About Big D Party & Event Rentals

DFW's Party, Event, and Wedding Specialist

Big D Party & Event Rentals is one of Dallas / Ft. Worth's premier special event rental companies, serving all of DFW and surrounding areas with the finest rental products on the market with exceptional customer service.

We offer a large selections of tents, tables, chairs, linens, and as well as wedding specific items such as arches, cake stands, and tabletop items.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Chairs (4)
Tables (4)
Clean Up (1)
Setup (1)

Super easy to work with and they took care of everything on the day of the event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Big D Party Rentals was so awesome to work with! They made the wedding planning process a lot easier. At first we were going to have a pretty big dance floor. We booked it, put down the deposit; but months later our wedding date unexpectedly had to move, and with the new date…we wouldn’t need the dance floor anymore. I called thinking there would be no way they would budge, but they did! Instead of the dance floor, we were able to quickly and easily switch our order to tables, chairs, linens, and a few other things we needed. So nice! Everything arrived perfectly and looked beautiful. Such a great company. If we ever need rentals for an event again, we will definitely be using Big D Party Rentals!. Absolutely love them!

Profile Picture Sydney, 11/11/16, 11 Reviews

Linens
Chocolate Fountain
3 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Big D Party Rentals, is absolutely amazing and have everything you need! They are great people to work with and find what best suits you and your special event! I recommend them to all of my couples and clients! Thank you guys for being amazing!

They have all you need!

Big D Party Rentals is my go to rental company for my clients. They are always professional and delivery great products in a timely fashion.

Big D is your one stop shop for event rentals of any kind. The breadth of their assortment of rentals has me constantly amazed - every time I pick up rentals from them I notice something I've never seen before. The staff is courteous & friendly and their customer service can't be beat. Fabulous assortment of rentals & a team dedicated to excellent service - you can't get better than this!

Events

3237 Commander Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006   See On Map
214-239-3054 (phone)
Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm Saturday 9am to 12 Noon
Big D Party & Event Rentals is a wedding Rental Company from Addison, TX servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, and North Texas. Big D Party & Event Rentals is a professional Event Rental Company that has been part of the Dallas wedding industry since 2006 specializing in Weddings.