Aya Productions

Kalaheo, HI View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Aya Productions is a wedding videography company based out of Kalaheo, Hawaii. Husband-and-wife team Matt and Tamao are Southern Californian natives who love to travel and embrace adventure. They specialize in documenting destination weddings and celebrations in a cinematic style. Matt and Tamao are passionate about delivering creative films that tell the story of a couple's big day and capture all the emotions and moments big and small that go with it. They share a deep passion for life, nature and family. They have four girls, so there is never a dull moment and without a doubt, they understand the precious emotional magnitude of even the smallest things. The beauty in the details, those moments you can never get back... Those moments you wish you would have captured. They love to travel and embrace every spontaneous adventure. What better way to perfect the art of story telling than to live as many experiences as you possibly can. They have fallen in love with destination projects where so many emotions and beauty unfold on a higher level. Aya Productions is dedicated to help you achieve your highest goals and passionately tell your story.

Aya Productions offer wedding videography services that will capture the pre-wedding preparations, ceremony, and reception. In addition, the company is FAA Certified meaning they can provide professional aerial drone footage of your celebrations and beautiful wedding location. Aya Productions produces high-definition full-feature and highlight videos, and final edited footage is available via digital download, SD card, and USB drive. Services available include:

• Multiple cameras to capture all angles
  • Willingness to work across multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Liability Insurance
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Vintage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alyssa C. Married on 05/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience! - highly recommend!

WOW, WOW, WOW. I am going write a short review first with my lengthy review underneath (for some who want quick reviews and some who like detailed reviews because Tamao really deserves both!).

Quick hits review:
    Tamao was an absolute delight to work / collaborate with! She was extremely responsive, very kind and patient when helping us decide where to shoot and so flexible with her schedule!

I have never done a professional photo shoot before where I am the center of attention and where it is so intimate, but she put us such ease! I was really nervous and started to completely freeze during the shoot but somehow she was able to perfectly capture the two of us!

Her prices are also reasonable compared to a few other photographers I reached out to with her similar style of photo shoots. I highly highly recommend Tamao!

Detailed Review:
    I reached out to Tamao a week before Christmas asking if she by chance had any openings for a week after Christmas over the New Year (to do a wedding photo shoot).

She was so responsive and so patient! She was able to fit us in over the holiday time (which I really appreciate she fit us in so last minute). I annoyingly ask a million questions and since I had never been to Kauai, I was overwhelmed with locations for the photoshoot. We really wanted to capture the sunrise or sunset so she provided two great options laying out pros and cons to both. We originally decided to do the sunrise location. However, the day before the photos, I asked if there was any way she could change to the other sunset location and this was literally within 24 hour notice. She said it was absolutely no problem!

She was a complete professional! I thought my husband would be really awkward because he is extremely camera shy and I thought frankly I would be much more natural because I take a lot of photos (and a lot of photos with my friends), but I froze! I don't know why but I just froze during our photos and was so nervous! She totally put me at ease!

She was so friendly and kind, extremely professional and honestly just really an awesome person in general. I say she is awesome as a person because she went out of her way to send me lengthy descriptive texts of suggested places to go and dine at AFTER the shoot was done.

I learned that "Aloha" means so much more than just hello or goodbye. Aloha really means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return. The word Aloha really does perfectly describe Tamao (and her daughter who accompanied her and was also just so sweet).

The photos came out so wonderfully! Since I asked her to squeeze us in last minute over holidays, I thought it would be weeks and weeks before I got the photos back (and I was willing to be patient), but she reached out less than 2 weeks later that the photos were ready! Since I eloped, my biggest decision to make was the photographer and I am SO happy I went with my gut instinct and went with Tamao! Her prices are extremely reasonable (I had reached out to a few other photographers). I highly highly recommend her!!! If you have the budget, I would look into booking her and her husband for videography! I did not book it because we eloped, but her wedding videos (on insta) look amazing! Stop reading anymore reviews and reach out to her and her husband already!!

• Alysa
    Alysa W. Married on 05/12/2021

So much fun

Our photographer was so much fun! She gave such good direction and optimized every moment she could to get the perfect picture! We felt so comfortable with her and appreciated the experience!
  • Maile
    Maile E. Married on 03/09/2021

1 Million Stars!

I can't say enough amazing things about our experience with Tamao and Matt. Not only was the video incredible and everything we hoped for, the journey along the way was equally as perfect. Anytime you spend a lot of money on a service you want to make sure it's worth the cost, especially as everything little thing adds up with weddings. I can say without a doubt that it's worth every penny. They are extremely talented but the best part is that you can tell they love what they do and they truly care about their clients best interest. Those 3 combinations are the perfect recipe for an EPIC wedding video you will never forget. If you're on the fence because it's an added expense and you're thinking you might be happy with just photos... put that to rest and at least take a look at their portfolio and chat with them!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Poipu Beach Kalaheo, HI, 96756
Location of (Aya Productions)

Aya Productions frequently asked questions

What photography services does Aya Productions include in the starting price?

Aya Productions includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Albums

What photography services does Aya Productions include in their most popular wedding package?

Aya Productions includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums

What photography styles does Aya Productions offer?

Aya Productions offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Vintage

What photography services does Aya Productions offer?

Aya Productions offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Aya Productions offer for wedding events?

Aya Productions offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Aya Productions and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Aya Productions is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding