15 Tallgrass Path, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Ben Reeder Photography

Photography is a true passion of mine and I would like to think it shows in my work. I've been a professional photographer for over 12 years now and thru those years I've done all types of work. From my last count I've shot well over 250 weddings and done countless numbers events, portraits, and commercial shoots.

Now that we are in the new digital era I've taken on a whole new perspective of my passion. I shoot now more than ever for my own personal satisfaction. This also is a benefit to my customers because I've doubled the number of photographs I take at any given job. This is a great benefit to my customers because it gives them a lot of choices.

Thanks,

• Videos 1

43 Reviews for Ben Reeder Photography

• FutureMrsMcNaney

Stacy · Married on 10/07/2018

I'm so lucky to have found Ben!

I haven’t even seen my wedding photos yet, but I loved working with Ben so much that I can give him a 5 star review even before seeing the final product. Ben is such a nice guy and fun to be around. When people say you need to like your vendors, they mean it. Especially your photographer who will be with you literally the entire day. Even on a super hot and humid day for our engagement pictures Ben was on his A game, and we got the same stellar service on the big day. He and his second shooter were able to blend into the background while also being attuned to and amenable to our needs/requests. They made it a point to get to know everyone in the bridal party and close families. They took advantage of a dreamy sunset over Lake Wallenpaupack and made sure to get as many amazing shots of it as they could. Those photos are going to be spectacular. I feel like I struck gold when I found Ben!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Bridget · Married on 01/07/2017

Ben is a fantastic photographer! He was so friendly and professional, and even though my husband and I aren't normally in front of cameras, he made us feel very comfortable. He took so many beautiful, interesting shots and made us look very natural. He was extremely fast in getting them back to us as well! Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives flawlessly, Ben!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Emoore143 · Married on 04/14/2015

I've enjoyed using the photo-booths provided by your company. I would definitely hire you again in my next event!. Please check out our website at http://www.emoorephotography.com/. We offer great and affordable services for any occasions.

Sent on 05/11/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ben Reeder Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props

• Silver Sound Entertainment
    Silver Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

It is always a pleasure working with Ben and staff, they know how to capture great images and work closely with all other professionals involved in the day to make a successful event for the bride and groom

• Back Row Video
    Back Row Video Wedding Videographers

Worked with Ben at a wedding in Hanover. He's great.

• Occasions Disc Jockeys
    Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Ben isn't just a great videographer, he is passionate about the wedding industry and being part of the best team a bride can have on her wedding day.

• 15 Tallgrass Path Lancaster, 17602 See on map