Sewickley, PA 15143 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,450

About Bellissima

It is most important to us that you like our style. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients with a mix of photojournalism and fashion influences. A fresh take on ’boutique’ photography... true photographic artistry.

071027bellissima0945
071027bellissima0884
071027bellissima0945

14 Reviews for Bellissima

Lauren · Married on 08/31/2013

Robin and Brenda are absolutely amazing photographers and individuals! From our first meeting with them we knew we were going to book them! These women are not only exceptional photographers, but are energetic and are extremely passionate about wedding photography! They were very familiar with the wedding ceremony and all of the necessary pictures that are valued to a Bride and Groom. Their professionalism was recognized by all of our guests. We were also faced with an unexpected time constraint on our wedding day and we wouldn't have been able to get through it without these women. They did an exceptional job of working with the time we had and navigating everyone to ensure we received the pictures we wanted. They were an absolute blessing to us and we couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out! We love them and would highly recommend their services to anyone seeking professional photos!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2013

Robin and Brenda are the greatest people on earth! Seriously, we couldn't have asked for better photographers for our wedding. We also had them take our engagement pictures, and we absolutely loved them. They did a destination shoot in NYC with us, and spent the day trekking around NYC to get some absolutely stunning shots. My fiance-now-husband at the time was not looking forward to the engagement shoot, but afterwards had so much fun that he wanted to do it again before we got married! Their dedication to giving the best service made our wedding even better. I promise that you will not be disappointed at all if you choose them as your photographers. Aside from photographers, they are just genuinely nice people, and spending the time with them was fantastic.

Sent on 07/13/2013
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/08/2012

We couldn't be happier with Bellissima! Robin and Brenda are amazing! They are so creative and professional. We had our engagement photos done with them and I highly recommend it. It allowed us to become comfortable with the camera and with Robin and Brenda. They made it so easy and we had so much fun! The album from the session was great! I asked about a photo to use for our thank you cards, and Robin made us a special sign in our wedding colors! They really went above and beyond! I can't say enough about the photos from the wedding! I can't stop looking at them, they look so amazing! I love all the special moments that they were able to capture. We didn't know we could look so good! :) I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/22/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Divine Celebrations
    Divine Celebrations Wedding Planners

Bellissima is one of my top choices in photography! They are creative, professional and great to work with!! They did all the shot for my "KNOT Pittsburgh Party" I planned for the Knot Mag!! I highly recommend Bellissima Photography!!

• Gregory P. Steffine and Sanderson Press, LLC
    Gregory P. Steffine and Sanderson Press, LLC Wedding Photographers

Bellissima offers one of the premier two photographer experiences in the Pittsburgh market. Their images are consistently beautiful, and their personalities are delightful. I highly recommend them!

• Rev. Karen D. Fischer, Life Cycle Celebrant, Interfaith Minister
    Rev. Karen D. Fischer, Life Cycle Celebrant, Interfaith Minister Wedding Officiants

As a Professional Bridal Consultant for over 30 years, and regional Director of The Association of Bridal Consultants, it is important to know talented and responsible wedding professionals. My list of such individuals is extensive. I am proud to have Robin Pesa on my most valuable vendor list and it is my pleasure to recommend Bellissima to my Bridal Clients. Robin is a dedicated and talented photographer, who strives to excel in her craft. Robin consistently updates her talents with new and exciting ideas. She researches the most current trends in the Photographic industry to incorporate into her business. She adapts quickly in all situations and most importantly to me, can work in and with the most extreme circumstances. It is my pleasure to post this recommendation.

• Sewickley, 15143 See on map