Grover Beach, CA 93433 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Beloved Coordination

Beloved Coordination specializes in month of coordination on the Central Coast. It's so important to our team that you feel comfortable and taken care of on your special day. At Beloved Coordination, every interaction is personal and genuine. Connection is key and we make sure to connect with not only you, but all of your vendors as well. This creates a smooth, productive, and stress free event.

Follow Beloved Coordination on

Table with candle centerpiece
1ccf769ce520d0bd 1525802510 8e3479d4870160f1 1525802508 3138c417fb523b78 152580

1 Reviews for Beloved Coordination

Tavia · Married on 03/11/2017

Do yourself a favor and reach out to Taryn of Beloved Coordination for a meeting. She is the owner and the only planner, assisted by her husband Evan. We planned our wedding in Los Osos/Morro Bay from out of state and we felt we needed "boots on the ground" - someone local who could scout things in person for us. I looked around and got quotes on several planners and we did phone interviews with three. Taryn had by far the most reasonable fee and she was also the most bubbly and pleasant coordinator with whom we spoke. Her fees were flat, either for full coordination or month-of/day-of. We contracted with her for full wedding planning and we worked with her for over a year I believe. Every time I asked Taryn to handle something she did so quickly and with a can-do attitude. She was also very helpful for us as a consultant - we really didn't know a lot about wedding traditions and expectations and she was a great sounding board, without ever judging our choices, even when it was "go with the cheaper option." On the wedding day is when Taryn really shone. She was so calm and upbeat. It was wonderful to have her tell my bridesmaids and I when to show up and at that point I just relaxed and let her take over. She told us where to go and when, and took care of dozens of things behind the scenes. Taryn was extremely accessible - although we tried to leave her alone on the weekends for the most part, she would have answered our texts/emails within a couple of hours if we had needed anything. If I had it to do over again, I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Beloved Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ
    DJ Bob Phase 1 Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Taryn is what you're supposed to be when you're managing a Brides day. She's detailed and creative but more importantly, she loves everything about Weddings. She makes it so easy for me to make our clients day just flow. Get her while you can, she's amazing. -Dj Bob

• DJ Solstice
    DJ Solstice Wedding DJs

Taryn is amazing! I have worked with my fair share of coordinators, but Taryn has been the best by far! She was flawless in keeping things moving and keeping everyone informed of any and all changes. The event went smoothly and everyone had an amazing time! I really hope to work with her again soon.

• Grover Beach, 93433 See on map