Seattle, WA 98104 Map · Phone number

About Quartet Evolution

Quartet Evolution is a vibrant, elegant and versatile blend of classically trained and highly experienced musicians that have crossed-over into the rock/pop/jazz world.

Our repertoire ranges from your beloved classics like Pachelbel Canon to your favorite movie, musical themes, to those fun Jazz Standards and even a bit of Queen like Bohemian Rhapsody!

We can customize our music to suite every occasion! Let us add a touch of fun and elegance to your special event!

Follow Quartet Evolution on

dsc6985 1280x854
dsc6981 1280x855

19 Reviews for Quartet Evolution

Carrie · Married on 07/26/2018

These people made my wedding day so spectacular! All four of them are so friendly and the music was amazing! I would give 10 stars if I could. Seriously, if you are looking for some music for your event, book them! They will not disappoint!

Dan · Married on 04/22/2018

Quartet Evolution were absolutely fantastic for our ceremony. They were super professional, fantastically talented, and even knocked out a great quartet arrangement of a song we wanted that wasn't in their initial list of songs. I'll remember their performance for the rest of my life, which is especially impressive given how much of my memory of walking down the aisle and back is blocked out from nerves! Thanks, Lin and crew!

Richard · Married on 10/21/2017

Quartet Evolution turned out to be the best enhancement to my daughter's wedding day festivities. Their music samples on their website, although impressive, didn't match the sound and presence that they produced in person. While much of their repertoire included classics (which were well done), I had more than a couple of guests say that they were impressed that they also played more modern/popular pieces in a way that did not come across as "stuffy". In short, Lin and the rest of the group were fantastic. Flexible, friendly, and great performers. I would highly recommend them.

Quartet Evolution FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin

• Seattle, 98104 See on map
    206 963 4230 (Phone number)