Blakemore's Flowers

Harrisonburg, VA View map

• Marissa
    Marissa M. Married on 05/16/2020

Making my floral dreams come true!

Absolutely BLOWN away by the work Abby and Blakemore's did for our August 1st wedding. I gave Abby our color scheme, a few favorite flowers, and told her to go wild with it. And the result was breathtaking, almost everyone at our wedding said something about the florals.

I work at a wedding magazine, so I knew the impact flowers/greenery can have on a space and Abby made all my dreams come true. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted, bright and unique, I had an artichoke in it, after all.

Blakemore's also did the decor for my ceremony and reception and, big surprise, it was incredible!

We're so happy we hired Blakemore's for our wedding and we can't imagine our big day without them. Thank you Abby and team! We wish we could get married again so we can use you all!
  • Erin
    Erin O. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing quality

The flowers and bouquets were everything and then some! They truly brought my perfect vision to life
  • Ronnie
    Ronnie R. Married on 09/21/2019

Mother of the bride

Blakemore Florist was so the right choice for my daughters wedding. From start to finish, they listens to my daughters vision and made it come to life!! They never pushed us and only were eager to make the bride happy and so excited and enthusiastic to make it happen! Which they did!!! The wedding was almost two weeks ago and we still have some beautiful flowers blooming :))) Don't look any further!! You found your florist!!!!

4080 Evelyn Byrd Ave Harrisonburg, VA, 22801
866-599-4461
Location of (Blakemore's Flowers)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding