Quartet Evolution

Seattle, WA View map

Quartet Evolution is a vibrant, elegant and versatile blend of classically trained and highly experienced musicians that have crossed-over into the rock/pop/jazz world.

Our repertoire ranges from your beloved classics like Pachelbel Canon to your favorite movie, musical themes, to those fun Jazz Standards and even a bit of Queen like Bohemian Rhapsody!

We can customize our music to suite every occasion! Let us add a touch of fun and elegance to your special event!

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

• Claire
    Claire N. Married on 09/14/2019

Above and Beyond!

We asked Quartet Evolution to do a slightly uncharacteristic performance at our wedding (in terms of location and physical placing). They were incredibly responsive and easy to work with in planning this, and flexible and accommodating to my vision, which was executed beautifully. I couldn't have been happier with the result.
    Carrie Married on 07/26/2018
    These people made my wedding day so spectacular! All four of them are so friendly and the music was amazing! I would give 10 stars if I could. Seriously, if you are looking for some music for your event, book them! They will not disappoint!
    Dan Married on 04/22/2018
    Quartet Evolution were absolutely fantastic for our ceremony. They were super professional, fantastically talented, and even knocked out a great quartet arrangement of a song we wanted that wasn't in their initial list of songs. I'll remember their performance for the rest of my life, which is especially impressive given how much of my memory of walking down the aisle and back is blocked out from nerves! Thanks, Lin and crew!

Seattle, 98104
206 963 4230
Location of (Quartet Evolution)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding