1 Fenimore Trace Apt L, Watervliet, NY 12189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing

About Best Bytes Media

The creative world of wedding videography is evolving! Best Bytes Media takes the cinematic approach with cutting edge gear to deliver a timeless piece of art.

We all know that Photography is the most popular way to capture the still images. With video, however, you can capture the sights, motion & emotions as well as sound!

Let's have coffee and see if Best Bytes Media is right for you!

Why chose Best Bytes Media as your wedding videographers? Here are a few things that make us different:

• We have two-manned cameras coverage for your ceremony and reception. Always.
  • We treat EVERY moment is important.
  • We specialize in capturing the smaller moments of your day like the groom’s first look when he sees his bride for the first time, the grandfather blowing bubbles outside with his grand daughter, as well as the shoes that are kicked off your guest’s feet before they enter the dance floor.
  • We are fun, spontaneous, and like to personally know the bride and groom before the wedding.
  • You have as much say in the final DVD that you want. Is there a song you want featured – Let us know!
  • Everyone can shoot in HD and burn to BluRay these days. However, we deliver the art and the emotions!
  • FREE BLURAY!!!

For Other Online Samples, check out out or Best Bytes Media Page.

Follow Best Bytes Media on

img2699
wedding
Table Settings
Wedding videography captures all the motions and sounds that happen on your special day!
A Long Island Irish Wedding where the bride is also a musician.
A Long Island Irish Wedding where the bride is also a musician.
A wedding video still of the couple's cake.
A wedding video still of the couple's cake.
A video still of the wedding ceremony
A video still of the wedding ceremony
img2699
wedding

• Videos 3

23 Reviews for Best Bytes Media

• Z

Zeina · Married on 09/24/2016

I am giving a unique review as I didn't use Dan but I must say he I approached him about doing videography for a good friend of mine's wedding. I myself am in the wedding planning business and I can tell when there is a wonderful professional in front of me. He was extremely responsive and when he was not available for the date I asked and for the budget I needed he went so far as to send me a follow-up email with recommendations of who I could call including his own students that he taught. He was a delight to speak with and I am now reaching out to the people he recommended! Fingers crossed and thank you so much!

Christine · Married on 08/20/2016

Dan and Jaime are amazing!! I highly recommend them for your big day. They are the nicest people who made us feel so comfortable. We barely noticed them at the wedding, however, they were there to capture every moment. We just received our wedding video and we were SO impressed. As we watched it felt like we were re-living our special day all over again. From us getting ready, the little details, the ceremony to the reception, it was all captured beautifully. Thank you Dan and Jaime, we couldn't be happier with our video!

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

We chose Dan and Jamie to be our videographer and it was one of our best decisions! From the moment I got into my dress until we were done dancing, they were there to capture it all. They were very easy to work with, happy all day and fit in well with our wedding party. If you don't chose them, you're making a mistake! Thanks Dan and Jamie, you helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Best Bytes Media's reply:

You guys are an ADORABLE couple! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

Award

Best Bytes Media Pricing

Best Bytes Media Price Rates

Best Bytes Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• 1 Fenimore Trace Apt L Watervliet, NY 12189 See on map