Big D Party & Event Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

• Sara

Sara S. · Married on 12/03/2020

Great service

They had what I was searching for at a great price and were very quick to respond.

Sent on 12/13/2020
  • Megan

Megan C. · Married on 08/31/2019

So Easy To Work With, Even With Major Changes

Our wedding was originally being held on a 2-acre plot of land and we needed to bring in everything for the ceremony and reception. We were renting tables, chairs, plates, linens, glasses, a free-standing bar, cocktail tables, two sets of chairs, etc. We even added a tent about five weeks before the wedding. They have a wonderful showroom where you can see and touch everything you are renting. Danielle, the event specialists we worked with, was great and answered all of our questions when we went back a second time to add the tent and make a few changes to the order.

Less than three weeks before our wedding, we have to change venues because of the non-stop rain we were having. As a result, our new venue provided many of the things we had to rent. We were able to easily make changes to our order without excessive cancellation fees (we had to make our changes 15 days prior to the event date).

On the day of our wedding, everything was delivered on time and clean. Our event venue required us to remove everything after our wedding, which ended at 11 pm. According to my wedding planner, they arrived on time and quickly picked up everything without any issues.

We highly recommend Big D Party rentals and will definitely use them the next time we need party rentals.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 07/07/2019

Affordable

Big D Party is honestly THE place to go! I looked all over the DFW for certain chargers and I thought I would have to do something more budget-friendly until I found Big D Party. They have great inventory and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Eleanor

Eleanor · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Experience! Would rent again!

An all-around great experience! Setting up a mock table setting at the showroom helped us envision the reception and made us confident in our choices before booking. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

Big D does everything!! SOOO amazing and easy to work with. Their showroom is perfect to go to and use for inspiration and setting your own table. They did my linen, glassware, flatware and tableware but offer so many other services as well. My place settings were gorgeous. The staff is amazing. Can't recommend this company enough! They will execute your vision perfectly.
    Thank you Big D for everything!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 09/16/2017

the whole team was amazing to work with i made a lot of changes to my order some even the week of and they were super patient and made sure that i go everything i wanted! the pricing was great i would totally recommend them to anyone. we received a lot of compliments on our table linens

Sent on 09/18/2017

Big D Party & Event Rentals's reply:

Hi Lizabeth! Congratulations! Thank you for your kind words and positive review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Super easy to work with and they took care of everything on the day of the event.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Sydney · Married on 11/11/2016

Big D Party Rentals was so awesome to work with! They made the wedding planning process a lot easier. At first we were going to have a pretty big dance floor. We booked it, put down the deposit; but months later our wedding date unexpectedly had to move, and with the new date…we wouldn’t need the dance floor anymore. I called thinking there would be no way they would budge, but they did! Instead of the dance floor, we were able to quickly and easily switch our order to tables, chairs, linens, and a few other things we needed. So nice! Everything arrived perfectly and looked beautiful. Such a great company. If we ever need rentals for an event again, we will definitely be using Big D Party Rentals!. Absolutely love them!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Amina · Married on 09/04/2016

We had our wedding in my parents backyard so we needed to rent literally everything. After comparing prices around DFW, Big D party rentals was the best option. We rented chairs, tables, linens, and a dance floor from them. Everything was delivered a few days before the wedding and picked up two days after! All the things we rented were in good shape and beautiful! Very happy we decided to go with this vendor.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amber · Married on 04/23/2016

I rented white folding chairs, tables and high boys. Nothing fancy but Big D was easy to get a quote from and always responsive to returning calls and answering questions. The delivery guys called about an hour before delivery and they unloaded everything and were very easy to work with. I didn't have any issues and everything went very smoothly!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

We used Big D Party Rentals for our tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, and sound equipment. They were very accommodating with changes I needed to make and delivery and pickup was right on time. Everything arrived in great shape. They set out dance floor outside, set up the sound equipment and taught me how to use it. Our wedding was beautiful and we definitely recommend Big D Party Rentals.

Sent on 11/13/2015
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/03/2015

We rented chairs, cushions, and a kegerator from Big D Party Rentals. Everything arrived on time and in great condition. I would use them again.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Emily · Married on 05/16/2015

This company made my tent wedding dreams come true! We ordered tables, chairs, tent, bar, etc, and it was timely, affordable, and easy for us! Great company, so many options! Everyone we worked with were knowledge and friendly. We hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

Big D Party Rentals was fantastic! I rented all of my tables, chairs, and linens for my wedding from them. They were very reasonably priced. Also, when everything was delivered we noticed a few of the chairs had some unsightly stains. They immediately had new chairs delivered without a hitch! The delivery guys were extremely courteous and quick at unloading! Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/18/2015
  • mlywlch

Emily · Married on 04/26/2014

Big D Event Rentals supplied all the chairs, tables and altar for my backyard wedding. The ceremony chairs and altar fit perfectly in the backyard setting. The value and quality that we received was fantastic.

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • User4042016 · 2+ years ago

Big D provided two tents, tables, chairs, plates, flatware, glasses, and more for our wedding. They were always very easy to work with in the process of getting quotes. Anytime I sent revisions (usually in the late evening) they always sent a revised quote back to me early the next morning.

One of the reasons I chose Big D over other companies is that I really wanted a pole tent. I did a lot of research about pole tents vs. frame tents. Some tent companies out there (especially the ones that primarily cater toward the wedding world) don’t offer pole tents because, they say, the center pole gets in the way. For me, I think the center pole and seeing the interior tent structure is what makes being in the tent fun! Also, the center pole provided structure to connect our lighting.

The only minor hiccup was that the inside of the tent ceiling was a bit dirtier than I expected. I called and they didn’t hesitate to send a crew out to clean it the next day. The tents ended up going up on a Thursday, being cleaned on Friday, and the wedding was Saturday. They were able to clean the tent without spraying water everywhere. There was no mess. I was very impressed and it looked great.

I have a review on Yelp too where you can see pictures.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2013

All of our rentals were delivered and set up on time. They looked perfect and I have no complaints. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/08/2013

D · Married on 03/03/2013

this is a wondeful rental company, they went above and beyond what they needed to . Great quality rentals.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Allison · Married on 07/14/2012

We rented tables, chairs, glasses, and table clothes for our wedding reception. Everything we rented was great quality and exactly what we wanted. We changed our order a few times, and Big D was always very quick to respond and update our contract. Also, the delivery and pick up were a great perk. Every person we came into contact with at Big D's was very friendly and professional. We will definitely use Big Ds for any rentals we need in the future.

Sent on 07/22/2012
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 12/03/2011

Big D was wonderful - very competitively priced for the DFW area and someone actually answered the phone each time I called!! Originally, we planned on using Big D for a dance floor. As time went on, we had to call and add a dozen round tables - it was no issue at all and I promptly received an email with an updated contract. Two days before our outdoor December wedding, we were forced to give in to the weather forecast and call Big D to add a 40x80 tent. Again - not even an issue as far as they were concerned & I got an email almost immediately with the changes. The day before, the delivery truck arrived within the given window (I even received a phone call letting me know they'd be there within 15 minutes) and the 2 men got right to work setting things up. They worked in drizzling rain to erect the tent and stayed until everything was completed. Big D was wonderful about staying in touch with me, answering any crazy question I had, and even offering us a partial refund when the dance floor we ordered was too big to fit in the last-minute tent. They made my experience stress-free and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Latesha · Married on 09/27/2008

I rented white garden chairs for my outdoor ceremony. The price was exceptional and the chairs were in excellent condition. The owner and staff was extremely helpful and nice. I was very pleased with the service I received from this company and would definitely recommend them. I was lucky to find them when I did. They were also able to help me with referrals for backdorps for the ceremony. Big D Party Rental is a great company, with a caring staff, excellent products and service, and reasonable prices. I can honestly say I received what I paid for plus a lot more.

Sent on 02/21/2009

Summer · Married on 06/04/2016

Big D was very affordable and flexible. They were timely and convenient, my only issue is that they shorted us a few of the chair sashes. For the price point, I am not complaining!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Dewanna · Married on 06/09/2012

Big D Party & Event Rentals supplied the candelabras and chivari chairs for my daughter's wedding. Everything was like new. They delivered and picked-up, no problems. They made rentals the easiest part of the wedding!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Emma · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

We rented a 9'x15' dance floor for our wedding reception. We picked it up and assembled it at the venue. It was an amazing price compared to other rental companies I had looked at. The only complaint is that the 3'x3' tiles are actually made up of 1'x1' tiles that can come apart when you move them. (not all of them came apart though) So assembly was a little bit more than we anticipated. However, the dance floor was great and looked very nice in the venue.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Carissa · Married on 11/25/2011

The folks over at Big D Party Rentals were very accommodating in providing what I needed, including a near-last-minute change. They were quick to respond to any inquiries I had during the rental process and thoroughly researched the questions I asked that they did not immediately know the answer to. We had an issue with a cooler leaking, but I informed them of this and they happily credited my account for the full value of the rental. Later, it came to light that our coordinator had improperly used one of the rented chafing dish lids, rendering it unusable in the future. Pete was able to find a replacement part at a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire unit, so I am very grateful for that!

Sent on 11/30/2011