42 Reviews for Blessinger Entertainment LLC

Uplighting (4)
One Event Per Day (2)
Projector (2)
41 Blessinger Entertainment LLC Reviews

I am so glad my husband and I decided to go with Blessinger Entertainment to be our DJ on our special day! Cole was so nice and understanding when it came to all of our needs. He was exceptional! He walked us through everything we needed to know and was with us every step of the way and continued to check with us throughout the night to make sure we were all on the same page. He executed everything perfectly. We would definitely recommended him and Blessinger Entertainment to anyone looking for a fun and professional experience for their special occasion!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cole was a joy to work with! He was very polite, responded to our requests promptly, and was patient when we tried to make last minute decisions. He was reasonably priced and did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole was great to work with! He responded to all of emails almost immediately, shared suggestions about songs and dance order, and had an easy and efficient system for Jason and I to request the songs we wanted (and wanted to avoid) at our wedding. He met with us several times before the day of the wedding as well to make sure we were all on the same page before the day of the wedding. Cole also made a point to check in with me during the wedding to make sure things were going as planned. He kept the energy up, kept the events of the night moving forward, and was personable and charismatic - all things I was looking for in a DJ. I would definitely suggest working with him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole was so awesome to work with! I believe it is very important to have a good connection with your DJ and when we met Cole we knew he would be perfect for our wedding day! Cole is so sweet and very easy to work with. He was so helpful making the actual timeline of our wedding and made sure we followed the timeline during the wedding. He was able to read the room and knew when people wanted a fast dance song and when they wanted a slower song. Cole was also taking requests all night and was able to work them in. He was so flexible and was able to change things on the spot for us, which was amazing! We got so many complements through out the night about Cole! Thank you for being such an amazing part of our dream wedding

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Cole is a fantastic young professional. There are no words to express our gratitude for his work. He was very flexible with all our wishes, he was very professional, and very responsible. I don't think we would be able to find anyone better for our wedding. People talked about our DJ!

Profile Picture Teuta, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I got countless compliments on how smoothly the whole wedding went. I couldn’t have imagined the day going any better. I highly recommend Cole, he’s easy to talk to, willing to travel, and takes last minute changes like a champ. Best day of my life.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cole was nothing short of perfect. He was very flexible, caring, genuine, and made sure we were happy 100%! I couldn’t have chosen a better person to dj for us. I will definitely be hiring him again in the near future!

Profile Picture Kaylani, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole was great to work with! He was very responsive and attentive to details that were important to us. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Cole to DJ at our wedding, and we know for a fact that we made the right choice! Cole was fabulous to work with--very accommodating, flexible, and thorough. He had multiple meetings with us to make sure everything was squared off, and he made sure that we were on the same page about our introductions, speeches, music, timeline, etc. His online music choosing program is very user friendly, and if you have any questions about it, Cole is a very quick responder to text messages and emails. He did a phenomenal job at our wedding, and he helped us make memories we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My new wife and I have actually known Cole Blessinger for a few years; we met in college freshman year. Not only was he fantastic at the wedding and throughout the planning process, he is also one of the most positive and friendly people I have had the pleasure to know! He worked with us to create an itinerary for the reception and he was very willing to work with our ideas while also providing his own expertise/input. For the actual DJ'ing, the crowd (including my wife and I) loved him! We had so many people out on the dance floor throughout the night, it was incredible. We couldn't have chosen a better person for the job.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole was great to work with! We truly enjoyed his professionalism and admire his passion for what he does. Great work!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole was simply fantastic! My wife Jenny and I had an amazing time, he was always super responsive and flexible with our requests. He would always check in with myself during the wedding because I requested him to not bother Jenny during the wedding and he always played the part! He was very responsive on email and you can expect a response within 12 hours. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any event! Thank you Cole for your great service!

Profile Picture Justin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We couldn't have been more thrilled with Cole! He made our wedding extra special and was definitely one of the most memorable parts of the evening. Cole was super respectful of our wishes for song selection, DJ involvement, and special dances. He met with us personally at least twice before the big day, just to make sure he had the exact songs we wanted and to thoroughly understand the pace of the evening. We didn't have a wedding planner as a separate role, but we didn't need one because Cole took care of all the details, including interacting with the bartenders, caterers, and guests with questions. All of our guests enjoyed interacting with him, and the music he chose was great for the mood of the wedding (he knew when people wanted to dance vs. when they needed a break). And Cole's wedding packages are a super amazing deal- make sure you get the uplighting and personalized wedding monogram for the dance floor! If we had to do this all over again, we would choose Cole 100% of the time. There is no better DJ in the Bloomington/Indy area!

Profile Picture Nick, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole was great! The music was completely in tune with the vibe of the wedding. If I ever needed anything he was right there to take a request or change a song. We got lots of complements from our guests about the music.

Profile Picture Simone, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

I had the joy of participating in a relative's wedding where Cole was the dj, and knew I wanted him for my wedding as well! He is a genuinely good guy and very talented at what he does. Easy to work with and very willing to do whatever the client asks. He is charming and flexible and I highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole wa excellent. He made sure every detail was taken care of and worked with us on each one.

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you're seeking a DJ who is professional, personable, flexible, and fun, look no further and book Cole ASAP! Throughout our whole planning process, he went above and beyond to make sure we were able to have the celebration of our dreams and offered support in areas that went beyond his own job description. He was always available to talk through details, offered advice without being pushy, and used a custom playlist we had created as a starting point, playing a huge role in make our wedding nothing short of magical. The vast majority of our guests, including several who claim they typically don't dance, were on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what we wanted. In addition to being fun and able to read the room so that there was something for everyone, Cole was also supportive and flexible when it came to our established schedule and short-notice requests, and he never once seemed stressed about the changes I requested mid-reception. Beyond being an awesome DJ, Cole is a great guy to know and you will love working with him. We cannot recommend him highly enough!!!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cole is great! He was very prepared and attentive. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Izabell, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Blessinger Entertainment provided us with such a wonderful ambiance for both our ceremony and our reception. We had our ceremony and reception in different locations and he was able to accomadate us. I received compliments from the wedding guests on the music, as well.

Profile Picture Stephenie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

As a young Greek couple (early 20's) getting married in a college town, my husband and I were searching for someone affordable, down to Earth, professional, FUN, more modern, and accountable. Cole was all of those things and much more. He made our day incredibly easy, memorable, and kept the party going. The Lehman's HIGHLY recommend Cole for not only weddings but for any event where music is key for the atmosphere. Thanks so much again, Cole!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I would highly recommend using Blessinger Entertainment! Cole was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Mari, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We had a few last minute changes and Cole didn't even blink, super flexible! We let him pick the songs, they were perfect! He interacted with the guests on a professional, while fun level. We video-called a couple times since he was an hour away, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend Blessinger Entertainment for really anything!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cole is amazing! He's professional, he's easy to talk to, and he listened to everything we said. I hate that our reception was cut short due to the venue being unexpectedly warm but everything that was done was perfect. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture samantha, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cole was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding day. I threw a bunch of things at him super last minute and he was super flexible and kept the night moving even after we completely went off of the timeline. He kept not only the guests on the dance floor, but ME on the dance floor the entire night. We just keep hearing how much fun our wedding was, and Cole was a major part in that. He read the room and played music to keep everyone dancing. The entire process was easy and quick, and definitely a great value for the quality of a DJ Cole is! We were so happy with his services and would recommend him to anyone. Can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews