Seattle, WA 98117 Map · Phone number

About Bella Rugosa

Since 1994, Bella Rugosa has been creating exquisite floral designs for weddings, parties, and corporate events in Seattle and throughout the Northwest.

Offering a wide selection of rental and décor accessories for table centerpieces, ceremonies, receptions and parties, we are able to meet all of your event requirements

Bella Rugosa's custom arrangements, bouquets, and table settings have been featured in several publications including:

Veranda Magazine

gr 115

22 Reviews for Bella Rugosa

Jeannette · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!!

Hiring Julie with Bella Rugosa for our wedding at Kiana Lodge was one of the best decisions that I made for our wedding. She is professional, sweet, talented, and communicative, and most of all, created the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. The florals and decor were more than I even dreamed of. Julie responded to all my emails promptly. She took plenty of time to sit down with us to chat about my floral vision for the wedding. She accommodated all of my little requests, and even provided useful advice on certain decisions given her abundant experience. Bella Rugosa was also very well-priced. We ended up spending less than we thought we would, and the florals were incredible. Thank you Julie!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Katie · Married on 08/10/2018

I simply can’t say enough wonderful things about Julie at Bella Rugosa. From the very moment I met her, I knew she was going to do spectacular as our florist. She carefully listened to every dream I described and oh my gosh, it came to life! I was beside myself on the wedding day when I saw all the things we had talked come to life exactly how I imagined them to be! The 12x12 food backdrop that she made was so impressive and went so well with the ceremony space. She was responsive and so unbelievably helpful during the entire planning process. I will recommend Julie to every single bride I come across because she was simply amazing.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Denise & Rex · Married on 04/21/2018

Julie did an absolutely beautiful job on my flowers. She was able to understand my vision of what the decorations and colors should look like in a very short period of time. She returned to me proposals that where appropriate, and given that she understood my desires so well, I hardly ever had to deviate from what she proposed. She was also very accomodating about working within my budget, and found ways to cut costs if it became necessary. Everyone loved my flowers. They were gorgeous, thanks to Julie.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Award

Bella Rugosa FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 5001
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Jennifer Tai Photo Artistry Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Julie and her team several times and each time, I'm blown away with their creations. Makes my job as a photographer so much more enjoyable! :)

• Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

Julie and the team of Bella Rugosa are nothing short of amazing! They go above an beyond to provide beautiful floral and decor for my clients and are easy and fun to work with. Best of all, they are reasonably priced, easy to communicate with and geniunely care about each one of their clients. A real GEM to the Seattle wedding industry! As a wedding planner, I couldn't ask for anything more!

• Bamboo Beats Wedding DJs

Bella Rugosa is a go-to service for all of your floral and decor needs! We have seen the beautiful and modern environments that Julie has created with her arrangements and lifestyle decor. Julie is a wonderful person to work with to make your wedding vision come true! We highly recommend Bella Rugosa!

• Seattle, 98117 See on map
    2067891134 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Rugosa)