Best Bytes Media Reviews

23 | Watervliet, NY

23 Reviews for Best Bytes Media

• Z

Zeina · Married on 09/24/2016

I am giving a unique review as I didn't use Dan but I must say he I approached him about doing videography for a good friend of mine's wedding. I myself am in the wedding planning business and I can tell when there is a wonderful professional in front of me. He was extremely responsive and when he was not available for the date I asked and for the budget I needed he went so far as to send me a follow-up email with recommendations of who I could call including his own students that he taught. He was a delight to speak with and I am now reaching out to the people he recommended! Fingers crossed and thank you so much!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Christine · Married on 08/20/2016

Dan and Jaime are amazing!! I highly recommend them for your big day. They are the nicest people who made us feel so comfortable. We barely noticed them at the wedding, however, they were there to capture every moment. We just received our wedding video and we were SO impressed. As we watched it felt like we were re-living our special day all over again. From us getting ready, the little details, the ceremony to the reception, it was all captured beautifully. Thank you Dan and Jaime, we couldn't be happier with our video!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

We chose Dan and Jamie to be our videographer and it was one of our best decisions! From the moment I got into my dress until we were done dancing, they were there to capture it all. They were very easy to work with, happy all day and fit in well with our wedding party. If you don't chose them, you're making a mistake! Thanks Dan and Jamie, you helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Best Bytes Media's reply:

You guys are an ADORABLE couple! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day!

marissa · Married on 04/22/2016

Best Bytes did such a wonderful job! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Cathleen · Married on 05/22/2015

Everything about best bytes media is absolutely amazing. The quality and the professionalism through the whole event down to watching the finished project was outstanding. The priest even commented on their professionalism during the church service. I highly recommend best bytes media for anyone's video needs, you'll get exactly what you're looking for and you'll be amazed by Jaime and Dan, not only with their fun and friendly personalities, but with the amazing work that they do from start to finish!!!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Erin · Married on 05/16/2015

Hiring a videographer was a decision my husband and I went back and forth with for several months.. We eventually decided to go with Dan and Jamie, and were not disappointed one bit! They perfectly captured every moment of our wedding from the getting ready, ceremony, pictures, to the reception. They were an incredible team to work with and were fortunate they knew some of our other vendors as well-allowing us to enjoy our day and not worry about anything. We recently received our video and could not have been more satisfied! Having our wedding video has allowed us to relive those memorable moments of the day, and see everything we missed! Go With Dan and Jamie- you won't be disappointed either!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Best Bytes Media's reply:

Awe, thank you so much for the great review!
    ~Dan & Jaime

Best Bytes was definitely the Best Choice!! With all of the options out there, we had to find someone with a style that fit ours, service that was tailored to us, and a price we could afford. They hit all those marks and went above and beyond to exceed our expectations!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

This husband and wife duo are fantastic! Planning a wedding over 1,500 miles away can be challenging but Dan was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. From our first phone conversation (2 years out) to the several emails and texts... he made the planning process a breeze! It can be awkward meeting a vendor for the first time with no previous appointments but everything fell into place perfectly with Best Bytes Media. They arrived at our bridal suite hours before the ceremony and remained with us until the very end of the night. Investing in a videographer (especially a fun husband and wife team) can assure that your special day will be one to remember. Thank you Dan and Jaime for traveling to Lake Placid to capture our memories so we can look forward to seeing them year after year. We can't wait to see the final product and share it with our family and friends. I'd recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Bianca · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Best Bytes Media!! They were super friendly, prompt, and captured the good time we had at our wedding!!! We love showing our wedding video to our friends and family!!! We get to relive our wedding through our video and we can't thank them enough! Thank you again!!!! :)

Jillian · Married on 03/29/2014

Dan and Jaime at Best Bytes were so much fun to work with! Their prices are very reasonable and while we haven't received our final film yet, the preview they made just a week after the wedding was awesome and we can't wait to see more!

Dan and Jaime got to the bridal suite at the same time as our photographer, and they were there with us for over 10 hours. They don't give you a time limit -- they are there recording every major event, all of the speeches, the quiet moments and the fun times until your day ends. They have such great, fun personalities and are professional at the same time.

We are so glad that we went with Best Bytes to capture such an incredible day. I can't say enough good about them -- I would recommend them to anyone thinking of having a videographer for their wedding (which, by the way, everyone should if you can!).

Sent on 04/09/2014

Melanie · Married on 11/23/2013

Dan and Jaime Ross were such fun videographers to work with on our wedding day! My husband and I wanted a video to capture our day, and what we got is so much more. Best Bytes Media started filming when we arrived to the chapel and were with us almost until the end of our reception. We are fortunate they stayed as long as they did--capturing an unexpected kickline, a train for all ages, and dance shenanigans during "Sandstorm". The cameras and sound devices were practically unnoticeable throughout the entire day, which was one of our main concerns when deciding whether or not to hire a videographer...both my husband and I are glad that we did! And during a very busy holiday season for Best Bytes Media, we received our trailer quickly. Moreover, the Blu-Ray and DVD sets we received were beautifully packaged (including chocolate and popcorn for a viewing night!), of highest quality, and truly captured our entire wedding day. The completed Blu-Rays & DVDs allow you to jump to different "scenes" from your wedding such as "Ceremony" "Vows" "Cocktail Party" "Dances" and "Party", or you can watch the entire thing start to finish. They also include the teaser video and a highlights reel that Dan & Jaime compile.
    Everything about our experience with Best Bytes media was wonderful--easy to work with, creative, as well as incredible quality and value.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Dan and Jaime were amazing!!! We had so much fun with them and felt like they were part of the wedding right from the beginning! They were flexible, professional and did such a great job capturing all the special moments we wanted to remember forever! Our video was perfect, we've watching it so many times! If you're looking for a videographer Best Bytes Media is amazing for any occasion!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Fun, polite, and professional. He and his wife were simply amazing. Never in the way and became part of the party. If you don't know about them, just wait and see.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Erica · Married on 07/28/2013

The BEST videographer duo around! Dan and Jaime are two of the nicest people. They truly went above and beyond to capture our wedding day in the best light so that we can now remember and cherish this day for the rest of our lives. The finished product was amazing! They paid close attention to detail including the packaging of their product. I am so excited to share the video with friends and family. If you are looking for a videographer (which you should as it is the best money spent for the big day), then look no further. Thank you so much again Dan and Jaime!

Sent on 04/04/2014
  • User3412066 · 2+ years ago

Dan and Jaimie were fantastic and so much fun to work with. They shot 1 wedding I attended, 1 wedding I was in and my own wedding. Best bytes media is very highly recommended to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/07/2013

Dan and Jaime were awesome! They covered every part of our wedding day from preparations, to photos to ceremony and reception! And we even got them up dancing with us! They were awesome and we can't wait to see our video!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Jenn · Married on 12/15/2012

After meeting Dan we knew we wanted him to capture our big day! He and his wife were extremely nice and he would even lend a helping hand with wedding prep and popping the champagne! I was extremely nervous at first thinking about being captured on video, however, once the ceremony started, I completely forgot they were there - they were so great at staying in the background yet still be able to capture amazing moments.
    We received our wedding trailer and I can't stop watching it! I love the music he picked and the effects! He did a great job capturing the greatest moments - including first kiss, the grooms father on the dance floor, and a very special moment at the end of the night where my husbands family helped make it snow on my wedding day.
    I cannot wait to get the full video! I would recommend Best Bytes Media to any bride - you will not be disappointed! Thank you Dan and Jaime - you were both amazing - I just wish I remembered you were there during the entire day to thank you in person more!! :)

Sent on 03/29/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2012

Dan and Jaime of Best Bytes Media were absolutely amazing! We had a lot going on with our wedding and they did a really great job of capturing all of the major moments and so many of the little candid ones! They definitely captured the amazing day that it was and we are so thrilled each time we watch the video! We would absolutely recommend them to anyone with any reservations! Thank you Dan and Jaime for allowing us to relive our wedding day each time we watch our video!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2012

We were very lucky to book Best Bytes Media for our wedding on rather short notice and we are so happy we did! Dan and his team did an amazing job shooting and editing our video and it's something we will have forever. This is something we will be able to share with family and friends and our children in years to come! If you are someone considering whether or not to hire a videographer like we were, definitely do it! We are so happy we did and when I talk to couples who didn't, they regret not doing so. It is absolutely worth putting into your wedding budget and hiring Best Bytes Media is worth every penny and more!

Sent on 12/27/2012
  • Jon

Jon · Married on 11/26/2011

They were fantastic owork with and the video is amazing!!!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Chris · Married on 11/19/2011

Dan & Jaime are so easy to work with. They're extremely fluid on the floor and never get in the way of the photographers. I loved having them at my wedding. They were there early and left late. they have great footage.

Sent on 11/21/2011

lisa · Married on 10/23/2011

Where do i begin?? Dan and his wife Jaime were a godsend!!! I called them about 4 weeks (9/23/11) before my wedding which was 10/23/11 because my other videographer had canceled on me (when i had paid him in full)! Dan said that he was available and he WOULD be there. They were terrific!!! Jaime was a blast and so helpful with some of the last minute preparing snafus that popped up. They were so professional and fun and you didn't even know that they were there. I can't wait to see the finish product!!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Malin · Married on 10/17/2010

Dan and Josh from Best Bytes Media make a great team to capture your wedding day. Originally, I thought I didn't want a videographer at our wedding but my fiance actually insisted on it because the day would be over in the blink of an eye. Now I wouldn't give up that DVD for the world. Dan and Josh did a beautiful job capturing our day, from all the important milestones to the many surprises along the way. They work in a discrete, professional manner and are never "in your face," and the result is just priceless. With great editing skills, BBM produces a wonderful memento from your special day, saved on a personalized DVD. BBM offers very competitive packages and are worth every penny and more.

Sent on 02/15/2011