Bellagala Photo + Video

Dallas, TX View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,489 Most Popular Price

$1,489 Most Popular Price

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, back up artist on call, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,489

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
1.0
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 01/19/2019

Incredibly disappointed and would not recommend

It makes me so sad that this review can only be given one star. Honestly, my wedding was in January and it has taken me this long to wrap my head around how genuinely upset and unhappy I was, and still am, with my photographer. Our photographer was Jennifer E. I picked her myself based on her portfolio and I could not have ended up more disappointed. For starters, her lack of communication was appalling. For weeks leading up to our wedding, my now husband and I were fighting to get in touch with her. Phone calls and emails were ignored and never returned. We contacted Bellagala directly and still got no response from her. We finally got a literal 3 minute phone call THE DAY BEFORE our wedding, where she didn't walk us through anything or give us any information on what to expect. Come the day of our wedding, she was 30 minutes late, completely missing taking getting ready photos that I desperately wanted of me and my girls. She had never been to our venue before and clearly didn't do her research, as when she finally did show up, she had no idea where she was going or any recommendations for a first look location, or anything for that matter. She gave us zero direction during our pictures, some simple things like lining up the girls and guys in a pattern for symmetry, as opposed to randomly thrown in a photo. She lacked any ideas on what kind of photos to suggest and we all just awkwardly stood there or directed it ourselves. I had sent her a list of family photos we absolutely must have, and after the ceremony she pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and took only those pictures, with zero creativity or direction. I had to come up with everything on my own and, given that I am not a photographer, this is what I hired her for. Then comes the time for bride and groom photos, I got none of us in our ceremony space because she said it was ugly, and she took maybe a total of ten pictures of my husband and I, with, again, no direction or indication in any way that she cared. She seemed genuinely disinterested in our wedding day and did not appear to make any part of it a priority. When we received our photos back, they honestly brought me to tears as they were not good quality, and I could see they were not her best work. To look back on the photos taken by my professional photographer on my wedding day should not make me sad and want to cry, I should be beyond happy to have these memories given that it was the best day of my life. Instead, I can say, honestly ,that I am incredibly sad and disappointed with what was given to me and I would definitely not recommend Jennifer in any way. Her lack of professionalism was disappointing to put it mildly, and it breaks my heart that this is what I am left with.
    The one star comes from the fact that we were able to somehow find enough pictures we found decent enough to put in the album we had purchased, and that was put together nicely.

Deals

Bellagala Photo + Video 1
Discount

Learn More About This Deal at our Website:

How does it work?

• 1. We will match any comparable* vendor’s price and package for photography.
  • 2. Send your planning consultant the comparable vendor contract to validate price and package inclusions.
  • 3. Your planning consultant will customize a package to match the comparable vendor.

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

3090 Olive Street Dallas, TX, 75219
651-227-1202

Instant Quote - https://www.bellagala.com/dallas-instant-quote/
Location of (Bellagala Photo + Video)

Bellagala Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in the starting price?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bellagala Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Bellagala Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bellagala Photo + Video is recommended by 0% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 1.0 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 1 in quality of service, 1 in average response time, 1 in flexibility, 1 in professionalism and 1 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding