Our simple & fun experience with the booth and the friendly concierge/attendant.
1) An illuminating glow of light welcomes guests to gather together. Group up from a pair to a gathering of 20 people!
2) Decide your photo "theme", grab some props - if that's your style!
3) Stike a pose, and take a photo. (choose between a single shot, three, or a quad of four.
4) Love it? print it! Want to try again? Retake it! Using the touchscreen, proof, and print on the spot!
5) Want additional prints for a guest sign in book? One for everyone in the photograph!? Add that to your package!
6) The print comes out in seconds, and the link is online that night to view and share. Link is on the printout.
Other couples have also viewed
4 Reviews for Photobooth Experience
Recommended by 99% of couples
Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2012
Everyone LOVED our photo booth at the wedding! People were raving about how much fun it was and how great it was to get a photo. The photo book we received is hilarious and something we will always treasure. It is nice to see your guests show off their goofy side. Many of the guests were also very complimentary towards the attendant Caleb. Finally, I love how you can design your own special border on the pictures. Get a photo booth!!Sent on 08/28/2012
A · Married on 07/07/2012
I met Photobooth Experience at a bridal expo and got a great deal on the price. We were very happy with the way everything turned out and even had them stay an hour longer because everyone was having so much fun taking pictures. They provided some props too, which were a lot of fun.Sent on 08/21/2012
Jeanine · Married on 01/02/2010
This was the best idea for favors for our reception. Our guests loved the photo booth and were constantly using it! It worked for guests of all ages and they have photos to put up on their fridge or keep with the date of your wedding and the couples name. Our guests even did special one's for us! I would recommend this to anyone for their wedding. It is entertaining and the staff is at the booth to answer questions or keep everything operational. The booth looked appropriate for a wedding. It wasn't tacky looking. It has a sophisticated look with a maroon suede curtain. Very professional. We loved it and are glad we splurged for this!Sent on 01/08/2010
Photobooth Experience Price Rates