Bird Watching & Pruning Floral Reviews

Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 6
Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 7

Danielle D. · Married on 12/20/2018

Perfect Save for Last Minute Event

I was in a bind and needed flowers for an important last minute event (with some very fussy clients). Allison was able to deliver on all fronts-incredibly beautiful flowers, perfect arrangements and personalized service. Worth every penny-especially given the rushed time frame. I would definitely use her services again and recommend her highly!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Maria

Maria Zhynovitch · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing Wedding Florist

My fiance and I loved working with Ali! We had a few vague ideas about what we wanted for the ceremony and the reception. Ali walked us through the color schemes, possible flower selections and arrangement possibilities without overwhelming the two wedding-planning novices. I immediately trusted Ali's judgment and taste and happily relied on her expertise. On the day of the wedding, I was blown away by the flowers and the arrangements! Ali took our ideas and turned them into something magical! She was also familiar with our wedding venue and worked with them on getting everything delivered and organized. It was definitely a relief not having to worry about one extra thing on the wedding day. I have really enjoyed working with Ali and cannot say enough great things about her work! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle G. · Married on 09/16/2018

Couldn't be happier

More beautiful than I could've imagined. From start to finish Allison was beyond accommodating and helpful in helping me figure out my vision and customizing a design plan that suited us and our needs. It was such a relief during the stressful wedding planning process to know that I was in good hands and had one less major aspect of my event to worry about. The final result was more beautiful than I could've hoped for! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jessica Z. · Married on 06/24/2018

BW&P is the best!

Allison listened to every idea I had and made the most beautiful arrangements and design plan. Amazing team, trust them wholeheartedly!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Hope · Married on 05/25/2018

BWP is a small but mighty florist. Our wedding flowers were EXACTLY what we had envisioned. Allison listened to what we’d wanted and sought out the perfect flowers and vases. She spent time at the venue collaborating with our coordinator on the day of to add floral details around the venue. She was wonderfully accommodating - we had some last minute requests and she took care of them with ease and professionalism. In addition, Allison is a lovely human being - the day of our first meeting I’d gotten some bad news and she spent much of our time together listening and reassuring me. It was an absolute pleasure working with her and I hope that I get the privilege to do so again.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Kate · Married on 04/14/2018

I was so happy with Bird Watching and Pruning Floral! The flowers at my wedding were perfect and exactly what I wanted. I had every confidence during the process that Ali and her team would produce beautiful arrangements and they did not disappoint. She saw my vision and perfected it and I would recommend her to anyone.
    Kate L.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 8
    Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 9
    Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 10
    Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 11

Josh · Married on 10/14/2017

Allison was excellent to work with through the process of planning our event. Her creativity and professionalism gave us one less item to worry about. I enthusiastically recommend her and look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Jamie · Married on 04/30/2017

Allison and the BW&P team created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. From the initial consultation, to the site visit out east and communication in between, no detail was left untouched. She was accommodating, very easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted. The flowers matched the style of our wedding perfectly. We were thrilled with everything and would highly recommend Allison. Thank you Allison for bringing our vision to life!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Jody · Married on 10/29/2016

Allison and BW&P exceeded our expectations for my daughter's recent wedding. Allison listened to our ideas and vision and made them come to life. The centerpieces and myriad of taper candles were truly magical! Guests are still talking about the table scales and how the dining room looked like a movie set.

Thank you Allison. You are a true pro. I highly rate BW&P !

Sent on 12/02/2016

Blair · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I got married in NYC at The Bowery Hotel and we cannot thank Allison and BW&P enough for making the entire process stress free. From our first meeting, we felt extremely comfortable with her and it is that same good nature that made our day relaxed and fun. My mom is a wedding planner- with my emails in addition to my moms emails- Allison had a lot to sort through and she took everything in stride!

I cannot thank her enough for taking my jumbled, hodge-podge set of ideas and turning them into the most beautiful arrangements we have ever seen. My husband and I had little vision, except knowing what we didn't want, and to help Allison even made a Pinterest board for us to get some inspiration! In the end, everything she created for the night felt like it reflected us as a couple. Truly, I cried a little when I first saw the dining room. The event director even heard our guests gasp when everyone first saw the space.

From the bouquets, the church arrangements, the bar arrangements, the centerpieces, to the piece de resistance (a fireplace mantle completely dripping in flowers!)- the whole evening was perfectly and tastfully put together. She took our vision, or lack there of, and ran with it- it was even better than we could have hoped! Again; thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

So talented! she can bring your floral dreams to reality. So professional through out the entire planning process. I was completely relaxed and had nothing to stress about. My flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Molly · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I selected Allison at BW&P Floral for our wedding last August in the Hudson Valley and we couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out!

Allison was such a pleasure to work with - she really listened to the vision I had for the wedding and stayed in close touch in the lead up to the big day. The day of the wedding Allison was there promptly and set things up beautifully with little direction - such a pro. She also was just a warm, calming presence in the busy lead up to the ceremony.

Allison's design skills were fantastic. So many guests were Instagramming photos of the simple but gorgeous arrangements on the tables and everyone loved the simple floral wreath she made as the perfect final touch to my wedding day look.

And in addition to all of this, Allison worked with me to meet my budget!

I'd highly recommend Allison and BW&P Floral to anyone getting married in the NYC area. Thanks Allison!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I got married in Saratoga Springs, NY and truly loved working with Allison at BW&P Floral. She is a passionate and knowledgeable florist and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Allison took the time to understand our vision and had a natural ability to bring it to life. She was actively engaged throughout the various planning stages leading up to our wedding day. Her suggestions and excellent design sense and style were much appreciated when we were stressing about décor and details. Whether you have very specific requests or prefer Allison to take the lead, she will accommodate your needs and go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy.

Allison exceeded our expectations. Our chuppah and table arrangements were truly magical. I can’t even begin count the number of compliments we received about our beautiful flowers, even our wedding planner couldn’t stop raving about them, despite how many wedding flowers she’s seen over the years.

From start to finish, Allison’s warmth, positivity and professionalism shone through. From our first meeting to the actual setup and cleanup on our wedding day, everything was flawless. I can’t recommend Allison and BW&P enough!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2013

Working work Allison was a pleasure. I provided some of my own ideas (pictures from magazines and what not) and she enhanced them. My day couldn't have been more magical and having her as my florist was the icing on the cake. Her work was AMAZING, the compliments rolled in all night long and even for some time after. She's very accommodating and has an extremely talented eye. I wouldn't hesitate a minute to hire her again and I highly highly recommended her. She will go above and beyond for you and I can assure you that you will be extremely satisfied.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2017

I used BW&P floral for my wedding this fall, and would highly recommend Allison and her team.

My wedding was about 120 people, and I wanted a seasonal and chic look for the event. BW&P did a fantastic job! We had a great initial consultation where she helped me understand which flowers would be in bloom in October, and which ones would help me get the most effect for my budget. On the day of, she had the venue almost completely set-up before we even arrived for our pictures. The room was gorgeous, my guests were impressed, and I felt like overall, the price was very fair for the quality and abundance of blooms that BW&P provided. Lastly, Allison herself was a delight to work with - responsive, organized, and enthusiastic; she only added to the good vibes of my very special day.

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 12
    Bird Watching & Pruning Floral 13

Dori · Married on 09/16/2017

I knew that Allison was the perfect florist for my wedding from the minute I met her. I am not a flower-person, and I went into our first meeting not really knowing anything that I wanted, other than orange and burgundy flowers for my bouquet. She listened to the (few) ideas that I had, presented many of her own, and we generally had an amazing first meeting. She is someone that I knew I could be friends with, rather than just a vendor for our wedding.

She was very engaged throughout the process -- sending me pictures of flowers she saw at the farmer's market, creating a pinterest board for us to share, and meeting me at the venue, so we could talk through the design elements. She also did an amazing job working within our budget, which I really appreciated. She responded to every email quickly and thoroughly, and she and her team did an absolutely incredible job the day of.

She's creative, she has a great sense of style, and she put together bouquets that my photographers were absolutely "obsessed with." They shoot a lot of weddings, and they said these were the best they ever saw. I couldn't agree more, although I know that I'm a bit biased...

Thank you Allison!!!