Steep Falls, ME 04085 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bill Ellis Photography

My photography style is mostly documentary. I like to fade into the background and capture the real moments... the laughter, the tears, the love that people express when they don't know that someone is there with a camera. There are times when I do coordinate things... like during formal portraits, but otherwise, I try to blend in like a normal wedding guest. The majority of my photographs are just beautiful, genuine moments.

Follow Bill Ellis Photography on

Bill Ellis Photography 6
Bill Ellis Photography 7

Vanessa Gravell · Married on 09/11/2018

Amazing Photographer!!!!

Bill is absolutely amazing! He took my engagement and wedding photos, and photographed my sisters wedding as well. Not only is he very down to earth and friendly, but the photos he takes are beyond excellent. He truly captures the emotion of a moment, and of the day! He's able to get absolutely stunning artistic shots, as well as the candids and fun moments. After looking at my wedding photos, a family member who missed the wedding said they felt as though they still got to be there just from the photos. I couldn't have been happier, and I would say stop your search for a wedding photographer and pick Bill! You will love your pictures!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Bill Ellis Photography 12
    Bill Ellis Photography 13
    Bill Ellis Photography 14

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

We couldn't be happier that we found Bill to shoot our wedding. From the very first correspondence, he was so timely and professional in his responses. He asked all the right questions that my husband and I hadn't even thought of. His sense of humor was a perfect match for us as it important to laugh throughout one of the biggest events of one's life that can often be stressful. His rates are extremely fair and he delivered our photos exactly when he said he would. We loved his style of photography, which is much less of the staged photo but captures the real emotion-filled moments. I would recommend Bill to anyone and everyone without hesitation!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Candace · Married on 09/16/2017

We hit a couple snags with planning and had to make last minute changes to our schedule, and Bill was super flexible, helpful, and accomidating. Our wedding party had so much fun!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Award

Bill Ellis Photography Pricing

Bill Ellis Photography Price Rates

Bill Ellis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Slideshow, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• A Barn
    A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Bill Ellis did some of the most beautiful pictures we have seen at our venue, A BARN. He is very talented and a pleasure to work with.

• Steep Falls, 04085 See on map