Bellissima

Sewickley, PA View map
$3,450 Most Popular Price

$3,450 Most Popular Price

It is most important to us that you like our style. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients with a mix of photojournalism and fashion influences. A fresh take on ’boutique’ photography... true photographic artistry.

Lauren Married on 08/31/2013
    Robin and Brenda are absolutely amazing photographers and individuals! From our first meeting with them we knew we were going to book them! These women are not only exceptional photographers, but are energetic and are extremely passionate about wedding photography! They were very familiar with the wedding ceremony and all of the necessary pictures that are valued to a Bride and Groom. Their professionalism was recognized by all of our guests. We were also faced with an unexpected time constraint on our wedding day and we wouldn't have been able to get through it without these women. They did an exceptional job of working with the time we had and navigating everyone to ensure we received the pictures we wanted. They were an absolute blessing to us and we couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out! We love them and would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking professional photos!
    Sarah Married on 06/29/2013
    Robin and Brenda are the greatest people on earth! Seriously, we couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. We also had them take our engagement pictures, and we absolutely loved them. They did a destination shoot in NYC with us, and spent the day trekking around NYC to get some absolutely stunning shots. My fiance-now-husband at the time was not looking forward to the engagement shoot, but afterwards had so much fun that he wanted to do it again before we got married! Their dedication to giving the best service made our wedding even better. I promise that you will not be disappointed at all if you choose them as your photographers. Aside from photographers, they are just genuinely nice people, and spending the time with them was fantastic.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 09/08/2012
    We couldn't be happier with Bellissima! Robin and Brenda are amazing! They are so creative and professional. We had our engagement photos done with them and I highly recommend it. It allowed us to become comfortable with the camera and with Robin and Brenda. They made it so easy and we had so much fun! The album from the session was great! I asked about a photo to use for our thank you cards, and Robin made us a special sign in our wedding colors! They really went above and beyond! I can't say enough about the photos from the wedding! I can't stop looking at them, they look so amazing! I love all the special moments that they were able to capture. We didn't know we could look so good! :) I can't thank them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Divine Celebrations Divine Celebrations Wedding Planners

Bellissima is one of my top choices in photography! They are creative, professional and great to work with!! They did all the shot for my "KNOT Pittsburgh Party" I planned for the Knot Mag!! I highly recommend Bellissima Photography!!

Gregory P. Steffine and Sanderson Press, LLC Gregory P. Steffine and Sanderson Press, LLC Wedding Photographers

Bellissima offers one of the premier two photographer experiences in the Pittsburgh market. Their images are consistently beautiful, and their personalities are delightful. I highly recommend them!

Rev. Karen D. Fischer, Life Cycle Celebrant, Interfaith Minister Rev. Karen D. Fischer, Life Cycle Celebrant, Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiants

As a Professional Bridal Consultant for over 30 years, and regional Director of The Association of Bridal Consultants, it is important to know talented and responsible wedding professionals. My list of such individuals is extensive. I am proud to have Robin Pesa on my most valuable vendor list and it is my pleasure to recommend Bellissima to my Bridal Clients. Robin is a dedicated and talented photographer, who strives to excel in her craft. Robin consistently updates her talents with new and exciting ideas. She researches the most current trends in the Photographic industry to incorporate into her business. She adapts quickly in all situations and most importantly to me, can work in and with the most extreme circumstances. It is my pleasure to post this recommendation.

Sewickley, 15143
Location of (Bellissima)

Bellissima frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bellissima include in the starting price?

Bellissima includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bellissima include in their most popular wedding package?

Bellissima includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bellissima offer?

Bellissima offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Bellissima offer?

Bellissima offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Bellissima offer for wedding events?

Bellissima offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Bellissima and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bellissima is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.6 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in quality of service, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.5 in average response time, 4.5 in professionalism and 4.5 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bellissima offer?

Bellissima currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding