Bespoke Wedding Planning Reviews

Bespoke Wedding Planning 1
Bespoke Wedding Planning 2
  • Emily

Emily Klein · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolute best decision you will ever make as a bride!

Tarah is the most efficient, professional, calming, and incredible coordinator out there. Hiring Tarah for my wedding was the absolute best decision I made as a bride. Leading up to the day she was very communicative, reassuring, knowledgable, and organized. She truly made my wedding what it was - perfect. Tarah was so organized and was remarkable at making me feel calm, beautiful, and assured that everything was happening just the way I had planned. My mother was so relieved and happy that Tarah took on all aspects of the wedding letting us truly enjoy and relish in every moment. She made sure that I enjoyed every moment of my wedding day to the fullest as she took on all the stress and problems that occurred. She is absolutely incredible and I cannot imagine my wedding day without her. Tarah is a phenomenal lady and I feel so grateful that I was able to share my special day with her. The best decision you can make as a bride is to hire her.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Katie Kohler · Married on 08/10/2019

Easy decision!!

Hiring Tarah was an easy decision because she was affordable plus she’s done weddings at our venue so she knew how to organize everything! Honestly our whole timeline would have been 100% out the door if she didn’t give us gentle reminders to keep us on track during the day. Time management alone was a huge helper but keeping vendors on the same page was also a huge help! So happy we hired her and had her there that day!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Kylie & Judd · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!

We could not imagine our wedding without Tarah! She was a true asset to our day, far exceeding our expectations, and we could not be more grateful. We hired her as the day of coordinator and I truly did not have to think twice about anything other than marry my groom and celebrating. Thank you Tarah for making our day an absolute DREAM!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Murphy · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely recommend!!

Tarah is wonderful to work with! It was so good knowing we had someone there to handle all of the inevitable crises that come up the day of (and few days before) a wedding. She made our wedding day absolutely perfect. It was completely stress free and absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much Tarah!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Debbie Hingston · Married on 06/29/2019

So glad we hired Tarah with Bespoke Planning!

We are so glad we hired Tarah as month/day of coordinator for our daughter's wedding in June. She did a great job of organizing us the month before the wedding, making sure all the vendors showed up, setting up everything, keeping everything on track (not easy with wedding in a diff. location that reception) and making things stress free for us all. And she is affordable as well! Definitely recommend Bespoke!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Bella · Married on 05/27/2018

Do yourself a favor and include Tarah in your big day!! We got married in May of this year, and I called Tarah panicking about a month before the wedding. I had tried to do most of the planning and set up myself, but there was no way I was going to be able to make sure everything was set up on the day of and enjoy my wedding. Tarah was a calming force, and answered all of my questions, taking the time to sit with me for two and a half hours and go through exactly what I wanted the day to look like. She asked questions I didn’t know were important (but actually were) and put together a day of list so that everything would go according to plan! She was amazing at the rehearsal, getting our enormous bridal party organized, and was just the sweetest person!! She found me servers and bartenders in my price range, and saved me the intense hassle of going through all of the options. The day before the wedding one of the servers I had found (a friend) got sick and couldn’t make it, and Tarah found yet another person to work the wedding last minute!! She is the full package, and our wedding day would not have been the same without her. She’ll ask all the right questions and set up your day, and handle the stressful little things so that you can actually enjoy your wedding!! I know that she was the best decision that I made for that day (other than marrying my husband- he’s cool I guess)!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Shaz · Married on 04/21/2018

Tarah was so amazing to work with! She was very responsive even from months before the wedding. As it got closer to our wedding day she would answer all of our emails and questions in a timely manner and addressed every detail. She was a great help in figuring out our timeline and gave us lots of great advice. She also navigated all the family demands and issues like a pro that she is. We had a big Persian-Lebanese wedding that was pretty complicated, and Tarah handled the cultural aspects of our wedding day really well and was very respectful and thoughtful throughout the entire process. On the wedding day she was there for me and my husband every minute and took care of any issues that came up, so we actually got to enjoy our wedding and dance the night away. She was great at keeping us on track so that we hit all of the things on our timeline and in the middle of all the craziness she always made sure our drinks were full and that we were happy and having fun :) I don't know what I would have done without her, she was definitely one of the best decisions I made. I highly recommend Tarah and if I could go back in time I would choose her again!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Tara was so wonderful, organized, and extremely helpful during the whole planning process. On the day of, she was even more amazing juggling everything. I didn’t have to worry about anything!!! She made sure the whole wedding ran smoothly and that everyone was clear on where to be and what to do when. 10/10 would recommend to anyone needing some help!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rachael · Married on 11/11/2017

Tarah is awesome! A friend recommended her to us and we were so glad we spent the money for a coordinator. She was there for us during the planning process and attended some of the key meetings with us like food tasting and music. She helped us think of things that we were missing and was extremely helpful the day before and the day of the wedding. Definitely worth the money to have everything taken care of. We couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Bespoke Wedding Planning 3
    Bespoke Wedding Planning 4

