommended him and Blessinger Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun and professional experience for their special occasion!

Katie,

I am so glad that Sam and you choose me to be a part of your special day. You were both so much fun to work with. Your love for each other is so much fun to see. I loved helping you, Sam, your friends, and family celebrate such a special moment in your life. I look forward to seeing your journey unfold.

• Adrianne
    Adrianne Married on 09/29/2018

Exceeded Expections

Blessinger Entertainment exceeded our expectations. From the minute we booked Cole to the very last song at our wedding, we never hesitated that we made the wrong choice in the DJ we picked for one of the most unfortgetable nights of our life. Cole made sure everything was perfect, even with some last minute details that my bridesmaid forgot to get from her old employer. He ordered immediately and made sure it was there in time for our day! Thanks for making our day so memorable.

Blessinger Entertainment LLC's reply:

Adrianne, where do I even begin. Brad and you were so much fun to work with from day one. Your excitement and level of commitment in planning your wedding day was so much fun to see. I enjoyed getting to know both Brad and you, as well as your families. It was truly special watching your first dance. And to top it all off, having your cousin, Anne Marie, play during the slideshow was such a special moment. I am so glad we were able to make that happen. I wish both brad and you a lifetime of happiness.

Thank You for the opportunity to celebrate with you!

Katie Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding

Cole made our wedding day everything we could have hoped for! Affordable, professional, and so easy to work with...he fit in great with our crowd which made it even better! Highly recommend!

Katie,

Thank you for trusting me for you and Jerimee's special day. It was so much fun to be apart of such an important day in your lives. I am glad that I had the opportunity to work with you both!!

Kinzi H. Married on 09/08/2018

Outstanding Job!!

Blessinger Entertainment is outstanding!!!! He made our wedding day so special and was great with all our guests! I recommend him to ALL of my friends and could not have been happier with his performance! Awesome customer service and very organized!! If you need a DJ, Blessinger Entertainment is the way to go!!

Kinzi,

It was a honor being a part of you and Phillip’s special day. I am so glad that Ashley and Wil referred you to me and that you had such a great experience at their wedding and gave me the opportunity to be a part of your celebration. I really enjoyed seeing you dance with Grayson, that was such a special moment. Phillip, you, and your family and friends were so much fun to entertain. Please keep in touch!!

Stephanie Married on 09/02/2018
    Cole was a joy to work with! He was very polite, responded to our requests promptly, and was patient when we tried to make last minute decisions. He was reasonably priced and did an awesome job!

Stephanie,

You and Jason were a blast. Thank You so much for the opportunity to work with you both. Enjoyed seeing pictures of your honeymoon, it is clear that you both are a perfect fit. I enjoyed seeing Jason dance with Maliyah as well, that was such a special moment.

Katherine Married on 09/01/2018
    Cole was great to work with! He responded to all of emails almost immediately, shared suggestions about songs and dance order, and had an easy and efficient system for Jason and I to request the songs we wanted (and wanted to avoid) at our wedding. He met with us several times before the day of the wedding as well to make sure we were all on the same page before the day of the wedding. Cole also made a point to check in with me during the wedding to make sure things were going as planned. He kept the energy up, kept the events of the night moving forward, and was personable and charismatic - all things I was looking for in a DJ. I would definitely suggest working with him for your wedding!

Katherine,

I am so glad that you and Jason had such a great experience working with me. You were both so much fun and easy to work with. Your guest were a lot of fun to entertain as well. Your wedding is not one that will soon be forgotten. I know that you will have a great marriage.

Debbie Event on: 08/17/2018
    We have used Cole as a DJ for a big outreach event at IU and he was great. We have asked him back again this year. He listens to what you want and provides that. He's easy to contact and responds quickly.

Debbie,

I am so glad that I was referred and able to be apart of such a positive event. I am looking forward to being back this year!!

Jessica Married on 07/21/2018
    Cole was so awesome to work with! I believe it is very important to have a good connection with your DJ and when we met Cole we knew he would be perfect for our wedding day! Cole is so sweet and very easy to work with. He was so helpful making the actual timeline of our wedding and made sure we followed the timeline during the wedding. He was able to read the room and knew when people wanted a fast dance song and when they wanted a slower song. Cole was also taking requests all night and was able to work them in. He was so flexible and was able to change things on the spot for us, which was amazing! We got so many complements through out the night about Cole! Thank you for being such an amazing part of our dream wedding

Jessica,

Thank you so much for trusting me to be apart of such an important day of you and Jacob's lives. It was a lot of fun getting to work with you both. I have no doubt that the love you have for each other will lead to a long and happy marriage. If either of you ever need anything, please let me know!!

Christine Married on 07/07/2018
    I got countless compliments on how smoothly the whole wedding went. I couldn’t have imagined the day going any better. I highly recommend Cole, he’s easy to talk to, willing to travel, and takes last minute changes like a champ. Best day of my life.

Christine,

Thank you so much. It was so much fun working with both Tom and yourself. Your love for each other is truly inspiring. Thank you for trusting me with such an important day in your life.

Teuta Married on 07/07/2018
    Cole is a fantastic young professional. There are no words to express our gratitude for his work. He was very flexible with all our wishes, he was very professional, and very responsible. I don't think we would be able to find anyone better for our wedding. People talked about our DJ!

Teuta,

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed getting to work with both you and Öner. It was great seeing the work you both put in to get your house ready for the wedding. It was a lot of fun watching you and your guest on the dance floor as well. Please let me know if either of you ever need anything. I wish you both a long and happy marriage!!

Kaylani Married on 06/17/2018
    Cole was nothing short of perfect. He was very flexible, caring, genuine, and made sure we were happy 100%! I couldn’t have chosen a better person to dj for us. I will definitely be hiring him again in the near future!

Kaylani,

I truly enjoyed working with you and Nick. It was really special to watch you dance with the kids you nanny for. Thank you for putting your trust in Blessinger Entertainment and myself. I wish you both a wonderful marriage.

Marie Married on 06/16/2018
    Cole was great to work with! He was very responsive and attentive to details that were important to us. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Marie,

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and Adam. It is definitely clear that you two have something truly special! I will definitely remember the "pour some sugar on me" moment. I wish you both many years of happiness.

Andrew Married on 05/27/2018
    My new wife and I have actually known Cole Blessinger for a few years; we met in college freshman year. Not only was he fantastic at the wedding and throughout the planning process, he is also one of the most positive and friendly people I have had the pleasure to know! He worked with us to create an itinerary for the reception and he was very willing to work with our ideas while also providing his own expertise/input. For the actual DJ'ing, the crowd (including my wife and I) loved him! We had so many people out on the dance floor throughout the night, it was incredible. We couldn't have chosen a better person for the job.

Andrew,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your love for each other is truly something special. I am so glad that you trusted me for such an important day for both of you. You and your guests were a blast to entertain. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of such a fun evening. Wish you both the best!