Biju’s Little Curry Shop

1441 26th Street, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Biju’s Little Curry Shop

Biju’s Little Curry Shop is a wedding catering company based in Denver, Colorado. The company specializes in fresh, customizable south Indian cuisine for your wedding dining experience. The team of staff and chefs provide the highest-quality customer service and are committed to delivering an unmatched dining experience for you and your guests. Owner Biju Thomas is a successful chef and best-selling author, who owns several restaurants throughout Denver and Boulder. Biju’s Little Curry Shop has been featured on The Food Network’s Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.

Cuisine
Biju’s Little Curry Shop brings a new twist to south Indian cuisine. All dishes are made daily from scratch, using fresh, wholesome ingredients. Whether you are planning an intimate wedding, extravagant wedding or outdoor wedding and barbeque, the catering company can accommodate your needs and taste. The company can provide plated meals, buffets and stations for your wedding event. Dishes can be packed with proteins, including fresh seafood and duck, or can be kept completely vegan. Biju’s Little Curry Shop can accommodate a range of dietary needs, including gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, kosher, no pork, organic, vegetarian and vegan diets.

All wedding catering services with Biju’s Little Curry Shop include delivery, setup and cleanup. Servers and bartenders are provided to ensure a seamless wedding dining experience. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Tastings

8 Reviews for Biju’s Little Curry Shop

• W

Wendy Decapite · Married on 11/12/2018

Great Service and Amazing food

I travel all over the United States for work doing lunch presentations. Not being from the cities I travel to makes it difficult to find a reliable catering company with good quality food. I came across Biju's Little Curry Shop and thought I'd give it a try. The menu looked good, they were local and affordable. I sent an email via their website about my upcoming trip and what I was looking for. Within minutes, I was contacted by Bailey Smock, Catering & Event Coordinator. She was very professional and super friendly over the phone. I explained to her what I was looking for and what my needs were going to be while I was traveling to Denver. Bailey assured me that she knew what I needed and would make sure everything was ready to go.
    Can I just tell you that I have never been so thrilled, impressed, delighted and any other word you want to throw in there, about how great the food looked and tasted. Bailey was a dream to work with. She arrived early to deliver and set up all the food. She took her time making sure everything was perfect and ready to go when all the attendees showed up for the lunch presentations. I also have to rave about her meringue desserts that she personally made for one of the meetings. TO DIE FOR....
    On the last day of my trip / meetings, Biju himself showed up with Bailey to help her set up and introduce himself to me. That speaks volumes to me when the owner shows up and personally thanked me for using their restaurant to cater all of my meetings that week.
    I had 4 lunch presentations that week and everyone that attended the meetings said that the food was amazing and they would definitely be ordering from Biju's Little Curry Shop in the future. I even had one office tell me that I have officially set the bar very high for all future presenters...
    I can't thank Bailey, Biju and the entire crew enough for making me look good in front of my customers. I only get one chance to make a good first impression. Having a reliable catering service that serves amazing food is priceless. Customers will remember you for how you treat them. Think outside of the box. Don't always serve them sandwiches and pizza. Give them good food and show them you appreciate them. After all, if it wasn't for your customers, you wouldn't have a job.
    Thank you 1000 times over Bailey for all your hard work and dedication. You truly are a blessing. YOU ROCK...

Sent on 11/26/2018

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

The staff at Biju's Curry Shop took care of everything for our wedding. Everyone raved about the food, and we didn't have to lift a finger. They even provided compostable plates and utensils, and they brought gluten-free cake! They met everyone's dietary restrictions, too. Definitely recommended for all your catering needs in Denver.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Linda · Married on 03/04/2018

I have had Biju's cater 2 events now - 1 big and 2 small - all with totally different cuisines and formats. Sit down intimate dinner, buffet for roaming dinner and a huge event with multiple stations throughout the location. For both events, they were fantastic on every front. Responsive, creative, on-time, insanely high service level and the food was, needless to say, outstanding. Everyone I dealt with there was top notch. I would not hesitate to recommend Biju's for any event.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Award

Biju’s Little Curry Shop Pricing

Biju’s Little Curry Shop Price Rates

Biju’s Little Curry Shop FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 60.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 45.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Server(s), Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Lunch, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Caribbean, Indian, Local, Russian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Biju’s Little Curry Shop 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Biju’s Little Curry Shop 2
    BOOK BEFORE APRIL 25 : 10% off entire catering !!!

Secure your catering before April 25th and receive 10% off of entire catering (any price)!!!

• 1441 26th Street Denver, Colorado, 80205 See on map