Bellissimo On Location

Huntington Beach, CA View map

Bellissimo On Location is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Huntington Beach, California. Boasting a team of award-winning stylists, this company is passionate about helping soon-to-be newlyweds to achieve their beauty goals.

The Bellissimo On Location team uses high-quality products that are waterproof and smudge resistant. They have the skill to enhance your natural beauty, leaving you with an aesthetic that makes you look and feel beautiful. In addition, their hairstyles are characterized by their soft and glamorous appearances.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Lauren
    Lauren R. Married on 02/27/2021

Amazing hair and makeup!

I’m so glad I chose them for my wedding hair and makeup! The whole bridal party and moms loved it! Definitely recommend.
    Kathleen J. Married on 09/01/2020

Highly Recommend

Carol was absolutely perfect! She did a wonderful job and I highly recommended her. We got married in Yosemite and Carol did hair and makeup for myself, my two bridesmaids, my Mother, and my Mother-in-law. She took all of our ideas and preferences into consideration and made all of us look and feel our best!

Bellissimo On Location's reply:

Thank you so much for an amazing review! it was such a pleasure working with you and your wedding party!
    Annemarie Married on 06/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently was married in Yosemite and Carol from Bellissimo was referred by my wedding planner (AddyRose) for hair and make-up. Carol not only did an amazing job on me but she did as well on my bridesmaids and my soon to be mother-n-law! Carol was able to work her beauty magic on me the morning of my wedding!! When I rolled in a half an hour late the morning of I was not feeling well at all!! I was amazed at the transformation and apparently so was everyone else!! For the first time ever, I can honestly say I felt beautiful and I owe a big thanks to Carol for that!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Johnny Stafford Photography Johnny Stafford Photography Wedding Photographers

Carol's work is always beautiful, whether it is for a bride wanting a soft, natural look or one who prefers something dramatic and bold.

Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers Sweet Dreams Cakes and Flowers Wedding Florists

Bellisimo Brides is a wonderful fellow vendor! Sweet Dreams Wedding Cakes and Flowers is fortunate to work with Carol frequntly>

Tamara J Events Tamara J Events Wedding Planners

Carol and her crew trekked into Yosemite and brought with them, beauty, style and grace and made my bride and bridesmaids look absolutely stunning. The Bellissimo crew was professional, on-time and squeezed a last minute addition in. I work with a lot of wedding vendors and I will say that this is one of my favorites.

1001 Main Street Huntington Beach, CA, 93644
Location of (Bellissimo On Location)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding