Suzu's Petals

Truckee, CA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

I have a passion for all things flowers! Drawing from my many years as a floral designer, I design flowers for weddings, parties, home decor, memorials, and special occasions in Truckee and North Lake Tahoe. My specialty is creating personalized wedding flowers, unique to each couple. I work with my clients to provide the highest quality and custom designs they desire, always working within their budget. Working mostly on my own, I am able to give the utmost attention to every detail.
I also specialize in creating unique natural floral and herbal body products. Another specialty, is creating keepsake rose bead jewelry made from your rose wedding bouquet or special roses. The beads in the jewelry are actually made from the rose petals in the bouquet using an "age old" process.

History

Established in 2001 My love of flowers at an early age, led me to a career in floral design. I have been a florist for 30 years. I worked in flower shops, in Truckee and Tahoe City, for 20 years, and have had my own business for 10 years. I have lived in Truckee for 34 years. Although, my business name is new, my experience and talents are not.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Baskets
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
    Kristin Married on 08/05/2017
    My flowers were gorgeous. I kept it very simple, but she made everything look absolutely beautiful. I had a destination wedding so all of our communication was through email, and she took the direction I gave her and gave me exactly what I wanted!
    Hayley Married on 08/08/2015
    It was so easy and pleasant working with Susan! Right from the start she was able to take my vague ideas of what I wanted and make suggestions that matched my style and budget. She addressed my concerns promptly as the wedding approached and in the end, I couldn't have been more pleased with how the bouquets and centerpieces turned out. My bouquet in particular was even more elegant and beautiful than I had envisioned. Everything was absolutely perfect!
    Lauren Married on 07/11/2015
    SuZu's Petals did an absolute stunning job on our Wedding flowers. Susan was a pleasure to work with and will help you with your budget and your floral dreams. I would recommend her to ANY bride...you will not be disappointed! Everything looked gorgeous and went above and beyond what I could have expected.

Real Weddings

• Mandy & Adrian
    92 photos · 09/22/2012

Truckee, 96161
Location of (Suzu's Petals)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding