Blackbird Floral

Austin, TX View map

WE WORK WITH CLIENTS WHO LOVE MANY OF THE SAME THINGS AS WE DO ABOUT FLORAL DESIGN. WE TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW YOUR PARTICULAR INSPIRATION AND VISION--OR HELP YOU CULTIVATE A LOOK TO GO FOR-- THEN BRING OUR EXPERTISE AND AESTHETIC TO THE EQUATION FOR A BEAUTIFUL RESULT ON YOUR BIG DAY.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Chuppah Decor
Corsages
Flower Petals

Allison Married on 04/13/2018
    I wish I could leave more stars! Lea did the flowers for our wedding and she did such an incredible job! We told her our budget and she helped us work within it (I cannot tell you how many florists ignored our budget entirely). Lea came up with creative solutions, was so easy to work with, and was very organized and reliable. I knew her arrangements would turn out great and they were absolutely gorgeous!
    Ricki Married on 11/04/2017
    Lea is fabulous! I didn't give Lea too much direction just some photos of inspiration and some ideas about colors but she knew exactly what I wanted. She seemingly knows everything about flowers and gave me a great education! She was wildly creative and everything turned out perfectly. We made several changes throughout the process- adding things- taking things away- adding things back in-- and she stayed on track and updated every change. She gave us an updated quote each time we made a change and really gave honest opinions of where she thought doing extras could make an impact versus where she thought it would be a waste, which helped us stick to our budget. She was great at managing the logistical as well as the creative. Lea and I were always on the same page and had a lot of fun while working out the details. She not only incorporated everything I wanted but managed to please my mother as well. She built out a gorgeous wedding canopy that was the show stopper my mom wanted while giving me the organic and natural look that I wanted. All throughout the wedding and afterwards people kept saying " and that chuppah!" . I can't say enough nice things about blackbird floral. I would recommend them to everyone in the Austin area looking for a florist who is amazingly creative, organized, and an all around lovely person!
    Katherine Married on 06/03/2017
    Lea did an amazing, flawless job with the flowers for our 6/3/17 wedding. They came out exactly how I envisioned, except better! She is a true artist who cares about her work and listens to her clients. She really went above and beyond. I couldn't believe how beautiful our venue looked. There is nothing she could have improved on. She is also kind, genuine, polite and professional. I'm so glad we hired her!

Austin, TX, 78701
Location of (Blackbird Floral)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding