Bella Wang Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,900 Most Popular Price

Clean, vibrant & true. Bella Wang Photography has been delivering documentary-style photography in Somerville, MA (just outside Boston) for 5 years. Her work features a combination of documenting events as they unfold, capturing fleeting moments, while also delivering and creating beautiful keepsake portraits for your walls & albums. Fun, energetic, organized & creative. 5 star reviews across the board.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Daisy
    Daisy Getting married on 10/08/2022

The BEST photographer!!!

I have been trying to find the right words to describe the experience Bella gave my ~now~ husband and me during our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. Bella was the most wonderful photographer I have ever worked with. I was looking for someone who had experience with Chinese tea ceremonies and capturing the cultural details that I wanted to cherish for the rest of my life. There are a lot of photographers out there now who over promise and under deliver. Bella is not one of them. Bella delivered above and beyond. She brought everything I had envisioned and hoped for to life. I am not a very creative person, and Bella was able to work patiently with me to curate photographs that did not look dated but ones that could last a lifetime. For our engagement shoot, we carefully prepared for a snow shoot and she was open and honest with me from the beginning of how finicky snow shoots could be. The best part of Bella’s photography, in my opinion, is that her subjects never look stiff. She makes everyone feel welcome and open. She makes you forget the camera is around and the product is an organic moment with your partner. Now, where to get started on the wedding day. Bella is a master photographer and coordinator. We communicated constantly between engagement photos and wedding day, she helped me make decisions on what would photograph well, timing and direction. I was really hesitant to have my wedding and reception all in the same tent, but could not come up with an alternative, Bella came back with a new idea for the ceremony space, and we got hitched without a hitch. She has the best perspective and lighting ideas to capture every moment and mood. Bella was also SO quick to return first look photos, my family could not have been more delighted. Choosing Bella as our photographer was the best and easiest decision my husband made for the wedding. If you’re on the fence, hop on over, these photographs are forever.
  • Taylor
    Taylor N. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Phenomenal & Personable Proposal Experience

I started planning the proposal to my now fiancée (Taylor) about 6 months ago and other than the ring, the most important decision I knew I would have to make throughout the planning process was finding the right photographer to share this moment with. I started researching photographers in the Boston area online and submitting inquiries (using sites like Yelp, Wedding Wire, and Google). I knew after my first correspondence with Bella that she was the right person to capture this monumental life event for myself, my fiancée, and for the family and friends who could not be there in person due to safety concerns of COVID-19 and would lean on those photos to feel like they were there in person. Almost every photographer got back to me with a cookie cutter response, something a long the lines of "Thank you for inquiring about pricing. What dates are you interested in and what time?, Pricing is X, Y, or Z.. ". Not exactly the response I'm looking for to sell me on the fact that they were the right person for the job. Bella on the other hand, reached out and wanted to get to know more about Taylor and I. She wanted to know how we started dating, what our story was, what our hobbies are, whats important to us, what locations would be meaningful for the proposal, and so on and so forth. It felt like she truly cared about us and by getting to know us better, she was able to come up with an effective strategy to capture the proposal and all of its glory on the Esplanade along the Charles River.

She answered question after question I had during the weeks leading up to it and she took it in stride. She made sure my expectations were realistic, helped with the logistical planning of timing, what background to use based on the position of the sun that day, all while keeping the experience extremely friendly and professional. As someone who wanted to make sure the proposal would go as smooth as possible, I could not be more grateful for her guidance. She reminded me to just have fun and take in the moment, to not worry if I don't propose in the exact location we had discussed. Taylor and I could not be more ecstatic about the photos she captured and we are blessed to be able to have these for the rest of our lives. I would 100% recommend using Bella for any photographing needs. Thank you!
  • Shanay
    Shanay K. Married on 11/12/2021

Beautiful Autumn Day

Bella Wang photography gave my husband and I the best first time photo shoot experience, and it was the best day of our lives ! Even though we went to Boston City Hall, she captured our LOVE so beautifully ! She is a very talented photographer, sweet, easy going and just amazing ! I want her to photograph all my events !!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kerri & Patrick
    72 photos · 06/22/2019

Creative Edge Arts Creative Edge Arts Wedding Videographers

Bella was a pleasure to work alongside this past year. Very professional, and easy-going. Her photos are beautiful. We hope to run into her and her team very soon! We highly recommend Bella and her team as your wedding photographer!

Somerville, 02144
Location of (Bella Wang Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding