Koloa, HI 96756 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Blenda Montoro Photography

Emerging as one of Kauai's top wedding photographers, native Peruvian photographer Blenda Montoro has been featured in Pacific Weddings Magazine , Wedding Wire winner award 2013 and various other wedding publications. Focusing on her client relationships prior to the wedding, Blenda is able to weave details and personality into her photos to create timeless works of art. Blenda's work is vibrant and candid while her personality is easy-going and professional. Blenda's niche became weddings in 2007 after realizing her passion was capturing this deep bond and commitment between two individuals. www.blendamontoro.com Creating weddings with style for the classic, chic and contemporary bride groom. 808. 221. 2383

Follow Blenda Montoro Photography on

2209Editcopy

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for Blenda Montoro Photography

Meg and Jesse · Married on 02/16/2018

Blenda was a wonderful photographer for our wedding! All of the photos we received are beautiful. We could tell she was very knowledgeable, competent, and creative. She was extremely easy to work with and was able to make my husband, myself, and our guests immediately feel comfortable in front of the camera. She knew how to take full advantage of our wedding location for different shots and our photos turned out better than what we could have hoped for!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Emily · Married on 10/02/2016

Blenda was the most wonderful photographer I have ever worked with and I have worked with a lot! She gave great advice and valuable direction on day of, our photos turned out beautifully, and all of our guests loved the photos! Her photos are beautiful and she will make you look amazing on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2016

Absolutely thrilled with Blenda and her husband Raymond and the beautiful work she created for my wedding! Everything down to the quality of photos to the process was more than I could've imagined and working with her was such a joy. Normally me and husband are a bit camera shy but Blenda has such a warm and bubbly personality it sure made us feel the aloha and so effortless and fun to work with. I had a vision for a classic/romance/vintage style and she captured it perfectly. Wasn't sure about film photography at first but after looking at her work I knew this is exactly what I wanted! And I gotta tell you, all the family and friends are blown away-"looks like a magazine spread!" She sure captured the love in every facet of our wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Blenda Montoro Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs

• PPEW
    PPEW Wedding Planners

Blenda's work is unique and her eye for what works is refined. Her talents and photojournalistic approach will give you exactly what you want in wedding photos! Her perspective is spot on, and her professionalism is top-notch.

• Zest Kauai
    Zest Kauai Wedding Videographers

I love working with Blenda! Her photos are beautiful and she is a pro at coming up with wonderful poses that flatter every bride. I have a secret addiction to viewing her work on her Facebook feed because each picture is so awesome!

• Zest Kauai