About Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection

Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection is a full service salon located in Baltimore. We strive to assist our brides in finding the perfect wedding day attire. It is an intimate and important decision for a bride that we are proud to be a part of. Finding the gown truly sets the tone for the entire event, therefore we carry designers dedicated to high quality service that we demand of ourselves. From destination weddings on the beach to the traditional formal ball room event, we have that special gown for every occasion. Your gown will help to decide formality, colors, and the most important... how you feel for the beginning of your married life.

We have been a part of the bridal industry for over 30 years! Being a family run business allows us the ease and flexibility to work one-on-one with both customer and designer to help create that truly perfect bridal look. Our gowns range from $850 to over $5000, and we showcase many gowns designed for every type of bride!

Our staff is devoted to to making you feel as special as you are when you become a Betsy Robinson bride. Betsy Robinson's staff is full of highly professional consultants that are trained and educated to provide you with the highest quality service available!

Let us become a part of your wedding day decisions!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Hair Accessories (20)
Sample Gowns (14)
Flower Girls (5)
Shoes (4)

We had a wonderful experience at Betsy Robinson! Our consultant, Rose, was so kind, patient and knowledgeable. She made my daughter feel very special. Thank you, Rose, for such a memorable visit!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture donna, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The entire wedding dress shopping experience was amazing all because of everyone at Betsy Robinson. My consultant Laura was beyond helpful in helping me find my own dress and we came back at a later date to get my sister's maid of honor dress. I would highly recommend going to Betsy Robinson's!

Profile Picture Fallon, 11/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection Pricing

1 VIDEO

Betsy Robinson Brides
1:22 minutes

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been to Betsy Robinson's with brides looking for "the one" and we definitely found it! I absolutely recommend them because all my brides that have found their dress at BR are happy with the selection and the process! They are professional, fun, and can target the kind of dress you will look gorgeous in! Their selection is high end, in fashion, and diverse! When I get married I will definitely be going there to find my dress!

In Baltimore, there is no salon with more depth of inventory and knowledge of current bridal fashion than Betsy Robinson's. The staff is wonderful and brides love the professionalism of this salon. I highly endorse this beautiful bridal salon.

A large majority of my brides get their gowns from Betsy Robinson's and they are always so stunning. I am often impressed to see the wide selection of gowns to chose from. Can't wait to get my ring so i can go try on pretty dresses too :)

My daughter and my nieces have all purchased their gowns at Betsy Robinson's and we have all had wonderful experiences. The selection is great, the service is excellent and we've heard of a couple situations from our customers where Betsy and her team have come through with service above and beyond. Definitely the place to go in this area for a gown!

Sophisticated, elegant, gorgeous. Betsy Robinson's Collection of gowns are just beautiful and clients love the intimate, personal attention they receive from the very professional staff.

Events

1848 Reisterstown Road, 2nd Floor, Baltimore, MD 21208   See On Map
410-484-4600 (phone) 410-484-6035 (fax)
~Appointment's Required~ Mon & Fri 11am - 6pm, Wed & Thur 11am - 8pm, Sat 10am - 5pm, Sun 11am - 4:30pm ~ Bridal Sales Dept. Only, Tues - Closed
Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection is a wedding dress boutique from Baltimore, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland. Betsy Robinson's Bridal Collection is a professional wedding dress boutique that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses, flower girl dresses, shoes, accessories, and alterations.