Salem, OR 97305 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bespoke Wedding Planning

Bespoke Wedding Planning focuses on creating a memorable and stress free day for not only the couple, but the family as well. It's pivotal to us that everything that is important to the couple is translated in the creation of their wedding. With personalized timelines and event production, each couple gets exactly what they had envisioned for their big day. With years of experience, your day will be flawless.

Follow Bespoke Wedding Planning on

Bespoke Wedding Planning 1
Bespoke Wedding Planning 2
  • Emily

Emily Klein · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute best decision you will ever make as a bride!

Tarah is the most efficient, professional, calming, and incredible coordinator out there. Hiring Tarah for my wedding was the absolute best decision I made as a bride. Leading up to the day she was very communicative, reassuring, knowledgable, and organized. She truly made my wedding what it was - perfect. Tarah was so organized and was remarkable at making me feel calm, beautiful, and assured that everything was happening just the way I had planned. My mother was so relieved and happy that Tarah took on all aspects of the wedding letting us truly enjoy and relish in every moment. She made sure that I enjoyed every moment of my wedding day to the fullest as she took on all the stress and problems that occurred. She is absolutely incredible and I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. Tarah is a phenomenal lady and I feel so grateful that I was able to share my special day with her. The best decision you can make as a bride is to hire her.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Katie Kohler · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy decision!!

Hiring Tarah was an easy decision because she was affordable plus she’s done weddings at our venue so she knew how to organize everything! Honestly our whole timeline would have been 100% out the door if she didn’t give us gentle reminders to keep us on track during the day. Time management alone was a huge helper but keeping vendors on the same page was also a huge help! So happy we hired her and had her there that day!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kylie & Judd · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

We could not imagine our wedding without Tarah! She was a true asset to our day, far exceeding our expectations, and we could not be more grateful. We hired her as the day of coordinator and I truly did not have to think twice about anything other than marry my groom and celebrating. Thank you Tarah for making our day an absolute DREAM!

Sent on 07/30/2019