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2017

Going to have to say it,....I was a "nah sayer" - when my daughter suggested we have a wedding coordinator - my thought,..."we got this"....Well - let me tell you what, you don't "got this" - having Tarah as our wedding coordinator proved to be an essential component to an absolutely perfect day! She thought of everything, handled everything and allowed me to completely detach from all of the details. I could see everything was just getting done, and not ONCE did I have to step in.....WE LOVED EVERYTHING - the day was exceptional because of her guidance...before, during and after the ceremony! Thx Tarah - so thrilled to have had you as part of our day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Misty · Married on 08/26/2017

Absolutely hands down the best purchase of my entire wedding! Tarah was a mere text message away at any given time and I never had to stress about any part of our special day. She took the time and met with us at our venue ahead of time with a complete checklist of things that needed to be done. We were so surprised at all the things we had forgotten or hadn't thought of! And I had the hardest time deciding how I really wanted things to look at the ceremony/reception. The only direction I could give Tarah was "just make it beautiful and let me know how much to pay." She was right back with me with a few different options, all very affordable, that she could make happen. When it came to the day of, if something didn't go as planned I never knew it. Everything seemed to run like clockwork, right on schedule, and beautifully completed. She was always super calm, never flustered, and helped me avoid family drama--even on the day of!. Even my vendors complimented her! She's absolutely amazing at what she does and I'm so glad she coordinated our special day.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Cassidy · Married on 08/18/2017

Everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Becca · Married on 06/23/2017

Working with Tarah could not have been more fantastic and she truly went above and beyond to help us in any way she could. We paid for our own wedding and were extremely cautious with every dollar we spent, and Tarah was absolutely worth more than the cost of her services. Not only did she review each of our contracts and save us from adding unnecessary extra time with some of our vendors (essentially paying for the cost of her services in the process), but her proficiency, efficiency, knowledge, and professionalism truly made all the difference on – and leading up to – our big day. We honestly think Tarah has a clone, or 5, given her unbelievable capability to accomplish numerous insurmountable tasks in an impossible timeline. For example: she somehow located both of our bags of clothes (lost in the getting ready rooms), both of our cell phones, our keys, a tray of pb&j sandwiches, and a case of wine – ran them down to the shuttle parked a block down the street, and came back to cue us for our sparkler exit in under 5 minutes. She did these things constantly all day long and because of her, we were able to relax and enjoy the day, spend time with our guests, be in the moment, and not stress about the small details. Leading up to my wedding day, we were warned constantly to “go with the flow” because “things always go wrong” the day of – and we truly cannot think of a single pain point from the day because Tarah helped things to flow so perfectly. We received overwhelmingly positive feedback from our guests about how seamlessly everything worked, and we owe a huge thank you to Tarah for making it happen. If you are like we were and are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, we can say confidently from experience that her services are a worthwhile investment.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Mary · Married on 09/04/2016

Tarah with Tarah Trump Weddings came on board to help with coordination of my Son's wedding. I thought after being in the business for over 28 years that I knew EVERYTHING. In the last few months- the time, the stress and family communication became hard to deal with. I called Tarah and she came to the rescue...she met with the brides family, bride, my son and myself and immediately took charge and calmed us all down. I am so grateful for what she did prior to the wedding, at the rehearsal and during the wedding. We were all able to ENJOY the wedding and everything went perfectly, I can honestly say that I don't think that would have been the case without Tarah. She comes with my highest recommendation! I believe that we SAVED money by hiring her...and I wish we would have done it from the beginning!
    Bravo! Tarah
    Sincerely,
    Mary Lou Burton
    Mother of the groom

Sent on 01/04/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2015

Tarah was amazing to work with! She was very on top of things and took care of last minute details very well. She is professional and easy to get ahold of. I chose the day of service package and it was more like the month of package which took care of a lot of vendor emails and took some of the stress out. I would definitely recommend her as a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Jenn · Married on 09/12/2015

Tarah is awesome! Our day was perfect and we have her to thank for that! I thought I had thought of everything until I met with her! All those little details that you don't think of, she's got them covered! She made our wedding day so easy and smooth! If anything did go wrong we had no idea! She made it so we could just enjoy time with our guests and celebrate our big day!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

I would recommend Tarah any day of the week! She swooped in and saved what could have been a disaster and she expedited everything because of our situation and time crunch. Best of all, she made sure that WE ATE. We actually got to eat at our own wedding and have fun with our friends and family because we knew that she had it all handled. Thank you Tarah!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Dav · Married on 09/02/2017

Tarah was authoritative but not pushy. She took command of the situation allowing the family to enjoy the day! Thank you Tarah, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 09/10/2017