2471 Ivy Mountain Rd., Clarkesville, GA 30523 Map · Phone number

About Bella Musica

Bella Musica is a string ensemble that can add a touch of class to your special event!

3 Reviews for Bella Musica

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

I am so glad that I selected Bella Musica for my ceremony music. My venue only offered the use of a cd player with pre-recorded wedding music to play. I knew that was not the route I wanted to go. I attended a wedding expo in Gainesville, GA and had the pleasure of meeting the ladies of Bella Musica. The music was so beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Heather was really easy to work with and we scheduled a meeting at her home to select music for the ceremony. It was so hard to choose, but she helped to customize everything based off of my preferences. I received so many compliments on my ceremony music! Bella Musica truly made my wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Gerran · Married on 07/11/2008

I would recommend working with the ladies of Bella Musica to anyone! They made the atmosphere just magical! They were a pleasure to work with. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 10/07/2008
  • Q

Jenny · Married on 10/23/2010

The Bella Musica Strings did a wonderful job playing the ceremony music for our wedding. Our guests were quite impressed and many actually wanted a copy of the ceremony music. Bella Musica had one of the largest repertoires of traditional and non-traditional wedding music that we looked at. This was important to us because we wanted a very non-traditional selection. Bella Musica was great to work with. They were very responsive and helpful during the planning process. I would highly recommend Bella Musica Strings.

Sent on 11/09/2010

• Gertie Mae's Floral Studio
    Gertie Mae's Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Bella Musica is my favorite musical trio. Not only are the ladies quite talented, they are also extremely professional with only the bride and groom's happiness in mind!

• 2471 Ivy Mountain Rd. Clarkesville, 30523 See on map