East 15th St, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number

About Bird Watching & Pruning Floral

BW&P is a floral design and garden studio servicing New York City, the Tri-state region, upstate and beyond. We create whimsical and wild arrangements inspired by nature. We use locally-sourced flowers and foliage, season permitting, and source from growers who are in line with sustainable agricultural practices.

From cocktail parties and intimate dinners to large weddings and events, photo shoots and installations, we will work with you to develop a unique and custom design concept.

Follow Bird Watching & Pruning Floral on

Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 6
Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 7

Danielle D. · Married on 12/20/2018

Perfect Save for Last Minute Event

I was in a bind and needed flowers for an important last minute event (with some very fussy clients). Allison was able to deliver on all fronts-incredibly beautiful flowers, perfect arrangements and personalized service. Worth every penny-especially given the rushed time frame. I would definitely use her services again and recommend her highly!

• Maria

Maria Zhynovitch · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Wedding Florist

My fiance and I loved working with Ali! We had a few vague ideas about what we wanted for the ceremony and the reception. Ali walked us through the color schemes, possible flower selections and arrangement possibilities without overwhelming the two wedding-planning novices. I immediately trusted Ali's judgment and taste and happily relied on her expertise. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the flowers and the arrangements! Ali took our ideas and turned them into something magical! She was also familiar with our wedding venue and worked with them on getting everything delivered and organized. It was definitely a relief not having to worry about one extra thing on the wedding day. I have really enjoyed working with Ali and cannot say enough great things about her work! Highly recommend!

Michelle G. · Married on 09/16/2018

Couldn't be happier

More beautiful than I could've imagined. From start to finish Allison was beyond accommodating and helpful in helping me figure out my vision and customizing a design plan that suited us and our needs. It was such a relief during the stressful wedding planning process to know that I was in good hands and had one less major aspect of my event to worry about. The final result was more beautiful than I could've hoped for! Highly recommend.

Bird Watching & Pruning Floral FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• East 15th St New York, 10003 See on map