Benvenuto Restaurant

1730 N Federal Hwy, Boynton Beach, FL 33474 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Benvenuto Restaurant

We strive to make your dreams come true, whether it's something old, something new, something borrowed, or something blue." During your event, you and your guests can enjoy a stylish cocktail hour underneath the stars or in the bar and lounge. Splurge on gourmet seasonal cuisines and specialty drinks. You can relax and enjoy knowing your dedicated manager has guided you through the entire planning process from the beginning to the end to make your event extraordinary.

• Benvenuto
  • Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
  • Lakeside Terrace

11 Reviews for Benvenuto Restaurant

• Dana

Dana C · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything was taken care of

We are so grateful we went to Benvenuto for our wedding. We had our ceremony outside in their beautiful courtyard and there was plenty of space in the ballroom for the reception. Many of our guests complimented the food as well. They coordinated everything for us and made the whole experience wonderful

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/25/2018

I have NO regrets booking my wedding at Benvenuto. Marija was so patient with my entire family and was able to accommodate our budget. For future brides out there choosing between venues, I want you to know I chose this venue for the food and family oriented service that will not find anywhere else in Palm Beach or Broward County. I am telling you this because I wasted so much time trying to find something comparable to Benvenuto and it does not exist.

First, the food is made to order. Each guest gets a menu that I was able to iron out with Marija. Each item is cooked to order so guests can specify if they want their meat anywhere from rare to well done. Your food is not sitting under a warmer and you do not include any chicken/fish/beef option in your invitation. This unheard at other venues I visited. We had food stations and passed appetizers at cocktail hour. My wedding was on August 25, 2018 and my guests are still calling me to tell me how much food we had and that it was DELICIOUS.

Second, this is a family owned business. They take pride in the product they are serving and value their reputation and it shows. Everyone wanted to make us happy and was available to answer questions or meet with me any day of the week. Marija and management's attitude and patience made me at ease throughout the planning process and on my special day. From the second I stepped out of my limo, Marija was outside offering us drinks and appetizers in between pictures. My drinks were refilled without asking and after the wedding they had packed up all my belongings (champagne flutes, extra favors, wedding cake, cake topper, extra shoes, & our leftover food) and had it on a cart waiting for us. I didn't even see them gathering these items! I had 0 worries and my wedding day was perfect. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2018

The staff and management at Benvenuto's were all a class act. We could not have chosen a better venue for our daughter's wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the staff extremely attentive, and the food was phenomenal. We highly recommend them for any type of event you may be looking to book.

Sent on 07/07/2018