Blakemore's Flowers

Blakemore's Flowers 5
  • Erin

Erin Oliver · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing quality

The flowers and bouquets were everything and then some! They truly brought my perfect vision to life

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ronnie

Ronnie Reid · Married on 09/21/2019

Mother of the bride

Blakemore Florist was so the right choice for my daughters wedding. From start to finish, they listens to my daughters vision and made it come to life!! They never pushed us and only were eager to make the bride happy and so excited and enthusiastic to make it happen! Which they did!!! The wedding was almost two weeks ago and we still have some beautiful flowers blooming :))) Don't look any further!! You found your florist!!!!

Blakemore's Flowers 6
    Blakemore's Flowers 7
    Blakemore's Flowers 8
    Blakemore's Flowers 9
    Blakemore's Flowers 10
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Sam · Married on 08/17/2018

We chose Blakemore's Flowers on a recommendation from our wedding planner and we are so glad we did. The moment I met Abi I knew she would be great. I know nothing about flowers... so when I walked in with a lack of a vision, Abi gave me suggestions and suddenly I fell in love with the idea of flowers everythwere! She took one look at my color scheme and pulled a few fresh flowers out and made a mini arrangement that I absolutely loved. Abi is the kind of person that really loves what she does, she gets so excited making your vision (or lack of vision) come to life. The initial quote was more than we wanted to spend, but we were able to scale back on some things and Abi worked with us to cut costs on things like the bowls the centerpieces were in (you couldn't even see them anyway, why spend a fortune?). When I arrived to the venue on the wedding day and saw the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangments my jaw dropped. They were absolutely gorgeous and more beautiful that I had imagined. All the bridesmaid bouquets were slightly different and were not cookie cutter at all. She used the gorgeous light purple/gray rose that was so beautiful, guests were pointing it out in my bouquet saying how beautiful it was. Flowers were something I found daunting in the beginning of wedding planning, but after talking with Abi it became one of the details I was most looking forward to.

Blakemore's Flowers 11
    Blakemore's Flowers 12
    Blakemore's Flowers 13
    Blakemore's Flowers 14
    Sent on 09/08/2018

• 4080 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg, 22801 See on map
    8665994461 (Other Phone Number)