Somerville, MA 02144 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,950
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bella Wang Photography

Clean, vibrant & true. Bella Wang Photography has been delivering documentary-style photography in Somerville, MA (just outside Boston) for 5 years. Her work features a combination of documenting events as they unfold, capturing fleeting moments, while also delivering and creating beautiful keepsake portraits for your walls & albums. Fun, energetic, organized & creative. 5 star reviews across the board.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Bella Wang Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• JC95 Photography

11 Reviews for Bella Wang Photography

• Taylor

Taylor N. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Phenomenal & Personable Proposal Experience

I started planning the proposal to my now fiancée (Taylor) about 6 months ago and other than the ring, the most important decision I knew I would have to make throughout the planning process was finding the right photographer to share this moment with. I started researching photographers in the Boston area online and submitting inquiries (using sites like Yelp, Wedding Wire, and Google). I knew after my first correspondence with Bella that she was the right person to capture this monumental life event for myself, my fiancée, and for the family and friends who could not be there in person due to safety concerns of COVID-19 and would lean on those photos to feel like they were there in person. Almost every photographer got back to me with a cookie cutter response, something a long the lines of "Thank you for inquiring about pricing. What dates are you interested in and what time?, Pricing is X, Y, or Z.. ". Not exactly the response I'm looking for to sell me on the fact that they were the right person for the job. Bella on the other hand, reached out and wanted to get to know more about Taylor and I. She wanted to know how we started dating, what our story was, what our hobbies are, whats important to us, what locations would be meaningful for the proposal, and so on and so forth. It felt like she truly cared about us and by getting to know us better, she was able to come up with an effective strategy to capture the proposal and all of its glory on the Esplanade along the Charles River.

She answered question after question I had during the weeks leading up to it and she took it in stride. She made sure my expectations were realistic, helped with the logistical planning of timing, what background to use based on the position of the sun that day, all while keeping the experience extremely friendly and professional. As someone who wanted to make sure the proposal would go as smooth as possible, I could not be more grateful for her guidance. She reminded me to just have fun and take in the moment, to not worry if I don't propose in the exact location we had discussed. Taylor and I could not be more ecstatic about the photos she captured and we are blessed to be able to have these for the rest of our lives. I would 100% recommend using Bella for any photographing needs. Thank you!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Aaron

Aaron J. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

If you want the best choose Bella!

2020 had its challenges, to say the least. We had to cancel our original day and planned a smaller ceremony. We knew that we still wanted Bella to capture our day. Bella was communicative with her needs to ensure that everyone was safe. Looking back at these pictures truly is a joy. As a couple, we were open to trying anything and Bella ran with it. Bella had so many creative ideas and we were willing to try them out due to the trust we put in her. Some of the more creative pictures are the ones that we love! Our family was very impressed with the dedication Bella showed with getting the right shot. Bella is willing to work with you and your comfort level to make sure that you are getting the pictures that you want. Choosing Bella was one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our wedding. We are having our postponed reception later this year and we are excited to know that we get to work with Bella for another year!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Shaun

Shaun L. · Married on 08/29/2020

THE Boston Photographer you NEED.

My husband and I are a local couple in Boston and Bella made all of our wishes come true. We had been looking for months and talked to many various photographers and when we finally spoke to Bella, it seemed like it all meant to be! You know when you look at wedding pictures and they just take your breath away? This is exactly how Bella's pictures will make you feel. She is extremely kind and and professional and the type of person you would want to be friends with! I already know that my future pictures will be taken by Bella!! We had planned our wedding last year and with the pandemic, we decided adjust our guest count from 200+ to 15 people. Bella was on the same thought process in terms of safety and doing what would be best for us but also for the health of everyone involved. She provided best places for photography and helped us feel comfortable but also just having fun! I know searching for a photographer is very scary esp with so many people to choose from but Bella will not disappoint and you will be so happy you went with her!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Bella Wang Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2950
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Creative Edge Arts
    Creative Edge Arts Wedding Videographers

Bella was a pleasure to work alongside this past year. Very professional, and easy-going. Her photos are beautiful. We hope to run into her and her team very soon! We highly recommend Bella and her team as your wedding photographer!

• Somerville, 02144 See on map
    Location of (Bella Wang Photography)