Bespoke Wedding Planning

Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bespoke Wedding Planning

Bespoke Wedding Planning focuses on creating a memorable and stress free day for not only the couple, but the family as well. It's pivotal to us that everything that is important to the couple is translated in the creation of their wedding. With personalized timelines and event production, each couple gets exactly what they had envisioned for their big day. With years of experience, your day will be flawless.

Follow Bespoke Wedding Planning on

13 Reviews for Bespoke Wedding Planning

Bespoke Wedding Planning 1
Bespoke Wedding Planning 2

Bella · Married on 05/27/2018

Do yourself a favor and include Tarah in your big day!! We got married in May of this year, and I called Tarah panicking about a month before the wedding. I had tried to do most of the planning and set up myself, but there was no way I was going to be able to make sure everything was set up on the day of and enjoy my wedding. Tarah was a calming force, and answered all of my questions, taking the time to sit with me for two and a half hours and go through exactly what I wanted the day to look like. She asked questions I didn’t know were important (but actually were) and put together a day of list so that everything would go according to plan! She was amazing at the rehearsal, getting our enormous bridal party organized, and was just the sweetest person!! She found me servers and bartenders in my price range, and saved me the intense hassle of going through all of the options. The day before the wedding one of the servers I had found (a friend) got sick and couldn’t make it, and Tarah found yet another person to work the wedding last minute!! She is the full package, and our wedding day would not have been the same without her. She’ll ask all the right questions and set up your day, and handle the stressful little things so that you can actually enjoy your wedding!! I know that she was the best decision that I made for that day (other than marrying my husband- he’s cool I guess)!!

Shaz · Married on 04/21/2018

Tarah was so amazing to work with! She was very responsive even from months before the wedding. As it got closer to our wedding day she would answer all of our emails and questions in a timely manner and addressed every detail. She was a great help in figuring out our timeline and gave us lots of great advice. She also navigated all the family demands and issues like a pro that she is. We had a big Persian-Lebanese wedding that was pretty complicated, and Tarah handled the cultural aspects of our wedding day really well and was very respectful and thoughtful throughout the entire process. On the wedding day she was there for me and my husband every minute and took care of any issues that came up, so we actually got to enjoy our wedding and dance the night away. She was great at keeping us on track so that we hit all of the things on our timeline and in the middle of all the craziness she always made sure our drinks were full and that we were happy and having fun :) I don't know what I would have done without her, she was definitely one of the best decisions I made. I highly recommend Tarah and if I could go back in time I would choose her again!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Tara was so wonderful, organized, and extremely helpful during the whole planning process. On the day of, she was even more amazing juggling everything. I didn’t have to worry about anything!!! She made sure the whole wedding ran smoothly and that everyone was clear on where to be and what to do when. 10/10 would recommend to anyone needing some help!

Award