Bhavna's Henna & Arts

Clarksburg, MD View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello Dearest Bride-to-be,

Congratulations!!!! I am a natural professional henna artist, I make my own natural henna and have an extensive potfolio of bridal henna and other types of henna. (Family, guests etc) I love doing custom bridal henna designs to merge your visions and my expertise. My henna speaks for itself, but I know if I was hiring someone I would want to know them. So here is a little about myself.

My name is Bhavna Naik, I am a mom of two kids, a wife, a homemaker and have my Bachelors degree in the field of Commerce - Advertising and Sales Promotion. Soon after college I got married to my childhood sweetheart and moved to MD, USA.

Over the years I have worked in the healthcare field, catering Indian cuisine, silver jewelry , handmade jewelry and Indian handicraft sales. I acquired a degree of a phlebotomist, but after doing all this I still felt truly happy when I was being creative...applying henna or teaching art to kids. So with the support of my husband and my friends who believe in my talents, I started Bhavna's Henna And Arts to be able to enrich my soul and yours too.

Never did I imagine that my hobbies would drive me to reach my goals and dreams. So always remember to add a bit of creativity to your world whether by being creative yourself or being a part of the process. You will see your soul smile for the very first time.

Thank-you for reading about me and visiting my page on wedding wire,please email me at bhavnashenna@gmail.com for all your questions.

Love,

Bhavna

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Bhavini
    Bhavini Married on 11/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choose Bhavna for the most amazing bridal mendhi!

We were so pleased with the work of Bhavna for my wedding day. We knew Bhavna from previous weddings, and knew that we had to work with her and she was the perfect fit for what we had in mind. She truly understood our vision and brought it to life in a way that exceeded our expectations. Not only was Bhavna professional, creative and easy to communicate with, she is also the most amazing and humble human being. It is a joy to work and chat with her, which is something you want when she's working on you for 5+ hours. She was able to create beautiful and intricate henna designs for myself as well our guests that truly represented the culture and tradition of our wedding. She is also very tech savvy and does consultations with her brides, which results in a digital copy of the personalized design in advance of the mendhi day. Bhavna worked quickly and efficiently, ensuring that all of our guests were able to get their henna done in a timely manner. She also makes her own aftercare products and gives instructions for the henna, which helped to make sure that the designs lasted as long as possible. My bridal henna was so dark, they came out great in pictures and truly made me feel like a bride! We highly recommend Bhavna to any couple looking for a talented, professional and experienced henna artist. She exceeded our expectations and helped to make our wedding week even more special.

Bhavna's Henna & Arts's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review.
  • Priya
    Priya Married on 11/05/2022

The absolute best!

I truly can not say enough wonderful things about Bhavna. Beginning with the consultation, Bhavna displayed professionalism, attention to detail and truly listened to what I wanted in my bridal henna.
    The morning of my henna, Bhavna was on time and brought her own chairs/tables, creating a convenient set-up. She was incredibly thoughtful and brought gifts for me and my mother. I was so nervous because I can't sit still for long periods of time, but Bhavna was so easy to talk to...5 hours flew by! Bhavna is incredibly detail-oriented and you can tell she is truly passionate about creating beautiful, individualized henna for each bride. Unique touches for me included: heavy floral work, elephants, healthcare symbol and my fiancé's initials.
    Following my bridal henna, other family members began to show up for their henna and everyone I talked to was equally impressed with Bhavna's professionalism, attention to detail and pleasant demeanor. Bhavna is an extremely popular vendor in the DMV area and now I know why...she is an amazing and talented henna artist, but an even better human being, exuding positive energy and love. Simply the best!

Bhavna's Henna & Arts's reply:

Aww thank you so much for such kind words of praise. Yes I do passionately love henna and people and that is my true gift from the universe. Love connection with everyone and creating for them.
  • Monica
    Monica K. Married on 10/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing artist and a joy to work with

From the very beginning of our experience, Bhavna was nothing short of professional and communicative. She offers thoughtful touches to her brides, like a complimentary consultation to customize the design. Her artistry is unparalleled - everyone was in awe of the bridal henna that she did for me. Hire Bhavna only if you want the best henna artist out there!! We engaged when services for both my bridal henna (arms and feet) which took about 7 hours. She brought her own setup which ensured I was comfortable the entire time. We also had Bhavna and her team for sangeet guest henna and they all loved her designs, efficiency, and calm demeanor. Can’t say enough great things!!

Bhavna's Henna & Arts's reply:

Thank you so much Monica for your kind words . It was a pleasure creating your design and servicing your friends and family.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Mari Harsan Studios Mari Harsan Studios Wedding Photographers

Every time I work with Bhavna it is a treat and I love seeing the brides so happy and proud of their henna!

IndAroma IndAroma Wedding Caterers

Bhavna's Henna designs are the best you will see! Her artistic abilities are unparalleled and she is such a joy to sit with. She even remembered an intricate design she had done 2 years prior at an entirely different event! Her products are of the highest quality which last longer than we've seen otherwise, and she also gives you the best tips to improve its longevity. We've even hired her for our family events.

Murdock Ridge way Clarksburg, MD, 20871
Location of (Bhavna's Henna & Arts)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding