Bespoke Wedding Planning

Salem, OR View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Bespoke Wedding Planning focuses on creating a memorable and stress free day for not only the couple, but the family as well. It's pivotal to us that everything that is important to the couple is translated in the creation of their wedding. With personalized timelines and event production, each couple gets exactly what they had envisioned for their big day. With years of experience, your day will be flawless.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily K. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute best decision you will ever make as a bride!

Tarah is the most efficient, professional, calming, and incredible coordinator out there. Hiring Tarah for my wedding was the absolute best decision I made as a bride. Leading up to the day she was very communicative, reassuring, knowledgable, and organized. She truly made my wedding what it was - perfect. Tarah was so organized and was remarkable at making me feel calm, beautiful, and assured that everything was happening just the way I had planned. My mother was so relieved and happy that Tarah took on all aspects of the wedding letting us truly enjoy and relish in every moment. She made sure that I enjoyed every moment of my wedding day to the fullest as she took on all the stress and problems that occurred. She is absolutely incredible and I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. Tarah is a phenomenal lady and I feel so grateful that I was able to share my special day with her. The best decision you can make as a bride is to hire her.
    Katie K. Married on 08/10/2019

Easy decision!!

Hiring Tarah was an easy decision because she was affordable plus she’s done weddings at our venue so she knew how to organize everything! Honestly our whole timeline would have been 100% out the door if she didn’t give us gentle reminders to keep us on track during the day. Time management alone was a huge helper but keeping vendors on the same page was also a huge help! So happy we hired her and had her there that day!
    Kylie J. Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

We could not imagine our wedding without Tarah! She was a true asset to our day, far exceeding our expectations, and we could not be more grateful. We hired her as the day of coordinator and I truly did not have to think twice about anything other than marry my groom and celebrating. Thank you Tarah for making our day an absolute DREAM!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Salem, 97305
Location of (Bespoke Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding