Best Day DJ

Bellingham, WA View map Visit website

$900 Most Popular Price

BEST DAY WEDDINGS & EVENTS

Best Day focuses on weddings and special events throughout Northwest Washington. We offer simple, yet professional mobile DJ setups. Contact us today for an affordable investment. We’d love to make your special day or event even more special with the power of music.

Affordable Event and Wedding DJ

We are the best wedding DJ service for several factors. If you are looking for a professional wedding DJ service in Seattle, Bellingham, and other Pacific Northwest cities, contact us today. Hurry, our calendar does fill up fast!

Professional audio equipment (JBL, Rode, Sennheiser, etc)
Colorful light setup
Classic, outgoing style without the cheesiness!
Affordable rates
We love weddings & events
Former radio & TV host
Music list curation

ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE

Wedding Videography

Ever since I was a child, I had a video camera or microphone in my hands. In fact, I have old home VHS movies I filmed from the 1980’s. I just love capturing special moments and memories, and that includes your special day.

But there’s more to it than experience. Being a DJ and a wedding videographer (separate weddings/events of course) is a unique process. With hundreds of weddings and events under my belt, I understand how the wedding day works: the schedule, the important moments, special announcements, first dance songs, and so much more.

If you’re looking for a professional event DJ or a wedding videographer, I’d love to be a part of your day. Contact me to schedule a free consultation.

Kiosk and Booth Features (Add-On Option for only $250)

Photo & Videos
PortaPixie isn’t your normal photo booth or wedding selfie kiosk. It’s much more. We use the Salsa Photo Booth Software which offers tons of fun features for guests.

GIF's & Boomerangs
Our wedding selfie kiosks and booths are COVID friendly. We offer a hands-free experience by waving to start and scanning the capture with a QR Code. Have fun and create GIF’s and Boomerangs!

Filters & Overlays
We are taking events to the next level with unique filters and overlays. Your guests will love them! You can instant share, or print to our professional on-site printer.

Virtual Booth
Did you know that Google searches for virtual events have increased over 1,000% since the COVID pandemic hit? Using our virtual booth option, we engage your audience in any virtual event scenario. This includes weddings, corporate events, and just about anything else. Guests from anywhere in the world can create content and share to the same live gallery.

Wireless, Professional Printing (free with Premium Package)
Want your guests or clients to be able to print their photos on site? As an add-on feature, we offer an AirPrint compatible printer for any wedding or event. Our pro software has unique print designs to choose from during the event.

Cool Add-Ons (Prices Vary)

50″ 4K TV Social Wall
Post Event Gallery Feed
Human Attendant
Choice Of Backdrops
Professional Lights

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$700

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Flat Screen
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Photobooth
    Monica Married on 09/04/2021

The best photobooth

John was very professional and was the best at communicating through the entire process! All of our pictures came out amazing! Cant wait to use him at our next event!

Best Day DJ's reply:

Thanks Monica! Thanks for having me at your two events including your wedding and your family's baby shower. I'm happy everything worked out great. Your family is a lot of fun and I hope to do more events for you in the future.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy M. Married on 08/22/2021

Wonderful work!

John was great! He was on time, he got set up quickly and immediately got to work. He worked great with our photographer, he worked the whole wedding and helped make it a magical event. I can't wait to see the results! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.

Best Day DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Jeremy! It was nice meeting you and Emily and I hope all the best for you. The video footage looks great by the way. I'll have the videos completed here very soon. Take care!
    Nicki Married on 05/15/2021

We're so happy we hired Best Day DJ!

First off, John is so awesome because he offers wedding DJ services, wedding videography and photo booth rentals. He is multi-talented! We are so glad we hired Best Day. John was very professional and personable. Plus he was easy to work with. He also created custom playlists and made sure to make all announcements during the day. We can tell that he enjoyed being at our wedding. If you are thinking of hiring a DJ or wedding videographer, consider John at Best Day DJ. We highly recommend!!

Best Day DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Nicki! I loved being a part of your wedding day and hope the best for the both of you. It was a fun day... John.

Deals

Best Day DJ 1
Offer

Add a photo booth kiosk to any DJ package for only $200!

Pricing

Best Day DJ Price Rates

Team

John
John
Owner, Operator

Best Day DJ has been involved in the wedding and event industry for the last ten years. Our team understands how much effort you put into your wedding or special event. This is a big day for you and we’re ready to make it even more memorable.

Since we’re experienced wedding and event professionals, our team is confident that you’ll enjoy our friendly and skillful DJ’s and Emcees. We’re excited to be a part of your wedding day, family event, or corporate event. Contact us today for affordable rates.

Bellingham Bellingham, WA, 98226

10am to 7pm (7 days a week)
Location of (Best Day DJ)

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding