Bella Sposa Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price
Bella Sposa Events is a wedding planning company that specializes in Month of coordination, partial planning and design and full planning and design. Whether you are just looking for someone to tie up the lose ends for your big day or plan the entire event we have you covered! We love, love and would love to be a part of your big day!
The Bella Babes look forward to hearing from you!!
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• J. S.
    J. S. Married on 11/11/2022

Brooke is the BEST

Jen was incredible during our booking process. Even when I wasnt assigned to someone just yet, Jen still made me a priority to talk to me and answer any questions I had. I was assigned to Brooke as my official coordinator ❤️ Brooke literally took all the stress I had during the final month before our wedding and made sure everything was taken care of. With a hurricane hitting a day before our wedding, Brooke still kept us positive, kept communication flowing, and did not miss a beat. She coordinated everything and everyone. Our day was incredibly beautiful and I couldn't thank her enough. If you need proper coordination, BELLASPOSAEVENTS is the way to go. Be sure to ask for Brooke.
    Tu-Anh P. Married on 04/01/2022

Month Of Coordinator

When we first started to plan our wedding, a month of coordinator was one of my top priorities. Bella Sposa was a part of my cousin's wedding day and I remembered how seamless it all came together, so I knew I wanted them to be a part of our day, too. Clara was our lead planner and she is - to simply put it - the best. She is organized and made everything so easy for us. We just gave her the vendors' information and what our ideas were and she handled the rest. At our rehearsal, I handed all the details over to Clara, and she nailed the execution. Some of our signs came messed up and she and Brianna fixed it up -- you would have never known! Additionally, she made all of us feel so comfortable and eased our nerves. The little details that add up were executed beautifully and she made me feel like the #1 star of the day. I highly recommend Bella Sposa, and especially Clara. She is detail-oriented and gets things done but keeps a calm demeanor the entire time. It definitely takes so much stress away from the couple! Thanks so much, Clara!
    Baylie I. Married on 03/19/2022

Absolutely amazing

When looking at venues and finding one that worked with a company that has a day of coordinator I was so excited! Bella Sposa had some of the most helpful people I have ever dealt with. Kayla was absolutely amazing and made all of my visions come to life. She made my wedding day go smooth and made sure everything happened when it was suppose to. I would highly recommend this company!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Cassy & Paul
33 photos · 03/20/2022

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Bella Sposa Events have such a professional staff! They are so understanding, and so easy to work with. Jennifer's experience and knowledge exceeds expectations and keeps couple's minds at ease. She is a pleasure to work with, and she is the perfect choice for all your wedding planning needs!

Cocktails Catering Cocktails Catering Wedding Caterers

Bella Sposa Events is absolutely phenomenal! Truly one of the best wedding planners out there. Jennifer pays attention to every little detail and sure knows how to keep you stress-free for your big day. We would highly recommend!

Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Polkbros Photo, Video & DJ Wedding Videographers

Fun to work with great quality and attention to detail.

Sophias Art Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 46 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

1581 Portofino Meadows Blvd Orlando, 32824
8145720896
Location of (Bella Sposa Events)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding