Blake's Floral Design, LLC

Blake's Floral Design, LLC

About Blake's Floral Design, LLC

"If the flowers are important, the florist matters."

Blake's Floral Design is a boutique floral design studio.  We consider ourselves "Bridal Stylists" as all of our work is customized specific to your vision, ideas and dreams.   Our focus is on wedding floral design and decor, but we also offer Day of Coordination services for the destination bride who needs a little help getting through her wedding day.

In order to provide concierge level service, we limit the number of events per day to insure that we are fully devoted to the all the details for your wedding!

Blake's Floral Design has been creating fabulous wedding flowers in the Lake Tahoe Basin for over 13 years and we are now available to design for you in the Carson Valley and Reno, NV areas.

Blake's Floral Design is also offering Day of Wedding Coordination.  Call or text us for more information.

(530) 575-1875 (cell)

Clean Up (4)
Aisle Decor (4)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Sharon does amazing work!! I was planning my wedding from out of town and she did everything she could to make my arrangements perfect! Everything turned out perfect and absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her if you want beautiful, intricate, florals.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon and her team were amazing! She was flexible, compassionate, and put me at ease from the very beginning. I was an out of town bride and Sharon made my floral decision easy. She would talk to me on the phone for as long as it took on multiple occasions, email me regularly, and was constantly checking in with me to make sure I was happy and calm. The flowers on my wedding day were breathtaking. She got my vision EXACTLY right and we had never even met! We had so many compliments on the beauty of our flowers. They were fresh, lovely, and put together with the upmost professionalism. Sharon truly loves what she does and it shines in her work. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team to anyone.

Photos

Laura and Brandon - 10-24-15

5 Photos

1 VIDEO

12 ENDORSEMENTS
Sharon is incredible at what she does. Such a pleasure to work with her as a vendor. She is very passionate about her clients as well. Her work is beautiful & you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. I am looking forward to working with her again in the future!

Love working with Sharon of Blake's Floral Design. Sharon is exceptionally talented and we enjoy seeing her creations at our hotel! Our brides love her!

We are so glad to have a relationship with Blake's Floral Design for the weddings we capture in Lake Tahoe. If you are wondering what the difference is between a good and great wedding, it's the flowers, and you want someone who knows how to make them fresh, modern and jaw-droppingly beautiful. Blake's is an obvious choice for creating the amazing weddings that Tahoe is known for.

Events

Carson City, NV 89705   See On Map
530-575-1875 (phone)
Blake's Floral Design, LLC is a wedding Florist from Carson City, NV. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Lake Tahoe, CA, Reno, NV, and Carson City, NV. Blake's Floral Design, LLC is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Lake Tahoe Basin wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Custom wedding bouquets and decor.