Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Blaire Reinhard Band 1

Tonian · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Band - Hands Down

I first saw BRB at a wedding in May of 2016, I wasn’t even engaged yet, but I made it a point to reach out to that bride and groom and get the bands contact information... I knew right then I wanted them at my wedding if/when I got married.

Fast forward to May 3, 2019 and I had BRB as my band at my wedding - Blair and the musicians are absolutely incredible. Blair helped us every step of the way from coordination to song choices. The band even learned a few songs for us, including our first dance song, which made our day that much more special.

With a diverse guest-list we wanted the band to be able to cater to everyone and make sure the energy was high and the dance floor filled - this was succeeded for sure. Definitely a must hire for any event that you wish to have live music at! Our friends and family are still raving!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Blaire Reinhard Band 2

Lori · Married on 09/24/2016

Below is the e-mail we sent to BRB after our wedding on 5/7/16. Every word still rings true, almost two years later. BRB will be playing our best friend's wedding next month and we CANNOT WAIT to dance!!!
    _______
    We know this message is very long overdue, but we've been thinking endlessly on just how to put into words the amount of thanks, and love, and appreciation we have for you and your band. Our wedding on May 7, 2016 at The Westin Governor Morris in Morristown, NJ was the. most. perfect. ever - and The Blaire Band had A LOT to do with it!!! Thank you for being THE BEST wedding band. Thank you for taking the time and making the planning process so effortless. Thank you for backing up Sandy while he performed and learning new music to do so! Thank you for playing every single song we wanted to hear. Thank you for following all of our directions. Thank you for reading the room and keeping the party on the dance floor the entire night! (We watched our long-form video and our dance floor is seriously always packed with people, including the Bride & Groom!) We are so forever grateful that you helped make our wedding the huge dance party that it was. Still, one month later, our guests cannot stop raving about you: "phenomenal", "the best", "great", "awesome music", "wonderful", "great song selection" - these are all words our guests have used to describe you and please know that we, and our families, feel the exact same way. Our guests have even started referring you for other weddings, which we understand to be the utmost compliment.

From the bottom of our souls, thank you for being part of our celebration. We hope you had fun! Because we sure as hell did.Please feel free to use our e-mail as testimony for others. We'd be so happy to spread the good word of The Blaire Band.

Thank you for everything !!!
    Shane & Lori

Sent on 01/17/2018

Corey · Married on 10/24/2015

I cant express enough how fantastic thus band is as a wedding band. I was told of them through a friend and booked them almost immediately after hearing their stuff. The make the party. They played everything we wanted, read the room amazingly and even took special requests. Throughout the night people kept coming up to me saying how amazing they were. This is not your typical agency wedding band. If you like good music, and want to guarantee your guests have an amazing time, call Blaire. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/30/2015