Truckee, CA 96161 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Suzu's Petals

I have a passion for all things flowers! Drawing from my many years as a floral designer, I design flowers for weddings, parties, home decor, memorials, and special occasions in Truckee and North Lake Tahoe. My specialty is creating personalized wedding flowers, unique to each couple. I work with my clients to provide the highest quality and custom designs they desire, always working within their budget. Working mostly on my own, I am able to give the utmost attention to every detail.
I also specialize in creating unique natural floral and herbal body products. Another specialty, is creating keepsake rose bead jewelry made from your rose wedding bouquet or special roses. The beads in the jewelry are actually made from the rose petals in the bouquet using an "age old" process.

History

Established in 2001 My love of flowers at an early age, led me to a career in floral design. I have been a florist for 30 years. I worked in flower shops, in Truckee and Tahoe City, for 20 years, and have had my own business for 10 years. I have lived in Truckee for 34 years. Although, my business name is new, my experience and talents are not.

SuzusPetalsWeddingFlowersTruckeeLakeTahoe
P1030661

• Real Weddings 4

9 Reviews for Suzu's Petals

Kristin · Married on 08/05/2017

My flowers were gorgeous. I kept it very simple, but she made everything look absolutely beautiful. I had a destination wedding so all of our communication was through email, and she took the direction I gave her and gave me exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Hayley · Married on 08/08/2015

It was so easy and pleasant working with Susan! Right from the start she was able to take my vague ideas of what I wanted and make suggestions that matched my style and budget. She addressed my concerns promptly as the wedding approached and in the end, I couldn't have been more pleased with how the bouquets and centerpieces turned out. My bouquet in particular was even more elegant and beautiful than I had envisioned. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

SuZu's Petals did an absolute stunning job on our Wedding flowers. Susan was a pleasure to work with and will help you with your budget and your floral dreams. I would recommend her to ANY bride...you will not be disappointed! Everything looked gorgeous and went above and beyond what I could have expected.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Suzu's Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

Real Weddings