Belle Botanical & Creations

Glendale, AZ View map Visit website

Welcome to Belle Botanical & Creations! We are so glad you are here. We specialize in silk, dried, wood flower arrangements making it possible to keep and cherish them forever. You also have an option to choose fresh flowers - so basically your options are limitless with us!

We want to help make the planning process feel streamlined and straightforward for your convenience by being in constant communication with you - ensuring we get all the details! Once you are officially booked with us, we create a Pinterest board so that you and your florist can collaborate all the different inspirations you want for your wedding.

We offer multiple package options to make the financial planning easy. Message us know to learn more about what we have to offer!

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Cynthia A. Married on 06/01/2021

Gorgeous work

Kaitlyn is AMAZING at what she does. Her flower decor is everything I wanted and more. She puts so much love into her work. 💙🤍💙🤍

Belle Botanical & Creations's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review! I am so glad I could work with you and incorporate what you wanted into your wedding day! Your photos are amazing!

Deals

Belle Botanical & Creations 1
Exclusive

Team

Kaitlyn Benincosa
Kaitlyn Benincosa
OWNER/FLORIST

My main goal is to create silk flower arrangements for a wedding or event that can be kept forever, as a memento. Flowers are pretty and not all of them have to wilt away and only be remembered through pictures. I love the idea of brides keeping their bouquet forever after their wedding day has passed. I also love the idea of wedding flowers that can endure heat (especially during Arizona summers!), rain, and just the process of handling them all day!

I've always loved spending time outside, watching sunrises/sunsets and seeing the scenery around Arizona and Utah.

I am a graduate of Glendale Community College with an associates of Nutrition and Exercise Science. I am currently attending Arizona State University, majoring in Health Coaching.

In my spare time, you can find me spending time with my husband, baking, cooking, sewing, painting, listening to podcasts, and just being outdoors!

xoxo, Kaitlyn Benincosa

Glendale, Arizona Glendale, AZ, 85302
Location of (Belle Botanical & Creations)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding