1720 Lincoln Ave., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420 Map · Phone number

About Bessy the Foto Bus

With Bessy the Foto Bus we put a unique and fun spin on having a photo booth at your event. Bessy is a beautifully restored 66 VW Bus with a modern Photo Booth built inside her. We start with a high quality Canon camera,professional lighting and a wide range of fun backdrops, you'll end up with photographic quality 4X6 or 2- 2X6 prints in a range of exciting layouts customized especially for you. Each event is just as special to us, as it is to you. We do custom backdrops, props and floral swags to match your event. Just ask us about it. It's your big day!Schedule today and enjoy your event forever.

Follow Bessy the Foto Bus on

Beach Party with Bessy
Beach Party with Bessy
Bessy at Halter Ranch
Bessy at Halter Ranch
Photo By Cameron Ingalls.
Photo By Cameron Ingalls.
Bessy's owner Dez
Bessy's owner Dez
d0111512e9344019 Anna Delores Photography Halter Ranch 03 07 18 321

5 Reviews for Bessy the Foto Bus

Bessy the Foto Bus 1
Bessy the Foto Bus 2
  • Galen

Galen Johnson · Getting married on 05/08/2020

So fun! Must have for any wedding!!

So cute and so much fun for all our guests! Dez was great to work with, she really enjoys what she does! There were dozens of props and accessories to make the photos all hilarious, and we even have a cut handmade book of all the photos people took. Truly made the night that much more special. Thank you Dez for being a part of our wedding!

Bessy the Foto Bus 3
    Bessy the Foto Bus 4
    Sent on 11/17/2019

Bessy the Foto Bus's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was very fun! My new favorite wedding blessing came from your wedding. May your marriage be as long as your CVS receipts! Best wishes.
    Dez

Samar · Married on 10/12/2019

Bessy was amazing!

Bessy was such an amazing touch to help complete our wedding day! I had found her well before we picked our wedding venue and our date, so once we picked it, it was the first thing I booked and she did not disappoint!

Dez, who owns Bessy is literally the sweetest person, she emailed back and forth with me about 500 times as I indecisively couldn’t decide which background to do, she looked at my Pinterest board to help her the outside theme, the background and the photo strip perfect, she was so sweet and fun during the actual wedding that all my guests loved her.

Bessy looked gorgeous sitting outside my venue and people took about as many pictures inside as they did outside. Such a great touch, the photos also came out quick and were high quality. If you are looking for a unique photo booth experience for your event look no further book Bessy (or her cute sister Pearl the photo trailer.)

Thank you Dez and Bessy for helping make my wedding so special.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 06/29/2019

Best impromptu decision!

I was going back and forth getting a photo booth, since I feel like the novelty has warn away as many weddings have them these days! But a photo BUS is another story. Bessy was a the life of our cocktail hour! I wish I had booked her for longer, but Dez her caretaker was amazing as well. People had so much fun, the Drake props were the best and perfect! Bessy totally fit int he with vibe and design of our wedding! The quality of the photos came out amazing! Dez even tied in our invitation suite design into the photostrips!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Bessy the Foto Bus's reply:

Wait! It's been almost 3 months since your wedding!?!It seems like it was just last week! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. From all the colorful outfits to the amazing music. Thank you for having us at your special day. Best wishes to you and MangalPal.

Bessy the Foto Bus FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Props
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Social Media Integration