701 N 2nd St #402, Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Bevani Flute

Performing at your wedding or special event is a true privilege and honor of mine.

I've been enchanting audiences with my flute melodies for over 20 years! I play a variety of tunes including traditional wedding songs, popular songs, and my own original compositions. I bring my own compact sound system with me, which I use to enhance the quality of the sound, depending on the location (inside vs. outside). Along with my solo flute melodies, I play with my personalized backtracks and a loop station which offers a richer musical experience.

Check out my website and YouTube channel to get a taste of my music!

My flutes: I play a Brannen silver/gold flute, crystal hall flute, Native American flute, and/or a Bansuri. The variety of flutes offers a diverse set of moods to enhance the desired ambience of your event.

I look forward to supporting you on this magical day!

Contact: info@bevani.com Website: www.bevani.com (206) 778-5140

Bevani is a talented musician and lovely human being. Our guests genuinely enjoyed the music that was played at our wedding and Bevani played a star role in bringing the performance together. During the planning process she was supportive, engaged and willing to accommodate our musical preferences and needs each step of the way. She went so far as to learn a song just for us, in addition to coordinating with several other musicians. Her presence, attention, skill, and talent made her a beautiful part of our wedding day. - Bride 2012

c8df3025bdf95ff0 fullsizeoutput 125
img9463
Playing at a beautiful wedding at Mt. Springs Lodge, leavenworth WA
Playing at a beautiful wedding at Mt. Springs Lodge, leavenworth WA
beverlybrossman 14 of 58
Bevani Flute
My Native American flute can add a special warmth to any ceremony!
My Native American flute can add a special warmth to any ceremony!
beverlybrossman 45 of 58
beverlybrossman 20 of 58
beverlybrossman 46 of 58
c8df3025bdf95ff0 fullsizeoutput 125

• Videos 4

13 Reviews for Bevani Flute

Dolly · Married on 08/27/2016

Bev played for our outdoor wedding last summer in Duluth, MN. She was so easy to work with during the planning and choices of music. Bev has an amazing ability to "feel" the music and that comes through in her performance. Her music made the event even more special...love.love.

Sent on 03/10/2017

If you're on the fence regarding the inclusion of live music at your event, please consider the fact that the real thing sets the tone and lets everyone know something special is happening. Bevani recently performed at my daughter's wedding and I can't tell you how pleased we were with the combo. The flute is a unique touch and Karina's voice is heaven-sent. Guests made a point to marvel at their talent!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Katie · Married on 11/09/2013

Bevani & Karina were a wonderful presence at my friend's wedding. Bevani worked closely with the bride and groom ahead of time on what songs they wanted, making it so the music fit perfectly with the rest of the wedding and overall atmosphere. As people entered the ceremony, they were greeted by Bevani's beautiful and elegant flute. She is a truly gifted musician. Along with Karina's powerful vocals, the music during the entrance of the wedding party and then bride was perfect. I can't picture a better lead in ahead of seeing our wonderful friends exchange their wedding vows.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Award

Bevani Flute FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances

• 701 N 2nd St #402 Minneapolis, 98117 See on map