About Ben Boylan

Over 15 years of wedding and club experience

To get pricing information, check date availability or ask a question, email me at benny@djbennyb.com, text me at 917-586-6753 or call me at the number above.

I specialize in weddings and events for serious music lovers.

I have been DJing weddings for over a decade and did over 25 in 2017.

My focus on music and minimal announcements is what sets me apart from other DJs. Most of my clients want someone who shares their lifelong love of music as opposed to the typical “cheesy” DJ.

My clients rave about how I kept their guests dancing all night and worked closely with them and their vendors to plan for their big day. See my reviews below.

I speak conversational Japanese and am currently learning Portuguese.

Contact me today to start planning your next event!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: New York City

14 Reviews for Ben Boylan

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

Benny was easy to work with and made us feel confident that no matter what the venue was capable of, he'd be prepared to deliver in all circumstances. And he did! It was a total blast, exactly what we wanted. Thanks again Benny for making our special day a no-stress, dance party!

Profile Picture Amy , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Benny was truly fantastic. He was very responsive and easy to get in touch with. He asked the right questions and understood exactly what feeling we were aiming to create that night, what music we loved and what we didn't love, and then he delivered it all perfectly and kept the dance floor full and happy all night. Absolutely wonderful, all around.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

21 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Ben Boylan is a true New York City DJ. I don't think I've ever seen a DJ enjoy playing music for people more than this guy. Soundhouse ran the AV for a couple of weddings he was DJ'ing and he is one of the best we've ever seen. Crowds were having an outstanding time, all the way from the kids to the old folks. Great musical taste and he knows what the crowd is looking for. On top of being a fun DJ, he was tedious with details. He worked hand in hand with the wedding planner, the venue, and our AV tech team to make sure the wedding timeline was followed flawlessly. He is a professional worker who will put his whole energy into making sure your wedding goes off well so all you have to do is have fun.

Events

New York, NY 11206   See On Map
917-586-6753 (phone)
Ben Boylan is a wedding DJ from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New Jersey, and Upstate New York. Ben Boylan is a professional DJ that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2007 specializing in music selection.